Two

Be Mine Princess Aphrodite
Narrater Pov
 
*RING RING RING RING*
 
Her eyes slowly opened, she turned and saw it was 6:30.
She took off her glasses, putting them in her drawer she rubbed her eyes as she got up and went into her bathroom.
She washed her face,brushed her teeth and combed her hair. She went to her closet and got ready.
 
She went to her kitchen.
"Morning miss jaeri"Her housekeeper Aya said
"Morning Aya"She said in a aoft tone.
"Here you go"Aya said handing her,her lunch. She opened it.
"All your favorites"Aya exclaimed causing Jaeri to smile.
"Thanks aya see you when i get home"She said as she stuffed her lunch into her bag and walked to her car.
She  got in her car.
" school.. Last day then break"She said. She drove off her squinted when she saw her school.
She parked in the parking lot.
She stepped out of her car and a two girls approached her
 
"Hii im tired"Her best friend blinked
Jaeri blinked.
"Okay..?"She answered.
"okay then ! what do you have again?"Byeol asked. Jaeri took it out and handed it to her.
"Photography andvanced dance advanced vocal history science literature and algebra"She said.
"You have all the same periods as me geumhee and EXO, Well only Lay has photography"She said.
*Lay? EXO?*
-KKRRIINNGG-
The girls started walking to their first class.
DANCE!
They walked in and sat on the floor.
"HELLO CLASS I AM YOUR DANCE TEACHER LEE TAEMIN"A joyful blond haired guy said.
"Hello i am your dance intructor Lee HyukJae, hes mr.lee im mr.jae"A brown haired funny looking guy said.
"TO Start off your last day here until you all come back from break here at Sm High we have organized a dance project!"Mr.lee exclaimed while clapping.
"We have chosen your partners! This project will be practiced at in your own time! This project will also be used for the annual dance off with YG and JYP High!"Mr.Jae said. Making the students listen.
"All of you will be paired boy girl! you shall come up with a couple dance! we will give you let you pick the genre you want to dance in!"He said.
"NOW All of you dancers will go to the annual dance off in two months TWO MONTHS! When you get there you will go into your dressing rooms where they will get you ready!, tell them the genre and the type of dance!"Mr.lee said.
"Now here are the partners! Kai and byeol baekhyun and geumhee minhye and jimin heeyoung and jungkook hyemin and jhope fei and luhan and jaeri and lay!"They said.
"Your the new teachers that hyoyeon and yoona were talking about?"Minhye asked.
"Duh"Taemin said, they all looked at him like he wasnt even a teacher
- Lunch -
 
"C'mon lets go i want you to meet my oppa!!"Geumhee said pulling jaeri to the back of the school.
"BAEKIE OPPA!!"She exclaimed running to the arms of a boy.
 
Then more boys stood up
"Oh oppas this is my other bestfriend Lee Jaeri!!!!"She said. Jaeri bowed.
*My second time seeing her and now i know her name!!!*Lay thought.
"Lay!"Tao said
"Yeah?"I asked.
"Introduction"He said.
"OH He doesnt have to were dance partners"Jaeri said.
"Jaeri-ah can you help me with my photography?"He asked
"Sure! all you have to do is snap the picture fan it for awhile then lay it down to dry!"She said.
Lay was distracted by jaeri being all cute and stuff. He noticed a strand of hair out of place, he reached over and tucked it behind her ear.
Jaeri slowly looked up with a tint of red staining her cheeks.
"Oh Jaeri-ah can i come over to start our project?'lay asked softly
"Okay"She said. She started writing her address on a paper and handing it to him.
"Hey dad said hi"Luhan and sehun said.
"Your her brothers?"Kris asked.
"Step"Luhan said.
They 'Ohed'
"Heres my number also"He said writing it on her hand.
"You didnt have to do that~"She whinned.
She took out her phone
 
She started copying the number into her phone
'Dimple charming~!'
He smiled, he then took out his phone
She gave her number to him
He put it under
'RiRie~'
"Oh where did everyone else go?"She asked as she looked around and everyone was gone.
"I dunno ill call tao"Lay said.
'Hey Hyung!"A voice rang.
"Where are you guys?"Lay asked
"OH WE SAW YOUR GUY'S LITTLE MOMENT! SO WE LEFT~~~"He heard chanyeols voice, he could imagine him wiggling his eyebrows.
"Well gee"He said. Then they hung up.
"Well they left us"He said.
"Thank you for stating the obvious lay-shi"She said.
"Its lay oppa to you"He said tapping her nose, she crinkled her nose.
*KKRRIINNGG*
"Oh what do you have?"He asked her.
"I have a free period!"She exclaimed.
He smiled.
"I do too! You wanna go out?"He asked shyly.
"Sure!"She said.