You're my Hope

Bangtan Boys One Shots

Jung Honseok, my boyfriend.

My everything. He is the only man I trust other than my dad.

He once told me that I was his hope.

But something happened one day and I didnt think I was his hope any more.

I was just being used.

A day before the accident..

"Hi babe!" he yelled from far away.

I turned around and my face was pushed into his chest.

"Oppa~" I whined as I tried getting out of his tight hug.

"I miss you so much and if you think Im letting go Im not!" I could tell he was smiling. What a dork. I gave up and hugged back.

"I miss you too!" I hugged him tighter and tried lifting him up. 

"Dagi what are you doing? You cant carry me pabo!" I pouted and stopped.

"WHATEVER!" I let go of the hug and pushed him away.

"Aigoo my baby is so cute when shes mad!" He pinched my cheeks and kissed me. I missed his kisses. Since he was a senior and I was a year younger we couldnt be able to see each other that often.

That night we made love.

Day of the accident

Today I was going to have a lunch date with my one and only boyfriend. I was so excited that I dressed up all cute.

tumblr_mrda3tW4cU1qbhgrto1_500.png

We were going to ditch school and go out to a rich resturant. We've been planning to do this since last week. I hoped that he remembered.

But I was wrong , he didnt.

Before lunch started, I asked my teacher if I could go to the bathroom which was my ditch excuse.

I ran outside and looked for him. I waited for 15 minutes and he still wasnt here. I decided to go to the bathroom and fix myself. As I was walking by, I heard sounds in the janitor office.

Firstly, I laughed but then I heard a name.

His name.

"UGHH J-HOPE FASTER!"

It cant be him, it cant.

"Whatever floats your boat babe."

Then I heard his voice.

I cant believe that douchebag! I thought he loved me! 

I ran as fast as I could and went home. I went inside my room and cried the whole night. I couldnt even be able to sleep. I didnt want to go to school. I was done with him.

The next morning, I slept in.

The next day after that, I did the same. And the next after that and after that. It became a whole week that I havent gone to school. And not even ONCE did he bother to text me to see what was wrong.

My mom checked me once in a while making sure I havent gone emo or anything. Sometimes I wouldnt even eat.

Everyone was worried about me except for one person, HIM.

The one person that was my FIRST love, the one that said he'd marry one day, the one I wanted to grow old with.

The next week my mom made me go to school. I was hoping I wouldnt be able to see him because if I did, I'd probably punch his and whoever he made love with faces.

"______!" I hears someone yell my name and I turned around. I wished I havent though. "Babe, youre here! Why havent you been texting me?"

Oh I dont know because YOU CHEATED ON MY YOU . 

I ignored and and walked away.

"Yah ______!" I'm talking to you!" Everyone heard him yell and all eyes were on us.

"WELL IM NOT!" I coudnt hold in my anger,"JUST DONT ING TALK TO ME ANYMORE YOU DOUCHE, WE'RE THROUGH!"

His face immediately turned red. I felt bad how I humilated him in front of everybody but he deserved it.

"Wait what?" he looked around and made everyone shoo away,"What are you doing?"

"Breaking up with a cheater."

"Cheater?"

"JUNG HONSEOK! Why dont you just spill it! I heard you making love with some !"

"WHAT? You think I cheated?"

"I knew that was you, she said your name and I even heard your voice and you didnt meet me at lunch and.." Tears were falling down my face.

"Babe, I promise you that wasnt me and I couldnt be able to make it because I was retaking a quiz because if I didnt raise my grade I wouldnt be able to see you anymore. I'm sorry.."

"If that wasnt you.. who was that?"

"I dont know babe but that wasnt me I promise. You can even check if I have any hickeys." He looked at me seriously and thats when I knew he wasnt lying.

"Oppa, I am so sorry, I didnt mean too... will you take me back?"

"Of course I will honey, youre my only hope you got that?" I nodded and smiled.

"Your my hope too." He smiled and kissed me.

"You know youre going to have to pay for what you just did.." 

"What do you want?" He looked up and down my body and I knew exactly what he wanted.

"You know... I. Want. You." He paused everytime he kissed me.

"Fine.. lets ditch."

"Now thats my girl!" 

We ran out the school and managed to make it home.

Now this was my hope.

My J-HOPE<3

 

Author note: AWWWW!<3 SO what do yall think? Shall I continue? OR? Comment or Subscribe? Thank you readers!

tumblr_mod5abIEUp1r0xrqho1_500.gif

 

BY THE WAY THE GIRL AND THE RANDOM GUY IN THE STORY IS JUST A RANDOM COUPLE IF YALL ARE WONDERING! THEY WERE PLAYING ROLEPLAY LOL THE GUY WAS PRETENDING TO BE JHOPE HAHA