JiMAN

Bangtan Boys One Shots

How was he perfect?

Everything about him was perfect. His body, his face, and his personality. Oh Park Jimin, please be mine.

"Yah ______! Wake up!" my teacher woke me up from my daydream. Everyone laughed and it was one of the most embarrassing moments in my life because Jimin was also in my class.

"Shes probably dreaming about Jimin again!" one of his friends yelled out. He started laughing and so did Jimin.

"Alright class enough, ______ one more time you fall asleep I have no other choice but to fail you alright?"

"Arasseo seongsaengnim..." I apologized and hid my self with my hair. After class ended, I was suppose to head home but instead I stayed a bit after school to watch Jimins basketball practice and like always he did great. He doesnt even know I always watch him. I'm always there supporting him.

I was about to leave until I heard kissing sounds near the girls bathroom. I went to check it out and discovered it was Jimin kissing some girl. I couldnt believe my eyes. Jimin had a girlfriend this entire time? Why was I wasting my time? I ran home while crying my eyes out. 

I dont want to see him ever again.

The next day, I pretended that I have never met Jimin. I didnt daydream anymore and payed attention the whole entire time. For the next few days, it was the same routine. My teacher was suspecting me.

"_____? Is everything okay? You seem to be a bit off today?"

"What are you talking about teacher, I'm getting all the answers correctly."

"Exactly.. why?"

"Because I want to learn is there a problem with that?" He shook his head and continued teaching. Everyone else just kept staring at me.

"I guess it finally hit her that she can never have Jimin."

"Or maybe Jimin hurt her feelings."

"Maybe.. but whatever who cares."

I couldnt hold in my anger any longer so I took my belongings and left without permission.

"YAH come back!" But he was too late I already left the classroom . 

"______!" I turned around and Jimin was running after me. I ran even faster knowing that Jimin could see me crying like a litlle baby. But he caught up with me anyways since he is an athlete.

"What do you want?" I asked while I shook off my arm from his grip.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes IM TOTALLY FINE Jimin, I'm just crying for nothing."

"Why are you crying?"

"Nothing. Its none of your business alright? Just go back to pretending you never knew me." 

"Look I may look like I dont care but I do okay? ... Here a napkin.. fix yourself and come back to class."

"Go back to class? And what get laughed at for leaving? All you want is for me to go embarrassed huh? I cant believe I liked you this whole entire time when YOU have a girlfriend and you are just a DAMN JERK!"

"Girlfriend? What are you talking about?"

"Oh so I guess that girl you were kissing was just another victim? Youve kissed other girls too huh?"

"No you dont understand."

"Whatever Jimin, I'm leaving."

"Wait." He snatched my arm and pulled me to him and kissed me. I tried fighting back but I couldnt. He was too strong. He let go of the kiss and I stood there frozen. He smiled and kissed me again.

"Youre so cute you know." he teased me.

"What the hell did you just do?"

"I kissed the girl that I liked."

"You like a loser like me why?"

"Because that loser has always been there for me no matter what. Even if I make her cry I know she'll always be there for me."

"You knew?"

"Of course! I may be stupid but I'm not blind. And about that girl, she was a setup for you to see."

"WHAT?"

"Well thats what you get for stalking me!"

"I do NOT STALK YOU!"

"I'm just kidding, but I wanted you to get over me... you dont deserve me _______. You need someone that doesnt hurt. I dont deserve to be your man."

"Then whyd you kiss me if you wanted me to get over you?"

"Because before I let you go, I wanted to kiss you." He smiled and it killed me. I didnt want him to let me go. I know he's made mistakes but I need him in my life.

I kissed him this time.

And he kissed me back. I loved the feeling whenever we kissed, its like we had a connection.

"Jimin, please dont lose feelings for me." I let go of the kiss.

"But I-"

"No shut up, I like you and you like me. I dont care if you make 1234567890 mistakes. Youre a human. Humans make mistakes. Just please dont let US go."

He smiled and said,"Then I have one question for you.."

1de1d17e2ac685e89b72e5d91c350d56-500.jpg

"Can I be your JiMAN?" I laughed and smiled.

"Of course you can." We kissed again and it was heaven. He was finally mine.

"YOU KIDS STOP KISSING AND COME BACK TO CLASS!"

Crap, we got caught.

 

Author note: Anyone want Jimin to be their JiMAN? haha so who should be next? Comment, subscribe, or upvote love you readers!<3