Taehyunnie

Bangtan Boys One Shots

"Just face it Chun Hae, I'm not going to have a date for homecoming alright?" I yelled to my sister.

"AISH, you are so stubborn you know! A lot of boys like you but you just keep rejecting all of them!"

"What are you talking about?! No one has even asked me yet!"

"Well no.. BUT they've been giving you signals but youre just too blind to see them!" She yelled back at me. It was barely 6:30 in the morning and we were already fighting.

Its two days until homecoming and I have no date.

Chun Hae had a boyfriend so I couldnt be able to go with her. People always find me pretty and say that I have a nice figure but I dont see it.

tumblr_lkg5459YVE1qf4yfko1_500_large.jpg

It was pretty cold today so I decided to wear one of my comfiest scarfs.

I'm one year older than Chun Hae so I'm always the one driving us to school. While we were in the car my sister asked me,"Hey is the reason why you keep rejecting other guys is because youre still in love with Taehyung?" I ignored her question and didnt answer. I honestly didnt want to talk about a boy who broke my heart once. 

Flashback

"Hey Taehyunnie! I like you and I want you to be my boyfriend!"

"Dont call me Taehyunnie. Youre not my girlfriend and never will be. Leave me alone nerd." He laughed with his other friends.

End of flashback

After that night during seventh grade, I have never spoken to him again. It was embarrassing. But yes, I still loved him and I hated how he debuted three months ago because now I have more competition. He's now famous with many girl fans. I had no chance now. My sister understood how I felt and stayed quiet the rest of the way. 

When we arrived at school, a lot of banners were up for homecoming. I rolled my eyes and walked to class. All my classes were boring because all they kept babbling about was the homecoming. Then something interested me when I accidently eavsdropped to this one groups conversation.

"Taehyung is going to homecoming with someone?"

"WAEYO?!"

"Well not technically girls, I heard he hasnt asked the girl yet.. But the thing is who is she?"

I was also wondering who it would be. He has never really had his first love yet. He was always focused on his career. I shook it off and turned around and accidently bumped into someone. Clumsy me had dropped all my things.

"Mianhae.." I mumbled while I went down to gather all my things. The person helped me and we unfortunately touched each others hands. I looked up and saw it was Taehyung. I could not believe. I have not been this close up to him since middle school. I quickly grabbed all of my possesions and stood up.

"______? Is that you?" I covered my face with my hair so that he wouldnt be able to notice me but it was too late, he moved my bangs and smiled.

tumblr_mqd4jfTbOO1s70o1po1_500.jpg

"It is you!" I smiled back and replied,"Yeah it is..." Does he not remember rejecting me? Why is he being so nice? Luckily, Chun Hae called me from behind and I waved goodbye to Taehyung and left.

"What was that _____? Did he ask you?"

"Uh no, why would he?" I rolled my eyes and left to my car. I was glad he recognized me but at the same time I wished he didnt because now I fell for him even more.

The next day, was the day before homecoming and I still had no date. I was going to decide not going to school today but my mom made me. Today was the same as yesterday. Homecoming this homecoming that. It was so frustrating.

But then suddenly at lunch, my name was called on the intercom and they were telling me to go to cafeteria.

What the heck?

I walked in the dark cafeteria and yelled."Hello? Anyone here?" After I yelled, all the lights and I saw Taehyung on the cafeteria stage holding a rose. Before long, a song started playing and it was K Wills song You Dont Know Love.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? 

Taehyung then started coming closer and closer to me while dancing with the music. By the time he was in front of me, he gave me the rose and asked for my hand. I couldnt help but DENY. I was so confused. He frowned but that didnt stop him from dancing. He started dancing around me.

Once the song ended, He snatched both of my hands and asked,"Will you go to homecoming with me _______?"

My eyes widened and I said,"MWUH?"

"You heard me. Go to homecoming with me, please?"

"No." Out of nowhere, I heard gasps behind me. I didnt notice everyone was staring.

"Wait what?"

"Taehyung, dont play with me. I know you dont like me, just stop," I demanded as I let go of his grip. I turned around and he pulled me back.

"What are you talking about?"

"Dont pretend that you dont remember telling me that I will never be your girlfriend. EVER."

"In 7th grade? Yes I remember. Have you held a grudge on me ever since?"

"Yes! You dont know how embarrassed I was. You dont know how much I liked you before!" Tears were now falling from my face. Why was I crying?

He wiped my tears and replied,"I am so sorry ______, I was a jerk and I'm sorry but I've changed I promise. I didnt realize how much I liked you until I missed you calling me Taehyunnie all the time and you bothering me."

"Really?"

"Yes, please let me make it up to you by taking you to homecoming, please." He looked into my eyes with puppy eyes. How dare he use his cuteness against me. I nodded and he hugged me.

HOMECOMING DAY

Finally today was homecoming, and today I actually didnt mind babbling about it now since I have a date now. Time went pretty by fast because next thing I knew it was an hour before homecoming.

After I fixed my sisters hair, I fixed mine. Taehyung was picking me up and I was really nervous he wouldnt like my dress. After 5 minutes of waiting outside my house, I saw a Taehyungs car and him opening his car door. He was so handsome.

"You look great Taehyung!" I complimented.

"And so do you!" He gave me a kiss in the cheek and opened the car door for me.

7809c152b08e1f820db54a2d6d1be085.jpg

When we arrived at the dance, a lot of people were staring at us. It bothered me but I couldnt care less since I was with the amazing Taehyung.

The DJ was playing all hip hop songs and I didnt like it. I wanted to slow dance with him.

Fortunately, a slow song finally played. Taehyung looked at me and I accepted his hand. He took me to the dance floor and we got into position. My arms were arounf his neck and his arms were around my waist. 

"______?"

"Yes Taehyung?"

"I have a 2 favors.."

"What are they?"

"Well firstly can you start calling me Taehyunnie again?"

"Okay Taehyunnie!" I laughed and he laughed back.

"And secondly will you be my girlfriend?" I smiled hugely. At last, he asked me the question that Ive always dreamed of him asking me.

"Of course I will," he smiled at me and went closer to my face.

"Can I also take your first kiss?" I nodded and he kissed me.

I was one of the happiest girls alive.

I was his.

And he was mine.

Taehyunnie is mine<3

 

Author note: Hi guys! Here ya go! My feels~ I have no date to my homecoming sadly... I wish Taehyung could take me! BOO! LOL Well anyways hope you guys liked it! Comment, subscribe, or upvote <3 I'd appreciate it! Love ya!<3