Exo xoxo High School Chapter 2

Exo xoxo High School

Exo xoxo High School Chapter 2

 

“What the hell did I just do?” Kris asked incredulously, “You just blew off Jung Jessica, that’s what you just did,” Chanyeol smiled answering for him.

 

~Flashback~

 

Right after Kris answered Jessica’s text, he blocked every thought of that boy from his mind. The paranoia that boy had brought him in less than a day was not acceptable, he didn’t even know the boy’s name damn it! He began to walk to his dorm, he was determine to erase any and all ridiculous feelings that he had experienced that afternoon

 

Once home he convinced a whining Chanyeol to stay in the down stairs living room area while Jessica paid a visit,  because he doubted Chanyeol would want to be upstairs in the bedroom area where he would couple with the annoying but incredibly hot music major.

 

About an hour later both boys sat down watching the sports channel while Kris waited for Jessica to arrive so he could finally be done with the slight emotion that meeting the boy had brought, emotions that he feared. Chanyeol surprisingly sat quietly watching the screen in front but Kris could feel that he would occasionally turn and look at him with a slight disappointed glare that Kris understood but still he was grateful that his best friend knew him enough not to say anything.

 

He knew Chanyeol disapproved of the person he had become do to the circumstances of the past. Kris was aware that if they were to go back to three years ago he would he a younger teenager full of happiness and bliss, a young teenager that knew no evil only love but unfortunately that love was directed towards the wrong person, someone that took advantage of his love and taught him about a reality he wanted no part of, someone who made him into Kris Wu an arrogant basketball captain that took advantage of others just wanting their bodies and no longer staying long enough with them to see their inner beauty.

 

When circumstances happened Chanyeol wanted Kris to try again and see that not everyone was as cruel as the person that had so painfully destroyed his view on relationships and love but at age sixteen Kris was not old and mature enough to continue hoping and believing on things such as emotion and love, so he gave up on them and swore that he would only love those he knew and trusted but no one would ever get to him romantically again. Chanyeol disagreed but none the less followed him and trusted him to one day do the right thing but Kris knew that he would continue disappointing his best friend.

 

A loud knock was heard distracting Kris from his thoughts “Great, her royal highness is here,” Chanyeol groaned into the sofa pillow he was holding. Kris rolled his eyes at his childish best friend, and stood up to open the door.

 

“Don’t forget to wear a you never know,” Kris heard Chanyeol yell just before he opened the door. He sent Chanyeol a glare as he opened the door and resists the urge to chuckle when he saw an annoyed looking Tao listening to Jessica talk about getting her nails done.

 

Tao walked passed Kris as soon as the door was opened. He walked into the leaving room and sat on the couch looking very irritated after having to listen to a high pitched girl talk about her bloody nails. “See Tao Tao this is why you should never forget your Keys and have to wait for one of us to open the door for you” an amused Chanyeol said. Tao rolled his eyes at him and wished he could just go lie down on his bed and sleep after a tired afternoon training but he already knew that their shared room would he occupied.

 

“Hi baby,” came the high pitched voice of the annoying girl, making the 3 boys flinch slightly having forgotten her presence. “Hey,” Kris answered uninterestedly as he let her in. Once she was inside she stared at the two boys sitting on the couch watching TV paying her no attention. “Stop looking at us, just hurry up and pleasure him, so you can leave,” Chanyeol said, “Shut up Chanyeol, you just wish it was you,” she said annoyed, “I would rather give up a leg than go anywhere near you,” Chanyeol retorted with a glare, “Kris baby, aren’t you going to defend me?” she asked giving him a creepy pouty face, “No,” was Kris’s simple answer, which made Chanyeol chuckle, “Whatever, let’s get some privacy baby,” she said to Kris as she pulled him to the stairs that lead to the dorms’ bedroom.

 

Kris had done this many times before, invited a girl or boy over and use them but somehow as soon as they got to the top of the stairs and Jessica started to strip, as she turned to face him and began to walk backwards towards the bed as seductively as possible, trying to attract him as much as she could everything felt so wrong.

 

Kris stared at her expectantly waiting to feel the excitement he used to feel whenever he had someone feeling desperate to have him, he waited for the arousal of having someone strip for him, but it never came. It was when he made eye contact with Jessica that he realized he wouldn’t get that feeling nor would he be able to, not with her or someone else. It hit him then that he had no desire what so ever for the girl that he had been with so many times before. And it made him scared that it was simply because he saw in her and in every other person he has been with, everything that boy wasn’t.

 

They wanted Kris because of who and what he was, while that boy had just barely sent him a polite smile, others tried to seduce or get Kris’s attention with every method they could, while that boy had gotten his attention without even trying. Others were seductive and hungry for popularity, while that boy screamed innocence. He didn’t even think the boy knew who he was and strangely that didn’t disappoint him. He strangely found it pleasing that the boy may not be aware of his reputation and that scared him more than anything because it meant that the boy’s feeling towards him mattered. By the time Kris realized all this Jessica was already on him ing his shirt.

 

His reaction was to push her away and off of him, “Leave.” He said in hard tone. “What?” she asked ignoring the fact that he had pushed her and continued to stubbornly try and take his shirt off. “Stop, I’m not in the mood. Just leave,” Kris said again this time his voice held authority and he pushed her a bit more forcefully but trying not to hurt her. “Are you kidding me?” she said wide eyed, He didn’t even answer her as he made his way out of the room, and back down stairs. “KRIS!” Jessica screamed as he just ignored her and walked away.

 

When Kris got to the bottom of the stairs Chanyeol and Tao where looking at him questioningly after hearing the loud screaming of Jung Jessica calling out for their friend. Kris simply ignored their looks and sat on the single couch beside the one his friends were sitting in.

 

Minutes later a furious looking Jessica came down the stairs “Kris! What the hell! Why did you stop?! Don’t you want me anymore?!” She screeched. “No” was Kris’s simple and only response. “What! Why!” She yelled outraged by his lack of answers and interest to even look at her while she yelled at him. “Just bloody leave! I don’t need you anymore I’m tired of you! So just go!” Kris was already upset as it was after his discovery and he really didn’t care if her feeling were hurt or not.

 

Her eyes widen and angry tears started falling she was used to not being cared by him, but he had never actually yelled at her. She quickly headed for the door and put her heels on “Just wait Kris Wu, you will pay for his” she silently hissed out at him as he left their dorm slammed the door shut.

 

~End of Flashback~

 

“Bloody Hell,” Kris cursed loudly after the door was slammed. “Does he really mean that much already?” Tao asked as he looked blankly at the TV, startling Kris and Chanyeol because Tao barely ever talks. “Who?” asked Kris. As much as it irritated him he knew that both Chanyeol and Tao knew him better than he knew himself there for they must know about the boy but he ignore it and pretended like what just happened didn’t really matter and it wasn’t a big deal. “You know exactly who I’m talking about,” Tao said, “No. He has nothing to do with this,” Kris answered, “Then why do this for him?” Tao challenged him as he turned to face Kris, “I was bored of her, ok. It has nothing to do with that boy,” Kris defended himself but it was useless and he knew it, “Then why did you wait for him today after practice?”  Chanyeol questioned. Kris openly glared at both of Chanyeol and Tao, but instead of answering he stood up from the seat and headed outside for a walk.

 

 

Chanyeol knew that they shouldn’t be pressing Kris with this matter but honestly he felt hopeful that someone might be able to get through his best friend’s thick skull and change him back into the guy he used to be, because he deserved it if only it wasn’t for that stupid girl Kris would most likely wouldn’t sleep around and would probably be truly happy with someone he loved.

 

--

 

After dinner with Minseok and Luhan Yixing decided that he wanted to go for a walk, not wanting to bother his friends after their soccer practice he told them that he wanted to go by himself, and they should just go home and rest. Luhan refused and insisted that he would go on the walk with him but he declined and promised that he would take a little walk and quickly go back to the dorm, Luhan finally agreed with a frown.

 

Yixing began to walk around the school thinking why a pair of spiking brown eyes were on his mind. He felt somewhat bothered as to why he kept on thinking about them, it was almost like he had seen them before but he couldn’t remember when, where or who they belonged too. He sat down on a bench under a large tree while looking up at the sky and tried to figure out where he had seen those eyes and why they left such a big impression on him.

 

Suddenly someone cursed angrily scaring Yixing. When he turned to where the angry words had come from, he was unable to hide his shocked face when he saw the same pair of familiar striking eyes that had been messing with his head. The familiar stranger seemed to stop on his tracks once he saw him just staring back at him causing Yixing to shyly turn his gaze to the ground in front of him though he could still feel the intense gaze of the stranger on him.

 

Yixing didn’t dare look up to face the stranger that had now started to walk towards him. The dark tall shadow was making his was closer and closer to him and it made Yixing feel slightly intimidated. He sat there awkwardly till he finally had the courage to look up.

 

When he finally had the courage to look up he was abruptly overcome by the perfection of the mysterious stranger looking down on him. His dyed golden blonde hair illuminating his flawless face, sharp eyes adorned with a permanent frown. His whole complexion and appearance made him look almost fake, like a very handsome anime character. After studying his eyes longer Yixing realized that the handsome stranger all of a sudden gave him a protective feeling instead of an intimidating feeling which he couldn’t explain.

 

“H-hi,” stuttered the stranger hesitantly looking down at him, “Hello” Yixing mumbled back and the stranger visibly gulped, Yixing frowned, “Would you like me to leave?” Yixing asked, “No! You were here first” Kris answered too quickly making Yixing visibly uncomfortable.

 

Kris was trying really hard not to start hyperventilating ever since he saw the beautiful boy sitting there in front of him. Now watching him visibly becoming awkward and uncomfortable made him panic. He hadn’t really thought it through when he started to walk towards the beautiful boy.

 

He had looked so beautiful with the school street lamps reflecting on his porcelain like skin making him look like an angel glowing surrounded by the darkness of night, it was almost unreal to Kris seeing the object of his troubles sitting there like some type of angel, his angel.

 

Kris didn’t know how to do this, he was never the type to want serious relationships but here he was already calling the boy his angel, basically clamming ownership over him, and panicking when he saw how uncomfortable the boy was in his presence.

 

Now that he established that he was horrible at this would be a good time for him to be able to say something after the initial meeting they just had and stop just staring at the boy, not knowing what else to say. Kris was so glad the boy diverted his gaze from him and wasn’t witnessing him gaping like a fish, opening and closing his mouth trying to say something.  

 

“Do you come here often?” Kris spoke first ultimately managing to not make a total fool of himself by stuttering, but really was that the smartest thing he thought to say to the boy, sighing in his mind he waited for the boy to answer, “Sometimes” the boy answered and gave Kris a small shy smile like silently thanking him for actually saying something not letting them just sit there awkwardly staring at the floor or at each other without saying anything, “Oh... cool” was Kris’s brilliant response, mentally praying that Tao would come and kick his for giving the most lacking response to the most beautiful creature he has ever come across. Though in his defense the boy had just smiled at him, he couldn’t properly talk by just having the boy in front of him. How was he supposed to respond properly if the boy had just gave him a smile.

 

“Do you?” the boy asked softly trying his best not to make the already weird conversation more awkward than it already was, “Not really, my first time actually” Kris replied with a smile, now it was Yixing’s turn to panic and have nothing to say back to the handsome stranger. Thankfully Yixing received a massage, the beeping startling both boys.

 

Yixing quickly took his phone out and checked the new message he had received from Luhan asking when he was going to get home. He wrote a quick reply saying he was on his way, and stood up from the bench he had been sitting on.

 

Yixing looked up and meet a pair of dark eyes looking down on him, it was at that moment that Yixing realized how tall the stranger really was, how he had missed that was beyond him because now he realized the stranger was huge, taller than Yixing had expected him to be. Everyone had a few inches on Yixing but he had certainly never met someone as tall as this mysterious stranger so much so that if Yixing were to look straight ahead he would be facing a perfect looking chest.

 

They stood there staring at each other trying to figure out why this was happening to them. It irritated both of them that staring at each other was as much as they could do. Yixing took a small breath “I-I have to go...” he whispers out not being able to walk away from the stranger.

 

Watching the boy now as he said goodbye Kris realized that there was a certain sadness roaming around the beautiful boy, sadness that he did not appreciate wandering around something so exquisite and delightful as the boy seemed to be.

 

Kris was about to find all the courage he possessed and tell the boy how beautiful he was when he was suddenly rudely interrupted by a nagging voice coming from behind him “Yixing...?” Kris turned around to glare at the petite pretty looking boy that had just called the beautiful boy and had also interrupted his small moment of courage. Kris was also surprised to see that the petite boy was glaring back at him with much more intensity but as soon as the boys gaze turned to the source of Kris’s interest his eyes softened, looking friendly and protective.

 

 “Oh, Hey Baek,” said Yixing when he saw that the interrupter was a close friend of his from the arts building, “Am I interrupting something?” asked Baekhyun as he narrowed his eyes suspiciously at both boys standing so close together, “No, I was just about to leave,” answered Yixing giving the handsome stranger one last look.

 

He began to walk away toward Baekhyun before he turned round to look back “umm… nice meeting you,” he said before he once again began to walk away with Baekhyun, and for what seemed to be the 100th time that day Kris was left standing there staring at the retreating back of the most beautiful boy he had ever laid eyes on.

 

Feeling annoyed that his confession had been interrupted. Kris was filled with new determination to get the boy. He still wasn’t sure what exactly he wanted from him but he would figure that out when he began his game with the boy tomorrow.

 

 

 

 

Author's Note:

I apologise for any mistake and for not updating quickly but school and life .

 I hope you enjoyed his chapter.

I did try to make it long.

ENJOY/COMMENT/SUBSCRIBE

:)