Exo xoxo High School Chapter 1

Exo xoxo High School

Author's Note:

Don't panic all other chapters are deleted because this is the new beginning of this story,

all chapters are longer and more descriptive i guess,

I hope you all like it.

PLEASE

ENJOY

READ, COMMENT, AND SUBSCRIBE

--

Exo xoxo High School Chapter 1

SM High School is a school where talented students get a chance to develop into what the dream to become. It’s a school where you get to put your skills to the test, a school where money and status don’t matter as much as they do in other schools around the world. SM high provides each and every student with a special scholarship that fully pays and offers all they might need in the years that they will be there. This scholarship comes from the founder of the school and other sponsors around the world.

 

The school is divided into 6 massive buildings. In the 1st there’s the sports building that consist of 2 courts for basketball, and volleyball, there are also 3 smaller rooms for martial arts and wrestling, as well as 2 big fields for soccer, American football, and other sports that consist of running around with a ball, or just running in general since each field has a running track around it.

 

The second building is for the Arts 4 dancing studios, 2 vocal rooms, 3 instrumental rooms, 4 visual arts rooms and the huge theatre where musicals and recitals are held.

 

The third building is where all Academic classrooms are situated, including the school’s library, the main office and the Principals Office. The school holds regular subjects like Math, Science, Religion (optional), History, English, Language, Geography, and Business.

 

The fourth building includes 5 swimming pools and a gym that hold about 200 machines.

 

The fifth building is the cafeteria building, were all students have breakfast, lunch, and dinner. This building is opened all the time for students to buy whatever they want.

 

The sixth building contains all the dorms. Students are paired by four or more and this is where they live and where they have all their belongings.

 

 

Most students stay within the buildings that they attend, unless they have friends in a different building or if they have events that they need to attend.

 

--

 

Zhang Yixing belongs to the Arts building he is part of the main dance team and the vocal team. Whenever students need help with choreography the teachers call him and others from the dance team to help out because they are so good.

 

If you were to ask him if he was beautiful he would laugh and shake his head at you, as a child Yixing had traumatic experiences that made him severely self-conscious, insecure and anxious. He never takes a compliment seriously his mind automatically shuts down the thought of himself as a beautiful person. Thankfully everyone that knows him understands that he has these issues so they never accuse him of being full of himself or cocky for not responding or ignoring compliments, but naturally the time exists when others that don’t know mistake him for such things, and add to the burden Yixing carries.

 

Although he spends most of the time in the Art’s Building his friend is captain of the soccer team so occasionally he does go to the Sport’s Building.

 

Today is one of those days, he waves bye to his friends and begins to walk so he can watch the practice game at the indoor soccer field. While he walks he doesn’t notice all the whistles and compliments thrown his way, too busy listening to his precious music and imagining new steps and ideas to improve his choreography.

 

Once he makes it to the sports building he tried opening the door that led to the indoor soccer field only to find it closed, frowning he tries opening it again but once again it doesn’t open, he removes his headphones and looks around for someone to ask.

 

“Excuse me, do you know why these doors closed?” he asked a passing student wearing the school’s athletic uniform and a big duffle bag, “Oh, it’s because they are repairing something from the inside, so these doors will be locked for the next 2 weeks” the boy smiled at Yixing, “Do you happen to know how I can get in?” he asked the boy smiling back not thinking anything of it, “Yeah, you’ll have to go through the basketball court to get in. Just go inside those doors” the boy said pointing to the next set of doors by the other side of the building, “Okay, thank you” Yixing said with a dimpled smile and began to walk away completely unaware of the boy that was now staring slightly awestruck as he watched him walk away.

 

Yixing entered the foreign building and looked around wondering which way the basketball court was so he could make it to the soccer practice. He found a map of the building on the wall and walked over to it.

 

He could hear compliments being said to someone, sadness over took him, he wished he was beautiful enough to get compliments like that, but he knew better he was ugly and the people that called him beautiful and complimented him just felt bad for him and were just trying to make him feel good about himself but he wouldn’t believe them, he couldn’t for the words said to him when he was younger didn’t allow him to accept himself much less compliments.

 

Quickly he dismissed those feelings. He looked up at the map and found that the basketball court wasn’t far. All he needed to do was follow the hallway and go through a set of doors and that was it.

 

Never looking back to see who the compliments were for he began to walk away.

 

He walked into the basketball court and was surprised to see lots of students sitting on the bleachers watching the practice game that had stopped for half time he assumed.

 

 

All the students on the bleachers were screaming and cheering for someone named Kris, he could hear the loud screams calling out for other players too but Kris was the loudest one being called curious he turned his head and looked around where all the players were walking around patting each other and drinking out of their water bottles but he didn’t know which one was Kris they all looked like handsome sweaty giants even the ones turned away from his sight and no one looked like a Kris, so he turned his head and continued to walk out of the courts.

 

He could see the soccer game had started once he made it, he walked to the bleachers and sat down as he waited for his friends Luhan and Minseok to finish practice.

--

Wu Yifan better known as Kris Wu is the strikingly attractive Chinese Canadian basketball captain of SM High. Kris is well known in school for his amazing leadership skills. Other than that he is also incredibly smart, he grew up living between Canada and China therefore perfected both Chinese and English but furthermore his father made sure that he also learnt Korean, Cantonese and Japanese, therefore he exceeds in 5 languages. Do to those astonishing qualities he is now by far one of the most wanted and popular student in the school, earning him a player reputation.

 

He is aware of the fans he has earned, making him become self-confident, boastful and smug. He’s entire life he grew trying hard to impress his father not because he didn’t receive attention as a child but the opposite because he believes that his father deserves a son he can brag about for always being there for him even when his mother was not .

 

Kris’s team was winning by many points when half time ended and he was making his way to his water bottle, high fiving his best friend Chanyeol and giving Tao a pat on his back.

 

This was too easy for him. No one could get through him he was the captain after all. The best player this school has ever had.

 

He is perfection on the extreme side, he has the face and body of a model and his future is set as a basketball player for some years and then inheriting his father’s company once he is ready to take over. His life is perfect. He is perfect and he knows it.

 

He could hear the familiar screams of his name being cheered on by his fans on the bleachers even as he takes a long drink from his water bottle when something catches his attention, he notices that all the basketball team was being distracted by someone walking by. Questioningly he turned his head to look at the person now openly making his whole basketball team gape in awe.

 

After being with some of the most attractive students in the school both male and female he wasn’t  expecting much but he was wrong, he was expecting someone y but he was not expecting the epitome of innocent beauty that was walking on the sidelines of the court.

 

Kris always thought that the expression ‘you take my breath away’ was exaggerated but right at that moment he became a believer, have you ever seen someone so innocent that you regret every bad thing you have done in your life? Have you ever seen something so beautiful that your brain and body shut down from not being able to process how something so beautiful can exist? No? Well he just did and he can’t comprehend what is happening except for the acute pain in his chest from the need to breath.

 

Looking at the boy was like looking at a white bunny so innocent and pure unlike himself who looked more like an angry wolf ready to eat you.

 

He watched in amazement as the boy looked around for someone but after not finding it he looked away and continued his way out not even giving anyone a single look back. When the boy was finally out of the gym, he breathed in and out harshly.

 

The beauty the boy had was like nothing he had ever seen before. He didn’t have the kind of beauty that most people have these days, that fake plastic beauty or even the beauty that involves dressing ty or trying too hard to look good. No, that boy screamed innocence.

Kris felt like he just ran a marathon or something his heartbeat was rapid and he was panting slightly, he looked around to see his team members looking the same which he did not like, he may have seen the boy last but he had already made up his mind about wanting to see the boy again and his team were not involved in his plan.

 

“Ok someone please tell me when the angels started falling from the sky” one of the boys exclaimed loudly causing the others to chuckle and Kris to let out a low growl, which unfortunately for him his best friend Chanyeol heard, “Hit by the love bug again, Hyung?” Chanyeol chuckled amused.

 

 Kris glared at him, “Wait. Seriously?! You don’t even know him!” Chanyeol cried out somewhat alarmed. “Do You?” Kris asked half hoping he did so he could ask him about the boy and half not because if he did he could already feel the familiar flames of jealousy surrounding him, making him anxious. “No.” Chanyeol said studying the familiar anger in Kris’s eyes a look that he had not seen in a long time.

 

Feeling trapped in the unwanted feelings Kris anxiously thought of a way out, “Everybody 15 laps! Now!” he screamed out in a slight panic so he could distract himself from the memories starting to haunt him, “But we already started a game, we’re in half time. What’s the point of doing 15 laps?” one of the younger team members say, he regretted it almost immediately because his captain’s attention was suddenly on him and that is NOT something you want. “I don’t see anybody complaining about my decisions on this team, I’m the captain. You do what I TELL you to do. I want you” Kris yelled pointing at the young man “to do 10 extra laps, and I want to suggest that you don’t complain unless you see one of the oldest members complaining!” the young man took a step back and without waiting for another order from his captain began to jog around the gym followed by the rest of the team.

 

Chnayeol winced as he watched Kris yell at the kid, he turned and looked at Tao who was frowning  at their hyung.

--

“Yixing!” Luhan screamed startling him, Luhan ran to Yixing along with Minseok after making the boy wait for an hour for their practice to end. “You guys didn’t tell me the doors would be locked,” Yixing accused. “Oh, right, Sorry we forgot,” Luhan smiled sheepishly, while Minseok tried to look as innocent as possible. Yixing narrowed his eyes at both his best friends but let it pass. “Whatever, I’m hungry so let’s go” Yixing shrugged as he made his way to the door, while both Luhan and Minseok followed behind him grinning at each other.

 

The three boys passed through the now empty basketball courts. They were discussing what they would have for dinner at the cafeteria. Practices for sports were mostly held on the afternoon, so it was beginning to get dark outside. There wasn’t really anyone outside the building beside the students that wanted to continue practice or anything else in the building, because usually by this time everyone heads to the cafeteria or the dorms.

 

As they were walking out Yixing noticed the most handsome guy he had ever seen in his life, he was very tall, you could tell just by looking at him that he was at his top form, he was dressed in the school’s basketball hoody with track pants, and that didn’t do anything to make him less attractive as he leaned against one of the walls by the doors they were coming out from. When Yixing looked up at him the guy was staring right at him so he smiled politely and quickly turned his head blushing when he saw the guys’ intense eyes focused on him.

 

No one ever made him blush by simply looking at him and that made Yixing uncomfortable, the guy was probably thinking about how unattractive he was and here he was blushing for no reason.

 

A pang of pain shot right to his heart after realizing that he would never have someone to look at him full of love and care, he would only get people to look at how ugly and sad he was.

 

Nothing ever hurts as much as not being wanted specially by someone as handsome and attractive as the guy still staring at him, he could feel it and it made him uneasy, no one had ever stared at him with such intensity, it was scary to know that he could feel the guy’s eyes on him still just by feeling the hairs in the back of his head stand.

--

Kris was feeling very frustrated at his point, his basketball practice had ended over half an hour ago, and here he was standing outside the building like an idiot, waiting for the beautiful boy that had messed so much with his head.

 

After having the team run around 15 times they finished the game. His team haven’t won with as many points as they usually would which made him very upset so he decided that he would wait for the boy and confront him not because he had done anything wrong, he just wanted to find out who he was, why he had never seen him before and why he was messing with his head so easily.

 

So here we was standing around waiting like an idiot, “Damn it” Kris cursed when another minute passed while he stood there looking at his phone waiting for the boy to come out. The boy had to still be inside, all other doors were closed.

 

Suddenly the doors where pushed open and sure enough the boy was walking out but with two other students he recognized, the soccer captain of the school, Luhan and his co-captain, Minseok.

 

They were grinning and laughing with each other about the food at the cafeteria, and then the boy turned and noticed him, he smiles politely.

 

It was like being in one of those cliché romantic movies where everything stops and there is nothing else around you that matters, only that one person making your world stop and taking your breath away. Kris’s world stopped, he couldn’t move for the second time that day, everything was focused on that beautiful being even as he looked and walked away.

 

As soon as the boy was out of sight and he was somewhat able to properly function again, Kris again felt anxious because he had experienced these feelings before but not nearly as strong and that made his anxiety greater, the things he had experienced before left nothing but a bitter remembrance of how much love can hurt and destroy a person. The fact that what he was feeling for that boy now even though he had only met him once was so strong, it did not sit well with him.

 

Thankfully he receives a message just in time to distract him from the feelings running wild inside of him. When Kris opens the message he grinned.

 

From: Jung Jessica

To: Kris

 

Hey baby,

Wanna hang out tonight? ;)

 

He had the perfect solution to his problem.

 

From: Kris

To: Jung Jessica

 

Sure.

--