Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday - From Suho
It's my birthday today. I never really thought about my birthday for a while. I knew it was coming. Now that it's here, I'm just disinterested. I mean, why do people celebrate the day I was pushed out of my own mother? Shouldn't we be celebrating her? She's the one that did all the work. Well, I can't really think about that now. Mom prepared my favorite meal for breakfast so I kiss her on the cheek to thank her. She thinks I'm being weird only because it's my birthday. If I'm being nice, at least it should be on my birthday.
 
I head to school. My first year in university, it's okay. I met my boyfriend Suho in my first class of the year. I never really cared about him in the beginning. Sure, he was handsome but I don't look at appearances. 
 
He's my classmate in Statistics. I wonder where he is. 
 

It's the end of the day. 2:30pm. I'm exhausted. The professors just lecture non-stop. Can't they give us a break? I now have a bunch of homework I need to do which I haven't done and is due the next day. Great. In the evening of my birthday, I'm going to spend it facing my laptop screen and just typing out formulas and essays. This is high school all over again. Someone save me!

 
I go to my favorite studying spot in school. It's in one of the university's oldest buildings, with few students and a lot of space. I enter the aged building and slide my hand against the rough bricks. The building is still beautiful, at least for me. I go to one of the classrooms where the breeze is just right but I see something odd. There are pieces of candy.
 
"What the..." 
 
I pick up the pieces and look at them. There's strawberry, orange, lemon, grape... I follow the candy and I enter the classroom. Suho is in front of me now... SUHO!
 
"WHOA THERE, YOU SCARED ME!"
 
"Oh, sorry." He apologized. His face is smug. The whole classroom is decorated with balloons.
 
"What did you do..."
 
"I thought about you. It's your birthday after all."
 
"Don't be so corny. I'm tired and hungry..."
 
"Hungry you say?"
 
He takes my wrists and pulls me in. And in those 3 seconds I was confused, I feel his lips on mine. This is actually our first kiss. We've been dating but we haven't gone beyond hand-holding and snuggling. This comes to me as a shock. I drop the candy gathereed in my hand. I hear the candies drop and the breaking sound echoes in my ears. Are those candies or fireworks? The tingling sensation I'm now feeling is beyond comprehension. I've never felt this way.
 
He pulls from the kiss and I'm at a loss for words.
 
"Are you satisfied now?" he asks me.
 
I stare at him. I don't know how else to respond. All I know is that I want more. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him again. He's taken aback but accepts me completely. Our lips are caressing, I can feel his tongue enter my mouth. He pushes me against the wall gently and I can feel his hands on my waist. 
 
"Don't go too far..." I whisper to him when we released for breath. 
 
"I know..."
 
We gives me a warm-hearted glance and we continue to kiss.
 
"Happy Birthday" Suho says to me.
 
This is a birthday I won't forget.
 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

This was just really random. I felt like writing. I went through some blog posts and saw someone wanted a Suho fic that was "hot". This is as hot as I can get that doesn't go beyond PG-13. Haha. Seriously, if I wanted to write something "hot", it would be rated M and the details would be too much for 13 year olds... 

I hope you enjoyed! ^^