Rain And A Couple

WIN

After the photoshoot, Leen rushed towards a fast food resto when suddenly a guy blocked her way.

"BOOM!" - She then saw Minho under his round glasses. Although she was surprised, she merely backed one step and raise an eyebrow.

"Meoya..you don't get surprise?"

"I was surprised. What are you doing here?"

"I bought something..will you come with me?" He lifted a black plastic and winked to her.

"Tss..is this how you bribe me?" She smiled and followed him anyway.

They went to a small park and ate at the pavillions comfortably. No one noticed Winner's Minho. Maybe because his get up was too normal, fake glasses, backwarded cap, black hoodie with white shirt and jeans. He kinda match Leen's white shirt and jeans also.

"So, what's today?" - Leen started

"I just hang out at the studio with GD hyung and Teddy hyung. There's been talks 'bout (Team B) releasing a song soon but not sure, Jennie was also in talks to release a solo track but then again, it's all blurry. I could only think that our comeback will be far away since our dongsaeng's are very hot these days." - Minho

"Thought you're team's getting ready for a world tour? "

"Well, yeah.."

"What yeah..that's big"

"That's also pending..our company's really hectic these days huh.." Minho swallowed his food and slyly looked away for a sec then breathed, "Anyway, how about you?"

"Hmmm..just another photoshoot..." but she suddenly remembered, "ow, no! it was a big hit! Kim Hyorin was our model..she's so pretty and very bright. I get to be friends with her actually, she's really nice"

Minho coughed. Shocked. "Hyorin-ah??"

"Huh? Hyorin-ah? (meaning informally) You know her?"

"She's an ex-YG trainee. I was able to know her for just a couple of months before she left. You know, I was the last one to enter the trainees before we debuted. But I heard she was a trainee for quite some time. She left i think..uhm..2 years ago?"

"SINCHA?? So that's why she can sing pretty well plus her playlist earlier was full of YG songs. Waa. i didn't saw that coming. Hmm..So the public doesn't know huh?"

"Uhmm..think so..but I thin it'll be revealed soon. She's a rising star now, of course netizens will be digging her out. Oops, B,i must be careful"

"Huh? What's with Hanbin?"

"Haha, nothing. Just that they were very close before. As well as Seungyoon, Jinhwan and Bobby. Kind of, their batchmates,"

"Oooh..so she must know what the kids were before. They were around the same age. Hmmm.." As she was chewing she suddenly remembered something again, "OH! So is she her ex girlfriend?!"

"Huh?"

"Bi told me his first love was an ex trainee. It was her right??" 

"B.i had a girlfriend? Hmm..no, i don't think so. They weren't romantically close. They were more like partners."

"Oh? So who was her girlfriend before..hmm"

"I think that girl you were talking was that stubborn girl before. We didn't understand how B.i got attracted to her. She was pretty but we all didn't like her. I can't even remember her name."

"Haha..why what's wrong with the girl?  He said he liked her cause she was very talented"

"A really? He said that? Tss..what a choice..haha..yeah, she was really good but our Boss cut her off because of her bad attitude. Haha. She knows she is good so she always slack. Even her team members were relieved when she was gone."

"Wow. I wonder how does she really act..hmm.."

As she was eating her icecream, some cream messed her lip. Minho wiped it with his hand and said "She's you're total opposite, you're wonderful like that"

"Meoya" Leen blushed.

"Haha,,anyway, Hyorin was our favorite before. She was supposed to debut with Jennie's team also as the rapper but she quitted right before they're supposed to debut in 3 months. Everyone was sad when she announced that and few were angry too."

"You didn't know what's her reason for leaving,"

"Got it right. So no one had her contact after that. Although the 3 Kims (B.i, Bobby and Jinhwan), Seungyoon, her previous members and Mr. YG supported her decision. They only knew her reason and they protected that."

"Oww..so it's an awkward situation for YG right now that's she's in spotlight nowadays as an actress. Interesting. So she's pretty close with Bi and the others huh. Hmm.."

"Yeah..ow, and you also said that you befriended her. I guess you fit well, as far as I can remember her fashion is almost like you, plain. Haha."

"Ah yeah, i'm still absorbing all these things you're saying to me and picturing her at the same time. I really like her style then suddenly you, i mean al you my YG acquiantances are related to her. Gaah..the world so small"

"Sure it is, hmm..do you want to take a walk? Digest and feel the air," Minho suggested..

They walked around the park. It was already dark and the lamps lit. It was just an ordinary park with some other couples passing by. Although unlike the other couples holding hands, Leen's hands were casually tucked in her pockets as usual and Minho too, playing his jacket pockets.

Leen was feeling the serenity of the quite place though MInho was slightly distracted with something.

"How did you know this place? (She breathed the fresh air) I could almost feel back home. It's very quite." Seeing that her company is not focusing she nudge him "Yow, Gu-Minho~~"

"OW. yea yeah. it's very quite. I kinda hang out here when I try to ease my mind"

"Though your mind is not in ease right now. You seem disturbed by your thoughts;"

"Uhm, just that..uhm, i..can..hmm.."

They stopped walking,

"What?" - Leen

Minho was just keeping his hands in his jacket pocket and now, he can't even look at Leen.

"Yah, wae keure? You're embarassing, haha"

"Yah! What embarassing..i'm just..uhm..cold"

"HAHA. You're sweating! "

"Aw. keunyang..ummm..."

"Whaaat?? You wanna go to the bathroom?" She teased,

After a while, small droplets begin to fall.

"Aiss..rain...come on, before we get wet" - Minho

"Owaa..rain, can you not just get wet?"

"HA?"

"I wanna get wet. Rain is fun" Then the rain poured now. When Minho was about to take off his jacket Leen stopped him,

"Yah, just protect your phone and wallet or anything else. Let's continue talking and walking like the rain is nothing. It's good to get wet,"

He then finally smiled. When all the couples here are running and girls are scared to death protecting their make up....look at this girl. Leen looked up at the sky and welcomed the rain in her face.

"OW!" Leen suddenly shouted, "MY EYELINER IS NOT WATERPROOF. HAHAHA. eotteoke?" 

"What??" He then saw that black liquid was dripping from her eyes. He laughed and pulled his hanky, held her face and wiped them. 

"When all I thought was you're like those perfect girls in dramas,..haha..reality"

"Yah, people all want to look physically beautiful still,"

"Okay, I've cleaned them. Open your eyes.... . . WOAH"

"I look different isn't it?"

"Waahh..that small line changed you're image completely. It's like CL Unnie, fierce with eyeliner but innocent without it"

"Though I'm still pretty isn't it?"

Minho who was still amazed jokoing said,  "No, I never thought that small line was the only thing that's making you pretty"

"YAH"

"You're eyes became really small. You really look like a foreigner now! Oh no,"

"YAAAH, I AM a foreigner"

"You seem really different, omo, i'm getting shy"

"Tss..stop fooling around"

"Hi, Hello, I'm sorry"  (In english)

"Dakcheo (Shut up)" 

"That's strong~~"

And so they continued to play aroung like this until the rain stopped afte 20 minutes. 

They sat and drink some hot coffee they managed to buy at a nearby 7eleven.

"Ow, oops, will you not get scolded because of this?" -Leen

"What can I do? I'm already wet" - Minho

"Oh..mian..keunde,.."

"It's okay, don't worry...keunde, will you able to get home?" 

"Why? Are you not taking me home?? Wait. I can't take the public like this!"

"Of course I will take you home. But will your security guard let you pass?"

"Why wouldn't he?"

"Maybe he'll not recognize you" Minho still haven't enough with Leen's eyes

She punched him in the side - again.

"Hahahah,I feel so much better..Getting rained was a good thing huh,"

"Got destressed isn't it?"

"Hmmm...yeah something like that" He took a sip at his cup then continued, "Actually, I have to tell you something..the world tour is true"

"Huh?" 

"It'll be announced at the public maybe soon but I also wanted to tell the 'Bad Boy is my Charm - Song Minho' fansite admin first," He smirked

"SINCHAREO?"

"yeah..you could post a tweet right now, haha"

"waa, that's..wow..CONGRATULATIONS!" Out of her excitedness she suddenly pinched Minho's cheeks.

"meoya????" Minho was stuggling to say

"Sorry, just got excited..haha..anyway, CHUKAHAE"

"thanks..but the bad side is that...we'll going to be starting to prepare the day after tomorrow,"

"Okay.."

"So..."

"so?"

"That means I will be really busy and won't have time to go out"

"Ow," Leen usually just can't make sense of some clues sometimes..Now that she taught of it, it means she won't be able to see Minho for some months.

"So since, I'll not be arounf for 5 months..i was wondering if.."

 

 

"I can use this as a goodluck?," Leen can't see what it is he took out from his pocket cause it's kinda dark. But then it sparkle. After looking again, she got surprised.

It was the pair of her couple ring.