Lin

WIN

Is he childishly playing games with me now? Did Donghyuk and Joonhwe actually told him that I'm wearing this couple ring for nothing? Traitors. But he didn't even notice me when I got out and heard him.. It echoed on her mind again, 'i'll come over soon,okay? Take care our baby. Love you'

Just for 3 weeks his eyes already moved to another girl. Tss. Whatever. Isn't that what I wanted to do? Such a playboy.

She was washing her hands and tried her hardest to remove the ring and IT REALLY... won't come off.

 


A week later..

“Wow, she’s really pretty in real life,”

“Yeah, very gorgeous on make up. Though even if she doesn’t wear anything on her face she’s still very pretty, haay..how could her eyes be that charismatic?”

“Aw, young, pretty, tall and thin..how could she be so fair,”

“Her everyday fashion is very cool too. Its even becoming a trend nowadays, the girl next door type. The tshirt and jeans fashion that attracts millions of guys..aigoo, if only i have these crazy looks and talent..”

At an on going CF photoshoot, Leen overheard 2 teenager staffs 3 meters away from her. After walking pass them, she saw that they were flipping through Vogue magazine of last month, the magazine she feature with B.i and Minho. She bit her lip and felt proud in the inside. After passing at them again, she looked at them and tried to put her best smile to them to express her gratitude to them. The two staffs awkwardly smiled back.

By the time she gave the head staff the concept pictures she was also introduced to their new CF endorser at her dressing room. She looked young and simple with a very bright smile, wearing a loose shirt and jeans without wearing any make up. She had a long black raven hair that accentuates her beautiful face features.

“Hyesung-shii, this is Kang Leen, a foreigner who’s very fluent at art directing and KPOP. You can talk to her and ask about anything, she’s comfortable. Even now, by your looks you seem to have the same style, haha “ – Art Director

“Annyeong Haseyo, Kim Lin-imnida, but I think i'll be using my real name Hyorin now since Ms. Kang and I are both Lin. Nice to meet you Ma'am, ” The girl bowed respectfully,

“Haha, Ofcourse I know you. Who doesn’t know the great Chunhyang? You really rocked the drama, congratulations. Im a fan of yours sincha. Just call me Leen Unnie by the way. I will hate you if you call me Leen-shii, or Ma'am or anything like that. haha,  I'm incharge of the art concept of your CF. Very nice to meet you, And as much as i like that we both share the same nickname, I seriously like your skull shirt though, ” – Leen smiled

“Ahh,,ne, kamsamnida Leen-ss..unnie ” – She smiled shyly.

"You'll soon break your shell onto me, haha" - Leen

As the photographer and art director left them to chat a bit Leen noticed the two teenager staffs a while ago elbowing each other determining who shall go inside the dressing room holding the magazine and a marker.

Leen smiled then said, “It’s okay, come inside”

The two then got in and tried to gather all their courage to hand their magazine and pen towards the two Lin’s direction. Leen held the magazine then opened the marker and said, “Don’t be shy, we all work here and it’s okay if you want an autograph to..” As she was about to write at the page she noticed that…it’s not their feature page.

The staff then said, “Excuse me but can you sign this…Kim Lin-shii?”

Leen gulped and then gave it immediately to Hyorin.


Leen directed Hyorin happily at the entire shoot and eventually Hyorin displayed her usual self. Singing along the background music and laughing at the lamest jokes. Despite her being the hot topic nowadays for debuting as the lead character in the remake of Sassy Girl Chunhyang, the 20 year old rookie actress maintained to be a humble and bright girl who is very hands-on on her work. Leen reminded her of Suzy from long ago, when Suzy was just starting her career. 

After the shoot they continue their harmonious conversation from how is she handling her fame nowadays up to Leen giving her advice on how her celebrity friends cope with such stardom. She gave away Suzy as a very good example for her,


"You're close to Suzy-sunbaenim? Owaa. I really admire her. I'm a huge fan"

"I'll get her to meet you sometimes, she likes you too. We really watch your drama and even constantly updating each other when someone misses it. "

"Owaa..Kamsahamnida Unnie, This make me feel great, i'll work hard"

"You're already doing great and very talented. You were singing with 2NE1's Falling Inlove awhile ago and you sound not ordinary and seriously, you can rap!"

"Haha, i like singing, it was just that singing didn't like me, haha"

"Lin-ah, wrap up now, we have to go at your MV meeting at 3pm." - Manager Oppa

"NE,OPPA! Unnie, seems like I have to go now. Sorry, but I hope we'll meet again."

"Of course, we'll meet again, from now on i'll choose a project with you in. Thank you for today also,"

"Keuromyeon, can we take a selca? I want to upload it on my twitter, hehe, I have to tell the world how glad I am in meeting someone with the same name as me,"

"Okay"  Leen smiled as she smiled at the camera.


Team B in their car going to Busan for a performance.

"Are you seriously going to wear that stupid ring even in our performances? Are you thinking right leadernim?" - Bobby saw his bestfriend's hands again,

"It doesn't come off now.."

"Don't be childish like Noona, take it off. Rumors will spread"

"I already told stylist Noona to bring alot of other rings that i'll use so that it won't confuse the fans. And I'm serious it doesn't come off now"

Bobby then grabbed his hand and tried to pull it out.

"HYUNG, IT HURTS! STOP IT! AAAAH!!!"

Bobby saw that his finger had gone red and iit just really won't come off so he gave up.

"Aigoo, it's really annoying. How immature of you Pabo-yah"

"Tss..besides you told me that she'd fallen for it already."

"I didn't told you anything, it was you who opened my message from her, you dimwit"

"Are you sure you're okay dating? You're still rookies remember and its so easy to target you,' Aigoo..obviously she was worried that this stupid ring is real. See? She cares." - Hanbin

"Aigoo..such a kiddo" -Bobby then smashed Hanbin with his stuff toy from Leen. Then they started messing at the car as usual,

On the other hand, Donghyuk was checking his twitter..

"Aissh, hyungs!! Kaman isseobayeo,." - Donghyuk was being shaken by his seatmates war. After some minutes he shouted a bit, "OHH!" Everyone turned to him, except for the Joonhwe and Yoonhyung sleeping at the back.

"Hyung, look at this, is this girl with the peace sign in her eyes Leen Noona... with Hyorin-ah" He showed it to Bobby. Jinhwan leaned from the back to see it;

Bobby read the photo caption:
I met an awesome Unnie today,, guess what her name is also Lin :D

"Lin??? NOONA?" - Bobby

Hanbin immediately stretched his neck to reach to Donghyuk's side and looked at the phone. He too gasped at what he saw then screaned, "WHY ARE THESE TWO TOGETHER?" - Hanbin