Amare

WIN

Bi/Hanbin’s POV

At the conference room.

It’s the revealing of the completed concept collections today. From photos and album design to poster then lastly our music video.

“WOW. This is….daebak of daebaks.” – Bobby commented

“What do actually inspire her to do this? Waahh..” – Joonhwe

The final product has been finished and it’s the 2nd week of December already. The idea was seriously magnificent. Though we shot this ourselves and knew the plot, we still can’t believe how it turned out to be this great. Even our intro video has a deep impression. Everybody agreed it’s one of the best videos so far. I can’t agree enough. For the first time I felt like I want to show this to the world now.

“Does this satisfy you now?” – Jinhwan asked

I just smiled. I saw Leen noona at the other side of the table falling asleep at her seat. I smiled again. This weird Noona, we owe her a lot.

After the presentation all the staffs congratulated each other. Especially to the three special staffs. Then the lights turned off.

Happy birthday to you Happy birthday to you Happy birthday happy birthday Happy birthday to you~~~~~~~```

Sara unnie was holding a cake with lighted with candles. While holding her cheeks Leen noona blew the candles.  IT’S HER BIRTHDAY?!

“But she said her birthday is on 30!!!”

“Aish.”

We got nearer to her.

“NOONA!”

“Sorry, I actually don’t want anybody to know my birthday but this girl~” She pointed Sara Noona

“I’m sorry but everyone age,” – Sara

“Sorry, we weren’t able to prepare anything,”

“It’s okay. I’m not planning on celebrating anyway,”

“But why??”

“It’s her tradition. She doesn’t want to feel its her birthday cause she don’t want to feel aging. So I do it for her.” Then she suddenly grabbed a full icing on her hands on surprised Noona on her face.

“YAHH!”

We joined the fun too. She was all over icing now. Haha

“This is also something I hate on birthdays. I’m going to take my revenge on you all.”

Her phone rang but she can’t answer it cause of her mess.

“Ji! Can you answer this? It’s in my pocket.”

“No, you’ll smear the icing on me. Haha” - Bobby

“It might be important!” - Leen

“Fine. Just don’t…okay?...oh? It’s Minho hyung…Hello?” - Bobby

“Tell him to call later,” - Leen

“Yow hyung what’s that?? Haha, This is not Noona, she’s busy right now, call her after 5 minutes..okay?”  - Bobby

Then she smeared icing to him. “Noona!”

-

-

“What shall we do? We cannot just do nothing on her birthday” – Joonhwe

“Yeah, but I think she has other plans” – Bobby

“Why?” – Donghyuk

“When I answered her phone a while ago Minho hyung said he’ll pick her up,” – Bobby

“What?? Is he meeting her?” – Jinhwan

“Think so..” – Bobby hyung looked at me

“Then we’ll just prepare next time. Maybe tomorrow,”

“Though I like Minho hyung I can’t imagine him dating our noona,,haay~” – Donghyuk

“Me too” – Bobby hyung patted my back

“Ah, let’s just go back at the dorm and plan things for tomorrow,” – Joonhwe

“You go for now, I’ll go home for a while, I’ll be back later”  

-

-

Course I didn’t go home. I strolled again. Different route this time. It’s too cold at Han river right now.

Hmm..Did I made the wrong decision? I pushed her to Minhyo hyung and now I’m regretting it? I’m still not sure about my feelings to her but I’m pretty sure I don’t like the idea she’s with hyung, RIGHT NOW. What could they be doing? Is he that special to her that they even dated on her birthday? Well, hyung is cool but . . . haay…tss, I could even see Leen Noona right now. Course I’m just hallucinating..haay,,,what could the kids be planning for her tomorrow? Hmm..Will I try to buy her something? I went at a cute store.

Ugh. What stuff will she actually like? Tss. What are these? Cute things makes me cringe aish. I can’t think of anything. I got out.

WHAT??? Is that Noona? Really? She’s standing next to a tattoo shop. Didn’t she go with hyung? She breathed and got inside. Wait what is she thinking?!

“Noona!” She looked around and found me. “You…why are you here?”

“You, why are you here?!” I pointed the shop

“Well what do people do when they go to a tattoo shop?”

“But why???”

“Since you’re here already come with me” She dragged me inside

Good evening, who’ll get the tattoo?

“Us”

“What??” - Leen

Okay, please proceed here and decide on what design you like. We have few ready made designs but you can also request for your own design. Just call me if you’ve already decided,”

“Yah..what’s that?”

“Well,….I” this is not on my plans. “I came here to get a tattoo, too”

“Really?”

“Yeah. But you Noona, why do you want a tattoo?”

“This is my birthday celebration” She said happily

“Eh?” So she didn’t meet Minho hyung. But why? Did she dumped him already?!

“It’s a gift for myself after achieving so much this year. Isn’t this a special day?” She’s smiling brightly. Tss..she’s really weird. Other girls would buy themselves expensive shoes or bags or threw a huge party for such huge achievements like hers but look at this woman,..getting a tattoo.

“So what’s your design?”

“amare”

“huh?”

amare, it’s the latin of to love

For her achievements, to love tattoo?

“Isn’t it amore?”

“No. amore means love..amare means TO love”

“Why that?”

“Just…” she hesitated for a bit then told the truth, “well, you inspired this one.”

ME?

“You said before that I have to open my heart. I had achieved success in my career this year but I haven’t concentrated on my heart after many years because of this dream. And now I think this is time I have to love,”

“So did you finally open your heart?”

“I’m trying”

I shivered there. To whom her heart opened? Hyung?

 

 

“Are you ready sir, ma’am?” the assistant suddenly arrived.

“Yes, I’m good..hey, what will you get?” – Leen

“Secret..I’ll just wait you first,” I seriously have no thoughts of what to have. Aish

“Uhm..okay”

As the artist prepare his tools, Noona removed her jacket and revealed her long slim arms. She’s wearing a huge white skull sleeveless top. Her skin is quite translucent but not too thin.

“Oh?” I discovered two small tattoos on her upper left arm. It’s a small infinite sign and a cross.

“Ah, yeah..you’ve never seen this before since it’s always covered,” - Leen

“I’m sure this has a meaning,”

“Yeah, I got it right after I was accepted from my first job here in Korea. Infinite meaning limitless, I’ll continue to grow and achieve my dreams for forever and a cross for faith.”

“Waahh..” This Noona really knows how to put good tattoos. I finally thought of a design.

To what part will your ink be immortalized Miss?”- artist

“Here” She offered her right hand. The artist started sketching the design in her hands just right below her wrist. I look at her. Haha, so she’s also scared.

“Haha, Noona, are you scared?”

“Ofcourse this is still going to be painful.”

“Haha, and I was thinking how really really cool you are but then you’re still just a normal girl.”

“Whatever. Come here.”

“Why??”

“Cause whatever pain I feel I want you to experience it too,”

“I don’t want to,”

“Just joking, just come nearer. I need a support”

“Aigoo..such a cute couple..but Noona? You look older though dude. But you really suit each other well”

“Ah no, we’re not a couple” Her worried face switched to giggles. “What?”

“Excuse me ahjussi, how old do you think I am and him?”

“Waa..ahjussi? Oppa ya, Anyway, I thought you’re 22 and he’s around 24?”

She laughed at me. “So you’re the ahjussi,”

“Tss”

You can actually call him oppa and it will not be weird. He’s quite manly”

“Err..even if he’s older I won’t call him oppa. I don’t call any guys oppa.” - Leen

“Huh, why?”

“It’s so corny” - Leen

“But that’s how it should be. You’re here in Korea Noona you have to obey the rules”

“When I meet a guy older than me I asked them if I can call them hyung instead. So far no one has rejected my offer.”

I do. Haha, anyway are you ready, Miss?”

She took a deep breath, looked at me before closing her eyes. She took hold on my left arm. Then the needle got in her skin, she bit her lips then squeezed me by the hand she’s holding me with. “Ah!” It really hurts.

So the entire time she was just squeezing me and just how red the sides of the lettering of her new tattoo was the mark she left on my arm.

“Aish noona~~”

“Thank you so much. I’ll consider your sacrifice as my birthday gift.” - Leen

“Tss”

“Okay so you know how to take care of it now Miss? Ah..it really suits you. Anyway, shall we continue on you sir? What’s your design?”

“Ah okay. It’s Touch the sky”

 “Oohh..” – Leen

“Where?”

“In my chest..but uhm..noona”

She’s still poundering the pain of her new tattoo. “Oh?”

“I’m going to take off my shirt,”

“So what?”

“Err..well.. it’ll be me half ”

“Tss..I’ve seen a lot of half men its alright. I don’t want to go outside, it’ll be boring”

“Noona~~”

“Tss..okay fine..i’ll go outside. Shy baby,” Then she got out.

It’s done and though this is unexpected, I don’t regret having it. Like it fitted with me well. Then noona suddenly got in.

“Noona!” I tried my best to cover my body

“Tss….Ooohh..yours is really cool. Tsk tsk. What a gift for the fans” She get nearer.

“NOONA GET OUT!!”

She smiled then got out again. I put on my clothes and then paid for our tattoos.

“How much is mine?” – Leen asked at the counter

It’s already paid, Ma’am”

Eh?” - Leen

“I already paid for it”

“NO! I’ll pay you! You can’t pay for it!” - Leen

“Consider it as my birthday gift”

“NO!” - Leen

She’s not looking good. “it’s my symbol. Not yours.”

Though she looked annoyed I refused. I thanked the courier then got out. She ran to me and whined over and over again as we walk. “I don’t want somebody to pay for it. This is my symbol!!”

“Okay, how about you pay for my food so that we’ll be quits?”

“Worth 300,000 WON (bout 160 dollars)?!”

“Yeah, let’s go to a fine dining resto. I’m sure it’ll be as expensive”

“I DON’T WANT TO.” Then she murmured something.

“What?”

“I hate fine dining! I cancelled a date because of that and now you want me to go there?! No freakin way!”

“Ah..formal things..aigoo” I smiled. So she cancelled hyung’s offer huh? Does that mean she already dumped him? I smirked. “Fine, what could we do that will worth that much?Hmmm..”

“Don’t complicate things. I’ll just pay you” She started searching for her wallet on her bag. “YAH! Where are you going?!!!” I started to walk again. I’ll never accept her payment.

I want to take that symbol, amare ….. .  .   .       . as me.