1st Part.

The Words.

Her heart can't take it anymore, looking at her own fiancee wandering around with another girls at night. He was never like that when she was first meeting with him, it was simply easy. Her heart feel ached, something was telling her to leave him but another part saying stay with him.

Hana felt more dizzy, before. It's not like she was pregnant or what, but the stuff still lingering on her mind. Will her fiancee be happy without her? Can he be?

Hana stand up from her position before walking downstair, seeing the sight's if her fiancee is downstairs. She sighed in relief, seeing that her fiancee gone for work. Hana quickly went upstairs, going to pack her stuff. If that is what make you happy, I will do it. 

Her life always terrible and make her world up-side down. His  love to her is just a rubbish. He never appreciate her love from the day she married with him. There was something, something he hide from her.

Hana was speechless, she stop from packing her stuff. I should just talk to him, first before saying goodbye to him. Hana put her luggage, on her bed who still not done packing. Hana wear her simple clothes, blue-light jeans with white T-shirts. After that, she grab her car's keys before drive to his office.

The journey to her fiancee's office was a bit silent, feeling a bit distant. While searching the car's parking, she park beside a black car. After she done park her car, she went into his office. She smiles to the others workers who knew her, the workers are very nice and kind to her.

Hana went to his assistant's saying where he is, but suprisely! his assistant's is also not there! Hana feels a bit bad feeling but shrugged it out. She walked to his office near to his assistant's, she open his office's door before lifting her head.

Hana's eyes was wide, her jaw's wide open. She couldn't believe it! He also had an affair to his assistant! Her fiancee who making out with his assistant's looking at her, He stop doing it before walking to her feeling guilty.

He grab her wrist, “H-Hana! It's was just mis-understand--” 

“What is your reason, now? Misunderstanding? Is that problem will make the situation changes?! Can it be?” She snap his hand away before he grab her wrist.

 

“I'm here to get your permission.” Her voice was steady and calm, she feel was choked because of the sadness full in her feeling.

“Can you.. let me go?” 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was not long enough, before the drama over. Hana's fiancee, Baekhyun was made his decision to leave her. Why everyone always making her feel rubbish? Making her that she is just a toy that can be plays with and when you got bored you throw it back? Is that her feeling that she felt this long? 

Hana was in her room still continue her packing, she packs all but not the dress she wear when her first date with him. That will make her miss him so much.

She went downstairs, her heart ached seeing those two happy she expect that he is not there but no. He was there, looking at her. She bite her lips, feeling her sadness choked her down.

“Are you really wanted to go?” The voice was soft, not rough like years ago. He was back on his soft, and well mannered guy. That's how far ego's a guy is.

“Yes.” Hana just replied back in short. Hana will never see him again, how he smiled to her, how he pinched her nose if she does a clumsy things. No.

Hana never noticed the tears that falling down on her cheeks. She felt fustrated, sadness and missing like crazy.

“Hyunnie, can you just peck my forehead before I go?” She smiled with her bitter smile, Baekhyun was softened before grab her shoulder and peck on her forehead.

“Hyunnie, please promise to not looking for me anymore? Can you please promise for me?” 

 

He tried to spoke but nothing words came out, “..Okay.” 

The words. The words that he regret to say to her.