Tears

Cherry blossom

-I don't love you anymore.

-H-How can you do that do me ? I love you !!

-Please go, I love an other girl.....

You look at him, tears begin to arrived in your eyes. 

-Go...

 

As every time you are sad, you go hide in your favorite park. The cherry blossom park.

You sit on a bench. You can contain your tears... 

-I love him... How can he...

The wind in the trees makes a sweet sound of tranquility, the petals of the cherry blossom fly everywhere in the park, some arrived in your hairs. There is nobody around you, the park is empty like your heart.

-I'm so alone.. You say, while crying. 

You cry so much, let some little weeping of pain go out of your mouth. You are so sad, you even don't know when somebody approach you. 

Then you feel a hand on your cheek. You pull of your hand of your face, and I try to look who it is.

-Do you cry ? He ask with his beautiful voice

You answer with a little *yes*

-I don't like to see beautiful crying. I'm Luhan, nice to meet you !

stunned by your tears,you don't really understand what happen. You just see that blond boy sitting next to you on the bench.

-What happened ? He ask you while searching for a tissue in his jacket.

-I broke up with my boyfriend....

-I'm sorry...

-It's okay. 

You take is tissue, and try to dry the water on your face. You realize that there is black on the tissue

*- my make up is all smear with my tears, I look horrible now !* You think

Then,  a big silence arrived. You looks at the floor, trying to not cry anymore. You can feel his eyes on you, which makes you feel embarrassed. With hesitation, you turn your head and looks at him. You both looking in the eyes. You realize how handsome he is. Some pink petals arrived in his hair, which makes him smile. 

*-His smile is so cute* you think 

With a shaking hands, you try to pull of the petals of his hair. He doesn't stop to looks at you, with his big eyes. 

Finally he breaks the silence.

-It makes a little time, I see you in the park. You always looks so sad... 

You looks at him with big eyes, surprised.

-I never saw you ?!

-Well, I was to shy to come sit next to you before...

His answer makes you blush. 

-Oh, it will be night soon. Can I you to your home ?

-Yes of course ! You answer, again shocked.

Happily the path between the park and your house is not very long. All along it was just awkward. Luhan the hands in his pockets, and his head down, doesn't really know what to say, and you, you just feel that everything is not real you can't speak. 

You both arrived in front of your house. You try to find the key in your bag but your hands are to trembling. After trying to control your hand without success, you let goes a sigh of exasperation. Luhan is laughing, in a cute way. Finally you your key and open the door. 

-Thanks for everything Luhan. You say while looking at him.

-There is no problem !

You both are way to close. You are so close to him. He is bitting his lips.

*-omg omg omg omg what I do omg I need help" 

-You are very beautiful... 

You both begin to blush.

-Th-thanks...

-Um... Come tomorrow in the park, same hour than today ?

-U-uh, yes, Ok, I will be there !

He smile brightly, and leave you. You stay like 10 minutes at the same place, just realizing what just happened. But then your phone ring, it is your ex-boyfriend...