I want to HATE him...but it Hurts to.

My One and Only Love (One-shot Collection)

Title: I want to HATE him.... but it Hurts to

Requestor: SuperFishy

Name: Kim Winnie

Parings: Lee Taemin <3 Kim Winnie

~~

"UGH!!!! I really hate him!! He made me feel like a fool!!" Winnie yelled while slaming her drink on top of the glass table

"Okay Winnie... calm down.. What really Happened? How did you two met?" Yunho her best guy friend asked.

"Oh boy this is going to be a long day, thanks for asking her" Jaejoong winnies brother said sarcasticaly

*Flashback*

"Welcome to Jangjul Highschool " The principal said with a smirk on his face, they vice principal stood next to him looking at him weirdly.

I suddenly had no idea what to do, he seemed to make everything so awckward.

Then i hear the door open.

"Thanks goodness your here, Ms. Kim this will be your tour guide, Ms. Liu" The vice principal said to me.

"Okay have a good day, bye bye" I was shocked on how the principal wanted to get rid of me.

The tour guide and i walked out of the room and closed the door.

"Hi I'm Liu Amber, nice to meet you." She said with a smile.

She seemed alittle different from other Korean girls.

Alittle boyish but has a feminin side.

"Im sorry if you dont mind me asking... are you Korean?" I asked

"Im Chinese. " She said laughing alittle.

"Oh okay... oh by the way sorry to be rude. Im Kim Winnie."

*Flashback interrupted*

"Okay so thats how you met Amber.. but how did you met him?" Yunho asked

"I was getting there before you kindly interrupted me." Winnie said as if she was about to hurt Yunho.

"OKay can you just get on with the story, i got places to go you know" Jongyoon said.

" No one said for you to stay her you know. " I argued with him

*Flashback continue*

Amber was showing me around when suddenly i bumped into someone.

"Whach were your going!" She yelled at me.

There were a whole group of them, probebly like nine.

"um sorry" i said.

"Taeyeon their not worth it lets just go" another said.

As the girls left Amber explained to me who they were and each and every girls name there like Taeyeon, Jessica, Tiffany, Yuri and so on.

She also told me that they were rich.

Apperantly they are loved by many people here in this school.

She also told me that theres two more 'popular groups' in this school.

'I just hope we dont bump into any one else.'

Then yet again luck was just not on my side.

Five guys were walking down the hall ways as everyone moved out of their way.

Amber seemed so mad that she just rolled her eyes and got out of their way.

I was about to move as well but then i heard a male voice.

"When are you panning on moving?" The 'leader' said to me.

I kept quiet and was about to move

"Oh you must be new." Another said as he grabbed a hold of my wrist.

"Let go of her." Amber suddenly went infront of me while the guy let go of my hand.

"well well what have we got here. Ms. Liu Amber, the well known daugher of a family company." The leader said.

"Well you shouldnt be talking Mr. Lee Jinki, the CEO's son of this school." Amber retorted.

"Onew i think we should go." The other guy said.

"Yeah leave those two alone, we all know your desperate to know cute girls but i think you should just leave her alone." Four girls popped out of now where.

"Wow... You got some guts...--" Another guys got cut of when the 'Onew' guy said something

"Lets go, i dont want to spend all my energy arguing with these people."

As the guys left the 4 and Amber came towards me.

"Winnie these are my friends." Amber said

"Hi im Victoria, CEO daughter of the famous Seoul Univarsity ." Victoria said as she held out her hand and i shook it.

"Im Luna, the CEO daughter of the Oil Company ." She smiled

"Suli, the CEO daugher of Pine Computer Company " She grabbed my arm and smiled at me.

"And im Krystal, I have a sister here her name is Jessica, but anyways were the CEO daughter of a Huge Hotel Company."

Amber looked at me and said "Well as you heard Im Liu Amber, the CEO daugher of a family company in China wich is popular all over asia."

"Wow you guys are all CEO's... " I said suprised.

"Well i heard your the owners daugher of a company in England is that true?" Victoria asked

"Oh yeah.... " I forgot about that.

"This school is Home for the Rich and Famouse" Suli said.

"Well anyways.. we should be going to class now." Amber said as we all walked to our class.

Ofcourse i was in Ambers class.

*Flashback ends*

"Okay so technically you guys didnt even met in the story you just told me?" Yunho was confused.

I rolled my eyes and sat back down.

"You make every story so long." Jongwoon said.

"didnt i tell you that you can leave?" Winnie said irritated

"Well as your brother i will not leave you alone while drinking like this." He said

"anywyas how did you guys realy meet?"

*Flashback*

Amber and I were already seated in Home room when Suddenly the door slamed open... it was one of the boys from earlier.

"Thats Lee TaeMin, the baby of the group we saw earlier, hes a son of the Lee Company who has hospitals, resort, hotels, and many more" Amber whispered, and i nodded.

 Everyone watched him sat on the far end of the class and started listening to music.

CLass started as the teacher started teaching, TaeMin was still listening to music.

The teacher called him, but he seemed like he didnt hear it cuz of the headphones.

The teacher then went on with his teaching. I got irritated and suddenly i found my self standing right infront of him,

I took his headphones off his ears

"Excuse me? The teacher is trying to teach?! turn your music off"  I Yelled at him.

Everyone including the teacher was silent and stared us.

"Did you hear me?" I yelled, i couldnt control myself.

He looked up with those devilish eyes as he stood up with out taking his eyes off of me.

"Huh... you got some nerve" as he left the room.

"O-o-okay class... lets get back on the subject" the teacher said.

I froze standing there until Amber called my name.

"psst... Winnie... Psst... WInnie-ah" I then snapped out of it and sat back down.

The rest of the day  i couldnt focus cuz i keep on remembering how he looked at me.

It sent chills up my spine just thinking bout it.

*Flashback ends*

"Oh so thats how you met. hmmm then why do you hate him?? he seems like a person who doesnt care about anything." Yunho was asking too much questions.

"This is such a long story Winnie..can you just shortened it just alittle im getting tired of listening to you." Jongwoon whined.

"YAH... didnt i tell you that you can leave?!?!" Winnie said annoyed about her brother.

"oh just continue with the story."

*Flashback*

Days have passed and Taemin havnt said a word to me.

I see him everywhere with his friends.

Then "Look im sorry if we had a bad start.... Lets start over.. Im Lee TaeMin and you are?" He said... wow what a change he looks nice now...

"Im Kim Winnie. Nice to meet you." I got cofused. Why is he being so nice? He may just had a bad week then.

We started talking, then it turns to hanging out on week ends as well.

Amber started telling me not to get too close to him because its just a set up, but i think shes wrong... hes nice after all.

We went to a park on one week then the zoo on the other, he bacame like a bestfriend to me.

But then i started to have some feelings for him.. Then oneday.

"Winnie.... Naneun neodl johayo..." He told me, and all i did was blush.

"You dont have to answer me now... just want to let you know that i like you." He said as he left.

I told Amber about what had happened as we were walking down the hall.

Then suddenly we heard someone talking on the stair case and.. the voice was familiar... it was TaeMin.

He was talking to someone who seemes like one of his friends... Amber and I hid  near the closet we could still hear their conversation.

It seemes like he was talking to Minho

*Conversation*

Taemin: yeah that would be funny

Minho: haha yeah... oh yeah how is the bet?

Taemin: Im telling you its still working so you better just give me the prize already

Minho: Oh so Winnie is strarting to like you huh?

TaeMin: i got her right where i want her to be.

Minho: huh.. just hope she doesnt know that her little TaeMin is messing with her.

Taemin: Oh she wont... Shes too oblivious... She trust me now

Minho: Well keep it up and i guess you will have it.

Taemin: Oh I will... anyways im gonna go look for her... ask if she wants to have dinner

Minho: get it! haha

*Conversation Ends*

TaeMin and Minho seemed like they left as Tears rolled down my cheeks.

I couldnt control my tears as i fell to the floor and cried, Amber couldnt help but hug me.

"gwaenchanayo?" Amber asked worriedly.

"Go ahead  say 'I told you so'." I cried.

"No... it hurts looking at you like this.." Amber said

"Well i know you want to say it."

"If you were someone else i would but your my best friend.. Why would i" Amber put her hand on both my cheeks and lifted my head up and said

"Come on cheer up, hes not worth it. You want me and the other girls to beat his for you?" She asked as i smiled

"See there you go... thats better" She wiped my tears and i huged her..

"Theres no need to beat him up but Thank you!! Your like an older sister I've always wanted."

We left the coset and went to the class room, we then waited for him to come back to class.

"Oh there you are Winnie... I've been looking every where for you!..." Taemin came up to me as i just stared at him, he put his hands on my cheek 

"Have you been crying? whats wrong?" He asked me as i slapped his hands off my face

"whats wrong?" He asked confused

"Oh dont tell me you dont know whats wrong?!" I yelled

He looked confused as i continued on "You had a bet on me! You made me feel like a fool!!!! What the Hell is wrong with your twisted mind?!?!" I couldnt control my anger and started pushing him while tears ran down my cheeks

I pushed him so far that he hit the wall, and yet again he had that devilish eyes, he then started laughing

"Hahaha... bravo.. you finaly figured it out.. its been what 3 months." He said as he clapped.

Suddenly the five girls Amber, Luna, Krystal, Suli, and Victoria covered me and started insulting him.

I couldnt help but told them to stop and said thank you to the five girls and left.

*Flashback ends*

"Damn hes a jerk" Yunho said as he stood up and grabed something to eat and sat back down again.

"I couldnt stand that jerk." Jongwoon was squeezing a stress ball

"So is that the reason why you came back here in England?" Yunho asked

"Yeah, that day i said my goodbyes to the girls and told them i had to move because i was needed here in England" i said

"So you basically lied to them?" Yunho said straightforwardly

"Yeah...."

The doorbell rang, i opened the door and it was the mail man.

He handed me a handful of mail and left.

I closed the door and went through the mail

"Junk, junk, junk, bill, bill, bill, junk" i said throwing the junks on Yunho

"hold up... this is from Lui Amber." he said, i looked at him and he handed me the letter.

"Dear Kim Winnie,

Remember me? From Jangjul highschool?? I hope you do..

Well i could have just emailed you but i wanted to try out this mail thing.. ^_^

well anyways our year is having a reunion this Wednesday June 4th.

I know that you didnt really finish the school year but it would be fun for you to be here.

I hope you can come. The reunion is in school call me when if your coming so i can tell you the details.

The number is still the same so yeah ^_^.

Bye.. hope you can come,

Yours Truely,                                                                                  

Amber Liu"                                                                                   

I read the end of it then Yunho and Jongwoon looked at it.

"So are you planing to go?" Yunho asked

"Should i??" I asked shocked about all this.

"Funny how you were just talking about what had happened and then the letter came" Jongwoon laughed

"I think you should go, at least for your friend you know?" He said

"Yeah... but you have to come with me!" I told Yunho

*Korea*

"Im really nervous.." I was shaking in the limo while Yuho was just staring at me who sat next to me.

"Just relax... your going to be fine... plus your brother is not here and Im here for you." He added and smiled.

I looked at him and gave in.

"Yeah your right... I just hope every one havnt changed" I told him breathing hard.

"I think every one you know just changed alittle.. i mean its been 10 years.. your not 17 anymore... your 27, and i bet you have changed as well..."Yunho had a point its been a long period of time.

We arrived at the school and got off the limo, I was wearing a short black and red high hills as Yunho was wearing a red dress shirt with a black tie and a black dress pants.

We entered the school and went to the gym. There i saw my firends Amber, Suli, Krystal, Victoria, and Luna. They changed alot.. they were still pretty.

"Winnie!! you came!! your so pretty!! oh and who is this?" Suli said excitedly

"Suli, thanks. This is my best friend Jung Yunho" I told her. The other four hugged me and we all started talking.

"Hey Winnie, like to introduce me to any off your friends" Yunho asked with a smile. I introduced him with my friends.

Then I saw TaeMin walking towards me, he was with someone else.

"Ms. Kim Winnie... how are you?? seems like i havnt seen you in 10 years." He asked with a smile, i smiled back.

"Oh hello there Mr. Lee Taemin." I said sarcastically.

"You know what happened between us durning high school is the past so why wont we just leave that at that." He seemed like he changed

"Yeah.. past is past." Suddenly Yunho went next to me.

"Hi I'm Jung Yunho, and you must be the famous Jack Lee Taemin" He said with a smile.

I giggled and stopped my self.

Yunho and Taemin shook hands and i noticed that there was a marrige ring on his ring finger.

Then the girl next to him looked at me

"You must be Kim Winnie.. Im Lee Sang-mi, nice to meet you." She took her hands out and shook my hand.

"So are you guys like together?" Taemin asked Yunho.

Yunho looked at me as i nodded my head yeah, so he played along with it.

"Yeah... you got a problem?" He said to Taemin.

"No not really." Taemin then held Sang-mi and left, as soon as they left i sigh. 

"Are you okay?" Yunho asked me as the five girls joined us.

"Yeah i guess.... hey Im just gonna go outside for some fresh air." I told them and left.

I was walking around and suddenly heard Taemins voice talking to Sung-mi im guessing.

*Conversation*

Taemin: I love you

Sung-mi: i feel the same too.

Taemin: thats good

Sung-mi: what if i dont?

Taemin: i dont understand what your trying to say?

Sung-mi: what if im just messing with you and its just a trap?

Taemin: what?

Sung-mi: what if im inlove with someone else?

Taemin: who?

Sung-mi:Im asking you what if

Taemin: huh?

Sung-mi: all you talk about is this girl so what if its different what if im inlove with someone else??

*Conversation ends*

Sung-mi ended the conversation.. she saw me standing there, she looked at me and left.

Taemin left standing there frozen, i decided to talk to him.

"Hey.." I started the conversation.

He looked at me and back at the stary night. "so you heard what had just happened?"

He looked different, as if he was helplessly hurt, i wanted to hug him but i just stood there.

"Im guessing you thought i was married to her huh?" He asked still looking at the sky... but i looked at him.

"Yeah sorta..." I replied, he looked at me, for the first time he looked hurt.

"Well im not... this ring is just a cover up.. so girls wont get near me... cuz I have been liking one girl for the past10 years." He said and looked back up in the dark sky.

"Ooohhh. so why wont you tell the girl that you like her?" I was hurt that he had liked a girl for what 10 years now... i dont know why but i was.

"I think she still hates me... for what i did to her senior year... She talks to me now but i still want to say sorry to her about what had happened.

I want to tell her that I changed and that im not a jack anymore.

Plus shes with someone who seems to make her happy." he looked at me again.

"Well then why wont you just try to appologize to her.. i mean people deserves a second chance right? Even if shes going out with someone... wait do i know this girl??" I wonder who this girl was... hmmm... I looked at the dark sky

"Shes a cluless girl but fine I'll appologize to her.." He said and then took my hand faced me, i couldnt help but face him as well.

"Im sorry for what I've done to you in the past....

 I took advantage of you and when you left i realized how much i needed you to be on my side, and how dumb i was.

When you were around i could be myself, and have fun. For the past 10 years i was living in the past.. i couldnt let go.

I never thought you would come back, but when i saw you... it felt like im living again... just seeing your face....

but when i saw that guy next to you and knowing that your with him.. it felt as if my world turned upside down.....

I have been in love with you for 10 years... always thinking about our memories together... now i know that your happy with him ...

and so im happy for you. " He looked at me as my heart started to fall apart.

I dont know why but it hurts hearing those words that im happy with some other guy.

I was about to say something when i heard Yunho's voice from behind.

"Taemin... Winnie and I never dated because i know that even if shes saying that

'Taemin is a Jack ' deep down i could see her emotions... She was still in love with you... The only reason why i said that we were dating is because i saw her nodd as if she was hidding her emotions in... She has been inlove with you all this while as well. Take care of her.. shes like a sister to me"

I looked at Yunho and back to Taemin, i felt my face turning red as my tears running down my cheeks.

Yunho left the two of us and Taemin touched my cheeks and wiped my tears away.

"Please dont cry... we were in a rough start...--"

"Can we start over again.." I asked as he smiled.

"Hi Im Kim Winnie.. and you are??" I introduced my self

"Im Lee Taemin. Nice to meet you Winnie." The two of us laughed and suddenly Taemin took my hand

"Im glad you gave me a Second.. well Third chance..." He lifted my face and kissed me.

I never thougt that we would be together in the end..

Who said Happily Ever after doesnt happen.

~~

A/N

Sorry if its not good...

but i had fun writing this story ^_^...

i hope you like SuperFishy..

Sorry for not updating lately... but its Chirstmas break so i think i'll update..

But then again.. im packing so yeah.. hehe... ^_^

anyways... hope you like it again.

Comment please ^_^

~Rena