Devil In Desguise

My One and Only Love (One-shot Collection)

Title: Devil in Disguise

Requestor: TaeTaeLove

Name: Lee YooEun

Parings: Kim Jaejoong <3 Lee YooEun

~

‘Why is Jaejoong dating Jessica?

I mean seriously look at her she looks like a devil in disguise.’  I was thinking to myself.

I started imagining Jessica looking like a combination of a Devil and a Hobo…

Horns attached to her head, a tail, and her holding a pitch fork.

 

Imagining her looking like that made me laugh so hard.

Suddenly I felt someone tap my left shoulder 3 times.

I looked to see that it was Taeyeon.

She pointed at the board and mouthed the words ‘Be quiet’.

But that warning was a little too late.

Everyone was already looking at me, and the class was dead silent.

 

“Ms. Lee YooEun .. would you like to share with the class what was so funny?”

Mr. Heung the teacher asked me.

I felt my dace turn red as I sank down into my chair from embarrassment.

“No sir… Please continue.. I’m sorry for interrupting the class.”

 

‘What was I thinking imagining things like that in class’ *Sigh*

After class Taeyeon, Hara and I were walking around the school just chatting.

We found ourselves walking up the stairs to go to the roof top.

I heard two familiar voice and stopped Hara and Taeyeon from going up to the rooftop.

I recognized the voice.. It was.. Jaejoong… and Jessica.

 

“What is it?” “Why’d you stop us for??” The two asked.

In reply I just said “Shh, listen”

The two listened.

“Is that… Jaejoong… and Jessica.. talking??” Hara asked.

In response I just nodded.

 

*Conversation*

Jessica: So.. what did you want to talk about?

Jaejoong: Umm.. we’ve been dating for a while now.. but I have never asked you..

Jessica: Hmm??

Jaejoong: What do you like about me??

Jessica: well that’s easy.. I like everything about you… Your good looking, nice personality, caring, and you’re my ideal guy.. and everyone says that were perfect for each other.

Jaejoong: Oh…

Jessica: Why do you ask??

Jaejoong: Because I’ve been thinking… maybe we should start seeing other people..

Jessica: W-what do you mean?

Jaejoong: I mean.. Im breaking up with you.

Jessica: W-wait! why!!!!????? I really like you and were perfect for each other!!

Jaejoong: I can’t return your feelings anymore. Goodbye.

*Conversation ends*

 

The three of us were shocked of what we just heard.

Then we heard Jaejoong coming towards the door so all three of us ran 2 floors as fast as we could,

And pretended that we were just talking sitting on the staircase.

Then Jaejoong passed us.. he looks alittle sad.

After a while Jessica passed us.. her eyes looked puffy and her nose is red… she looks like she had been crying.

 

As soon as she passed us all three of us mouthed the word “OMO”.

Days have passed after their breakup and Jaejoong has been looking lonely..

So I decided to come up to him.

 

“Are you okay?” I asked Jaejoong when I sat on the desk next to his.

“Hmm??” Jaejoong had his head on his desk.

“You look sort of lonely.”

“Not lonely.. something else.” He lifted his head off of the desk and looked at me.

YooEun: oh.. well you know what makes me feel better when im down?”

Jaejoong: Huh? What?

YooEun: I imagine people that are passing by looking like a combination of a devil and a hobo.

 

Jaejoong had the ‘What the heck’ Sort of expression on his face and looked at me.

I was just smiling at him and he laughed.

 

YooEun: What? is there something between my teeth??

Jaejoong: *Smiles* No.. that was just weird.

YooEun: Yupp I know.. but it made you smile. You look better smiling. *smiles*

Jaejoong: Thank. I sorta made me feel better.

 

While Jaejoong and I were chatting away I felt someone watching us.

After that day Jaejoong and I became really close friends.

When I’m down he brightens my day and when he’s down I try to brighten his day.

 

But Jessica wasn’t too fond of me being around Jaejoong.

She spread rumors saying that ‘I stole Jaejoong away from her’ and that

‘I slept with a lot of guys’.

 

It got on my nerves… at times I wanted to choke her really badly…

But Taeyeon and Hara are there to hold me back and tell me that she’s not worth it.

When Jaejoong heard about the rumors and just stayed by my side and tried to protect me.

Jessica got angrier.

 

The next day I was walking to school with Hara and Taeyeon.

When we arrived to school we noticed that there was a desk that has writings all over it next to the entrance door.

We came up to it and I realized that it was my desk.

‘GO HOME, ‘boyfriend stealer’, and ‘’ was written all over it over and over again.

 

Taeyeon and Hara grab rags from the nearest janitor closet, wet it and started cleaning the desk.

After wards I helped out.

When we finished cleaning the desk we brought it back to the class room.

Everyone was looking at me and then the board, then started whispering.

I turned to look at the board and it says the same thing.

‘Boyfriend stealer’, ‘Go Home’, and ‘’ over and over again.

 

As soon as I saw it.. I ran to the board and started erasing it.

Jaejoong came in the class and saw what it says on the board, and helped me erase the board.

Hara and Taeyeon helped as well.

 

After a while the rumors wore off and Jessica seemed angrier.

So she went all out.

 

While I was walking home from school I felt someone following me.

So I turned around to see that there were 3 guy right infront of me.

I turned back the other way to find that there were 3 other guys.

They formed a circle leaving me no open spot to run.

 

I tried to get away but two guys got a hold of my arms and another grabbed my waist.

When the guy who seemed like the leader came close to me five guys popped out of nowhere and started attacking the guys.

 

Finally the 3 guys let go of me and I noticed that the guys who attacked them were Jaejoong and his friends.

While the other four took care of the guys Jaejoong picked me up and ran for it.

The next day we found out that it was Jessica who payed the guys to hurt me,

And suddenly I felt afraid.

 

Jaejoong noticed and hugged me.

“Im sorry, this is happening to you because I can’t protect you like this. This is all my fault.”

He whispered to my ear.

I felt a sign of safety when he had his arms wrapped around me and said those words.

I felt chills run up my spine when I saw Jessica looking straight at us.. I felt afraid over again.

 

At lunch, where almost everyone gathered Jaejoong grabbed me.

“Attention everyone.. To clear things up YooEun did not steal any ones boyfriend,

Nor slept with any guy. The person who spread those rumors was the same person who payed 6 guys to hurt YooEun last night. Luckely my friends and I just happened to pass by and helped her out of there.

From now on whoever has the guts to try and hurt her will suffer the consequences ..

And now..…. YooEun you’re the best thing that ever happened to me… I think I Found the One for me…

YooEun will you go out with me?” Jaejoong asked me infront of everyone including Jessica.

All we heard was “Aaawww”

And in response I smiled, gave him a hug and said yes.

 

Going out with Jaejoong made me felt a lot safer and Jessica finally stopped trying to hurt me.

A couple of weeks ago I was just staring at Jaejoong from afar….

Now im standing right next to him, huggining him, and knowing that he’s my boyfriend.

Who said happy ending can’t happen in real life…

~

A/N

Hey you guys!!

Im guessing I’m gonna be starting the one-shot request now.

I hope you like this TaeJaeLove.

Oh and the poster and bg… thank you so much for the poster and BG Annie!!

She created this poster and bg…. Oh and their site is

http://kaleidoscopekreations.blogspot.com ….

Go request from them!! They are awesome!! ^_^

Thanks again.

~Rena