Memories in a Box

One hot summer day

Months later after what happened between Tao and Stephanie . . . . . . . .  . . . . . .  

 

While stephanie was browsing her Weibo account, she stumbled with a post.

It was Tao's post. He posted a picture of the bracelet with the caption " GOOD MEMORIES" Stephanie's tears began falling while looking at the picture.She looked at her wrist and the bracelet that Tao gave her was still there.

She even took the picture frame near her computer. Those were the pictures on the photobooth.   She could not help herself but reminisce what happened on that one hot summer day. She cried herself out.

 

  While browsing youtube, The agency posted a video of Exo's performance in an even in korea. She played the video where in they performed "GROWL" When the video started it was Tao who will say the first line and when Tao lift his arm, she saw the bracelet.

She could not believe what happened , she thought that Tao would forget it after sometime. She was so happy not knowing what to do anymore.

Few months later while stephanie was sorting out papers on her job, a call came. It was her friend carol calling. Stephanie answered the call, and Carol was somehow screaming on the cellphone.

Carol said. "Kyaaaa !  I saw an advertisement on TV ! EXO is going to have a concert  here ..  

Stephanie can't utter a word, hang up the phone call and sent carol a message saying. "Sorry If I hanged up, I was just really happy that I don;'t know what to do anymore."

Carol replied. "It's okay, I myself  still could not believe it. Let's set a date and talk about this with Elyssa and Mikay okay?

Stephanie can't believe it and she was so excited because this time she can really see EXO's concert.

She met with her friends and they deicded to bought tickets for the concert.   Day's before the concert, Stephanie was thinking about carious things. Wat would she do If she see Tao again, Would Tao notice me ? .. probably not, maybe he forgot about me..  So many things piled up her thoughts.


 

On the day of the concertshe was so excited and she wore her wolf 88 shirt with Tao on the front as her bias. She was smiling in the front of he mirror, walking back and forth. Of course , She did not forget to wear the bracelet that Tao gave her.

 

At 5 pm in the afternoon, she got out of the house since she and her friends are going to see each other at the cafe near the venue. 

But due to a unfortunate happening, carol called and told stephanie that she can't come because of the situation she's in. Stephanie felt sad, because she knew that carol would depart for korea tomorrow, it was somehow like their farewell party for her.

Since it can't be helped, she told elyssa and mikay about the situation. Given the situation, they can't do anything about it.

So they headed inside the venue. When they were inside the venue, they were far from the stage because all the VIP Tickets were sold out.

Stephanie knew that Tao will never notice her, she then said to herself. "In the sea of beautiful girls, there's no way he can notice me." "No... wait, why am I jumping to conclusions. I know that he already forgot about me. Of course he will not notice me." Why am I still thinking about this?  *slaps herself*

The concert started and EXO member came out one by one. Fans were all in a uproar, shouting like there's no tomorrow.

When Tao came out, Stephanie was really happy because its still the same old Tao that she knew on that summer day.

But she realized that Tao did not wear the bracelet just as she thought it would be.  She cried and shouted "I WAS NOT ABLE TO SAY THIS LAST TIME, I LOVE YOU !

Because it was too noisy with all the fans, she new that her message will not reach Tao. 

EXO performed their songs and the fans emotions was really stirred up, some were crying and some are really happy.

 

After the concert, Stephanie, her friends and all the fans went home with a smile on their faces. Stephanie did not have the chance to see Tao after that. Although she was planning to give something back to Tao.

 

She wants to give the bracelet back to Tao because the more it is with her, the more it would be hard to let go.

 

She wants to give it back so that it will not give her wishful thoughts like Tao still remembers her, that somehow Tao treasures her or like earlier on the concert she even thought that he would wear the bracelet.

 

She went home and cried, she made a major decision that she would keep all the stuffs that she bought about Tao and specially the pictures and bracelet that Tao gave her. After thoroughly thinking she decided to put it on a box and sealed it.

 

Even after that she still stalks about Tao on the internet even though she said that she promised herself that she won't stalk him anymore because she knew soon something is going to happen that will hurt her.

 

But yeah, she can't help it and she still browse the web about Tao's current affairs. 

I KNOW LET ME ASK YOU, IS IT EASY TO CUT ALL TIES WITH YOUR BIAS ?

 

heck no. I would die xD.

 

So we can't blame her for doing that. After few months Stephanie continued on her job as an elementay teacher.

 

One day when she came home and browse the internet, she discovered something that would really hurt her.