One Summer's Faithful meeting

One hot summer day

One hot summer day, stephanie was riding a vehicle on her way home.

She was thinking about various things like school, anime and usually kpop/jpop.  She was a fangirl and an otaku.

On the spur of the moment while looking through the window of the car, she saw a young man in suspicious clothing and has a mask on his mouth. Stephanie thought that maybe that person needs help since he looks troubled.

Despite of not knowing what danger she might encounter, she stepped out of the car and went to the young man.

Up close, she thought that somehow he resembles someone with those dark cirles under his eyes. But then she didnt mind since she could not see his face because of the mask and hat.

Then she approached the young man telling him "Are you okay? You look troubled so I came to help."

The young man stood straight in front of stephanie and said "Yeah, Im somewhat lost."

While the young man was talking, she thought that there's really something because she knew that she heard this voice somewhere and its really familiar.

Then again she didnt mind it and ask the young man why he was lost.

He said "I was on a vacation with my hyung's, and we were inside the train to go to our destination, the train was so packed and my hyung's were separated from me and they were far from me, I was already near the door of the train and when the doors opened I was pushed outside of the train because the people are getting off on that station. and then that's how I got here."

While the young boy explained, her thoughts were really running wild and she realized something. Those dark circles under the eyes, the voice that was so familiar, no it can't be ... 

For a moment stephanie can't calm down, maybe she was just hallucinating from the loads of work.

Then she said "Did you try calling them? The young boy answered. "Yes, they even said to take some time to relax since I am here and the beach really calms me."

Because of all the questions running through Stephanie's head, she gathered her courage and asked the young man. "I have something to ask, are you some kind of a celebrity? because based on your appearance you look like youre disguising yourself."

 

The young boy smiled and said. "Yeah something like that, but just for today I wanna feel like an ordinary person and enjoy this summer and relax." He took of his hat and mask and smiled to the girl.

 

Stephanie can't believe what she saw, It was Tao from Exo. Tears run down to her cheeks. Tao smiled and said. "Why are crying my lady? Is something wrong? Did I do something to make you cry?

 

Stephanie said while crying. " No, you did not do anything wrong, Its just that I couldnt believe that this day would come." Tao hugged her and wipe off her tears saying. "Its okay don't cry, Im just right here."

 

Stephanie stopped crying and tried to calm herself from the shock.

Tao said to her. "Since we're here, we might as well enjoy our time together." Stephanie smiled and Tao said again "Can I borrow your time just for today?

 

Stephanie nodded and smiled. She asked "Don't you have to wear your disguise? They both laughed.

 

 


 

They started to enjoy themselves on the amusement park.

Obviously Tao wore his disguise again since there are too many people at the amusement park.

 

They tried almost all of the rides on the amusement park like the roller coaster and all. It was getting dark and people started to go home.

Stephanie felt that this magical time would end soon. But then she did not mind and enjoyed their time together.

 

Tao saw a haunted house and invited stephanie to enter the house.

 

It was very scary and He noticed that stephanie was scared and that their distance was like a meter away from each other.

 

Tao pulled Stephanie's hand and hold it like lovers do and they were so close to each other and Stephanie can feel her heart beats so fast. And Tao said " Dont worry I will protect you, I will let them taste my Wushu skills." and they both laughed.

 

After the successful adventure on the haunted house, Stephanie released her hand from Tao's grasped because she said to herself that she should not indulge herself on that situation because she knew that they would part soon.

 

Tao felt that somehow stephanie was distancing herself from him since they got out of the haunted house.

 

So Tao thought of something to commemorate their meeting on the photobooth on the amusement park.

 

They got inside and since the photobooth is not that spacious, Stephanie can't do anything and they were close to each other again.

 

Tao took of his hat and mask and tidied himself, so as stephanie. When the both of them were ready to take a picture, Tao took something from  his pocket and a couple's bracelet was there.

 

Tao grabbed Stephanie's hand and put the bracelet on and So does Tao put it on his wrist too.

 

Stephanie can't explain the happiness she was experiencing at that time and it almost felt like her heart would jump out of her chest.

 

Tao pulled stephanie and wrapped his arms around her shoulder and Tao said to pose and bring their wrist up so that the bracelet would also be photographed.

 

Then they took some pictures together,  a lot of pictures came out and they divided it into two so that they could keep a copy with each other.

 

It was dark and the amusement park is going to close soon. So they both head back to the station and took a last picture together on Tao's cellphone.

 

They bid goodbye to each other and Stephanie can't hold back her tears anymore and it began falling again.

 

Tao said "I was really happy that even for just a day I felt like I was an ordinary person again and I got to spend my time with you, This is one of the happiest day in my life."

Stephanie smiled even though she was crying a lot, then Tao hugged her.

 

Out of the blue Tao kissed Stephanie's forehead and ran while waving his hand. Stephanie waved her hands too and shouted ."Good Bye. !

 

Stephanie whispered I LOVE YOU to herself ~ and Tao got inside of the train

At that moment Stephanie still can't believed that it all happened in a span of one day.

 

She even thought that the magical time that she spent together with Tao was just a dream and then on her life continued as it was before

 


 

 

CHAPTER 2 IS COMING SOON ! Please subscribe and leave some comments . Thank you