OO5

Dreamcatcher: Maybe No More Nightmare

It is early in the morning, Sooyoung sat on a bench that was located in the secret garden while reading a famous korean novel that was adapted to a drama titled '' The Moon That Embraces The Sun ". She already read the book for the umpteenth time but she never get bored reading since it was given by her late beloved grandmother. Actually, she is not that close with her parents because both of them send her to her grandmother because of financial problems.

" Yah! " a girly voice yelled near her ear. Sooyoung startled and quickly covered her ears in response and after that she lifted her head. Jessica stood with arms akimbo, frowning at the girl in front of her while tapping her foot like a mad woman. She just glared at Sooyoung while Sooyoung just gave her a small smile. Without invited, she sat next to Sooyoung while putting her bag on the grass.

" What's happening? " Sooyoung asked after gathered her courage.


" Aish, I hate that guy! " Jessica said with a frown on her face. 

" Mwo? You, hate a guy? Unbelievable, I thought you're a man addict. " Sooyoung said while gave her are-you-okay look. Suddenly, Jessica turned her head to face Sooyoung.

" I know that but he is an exceptional. A sick ert jerk! But he's hot, but no he is a jerk! " Jessica said as if she was talking to herself. Sooyoung shook her head and tried not to laugh in front of Jessica.

" Tell me. " Sooyoung said the two words and Jessica began to tell her the story of what happened yesterday.

After hearing Jessica nagging for thirty minutes about the jerk guy named Tao, Jessica excused herself because her class will start in a few minutes. Jessica majored in Liberal Arts, Art & Design and Education while Sooyoung majored in Liberal Arts, Art & Design and Science. Sooyoung started to pack her things but then she heard the grass rustling to each other. She became aware of her surroundings.

" Oh. " a word escaped from Sooyoung's lips as she looked at the person in front her. It was Kai, her junior. She stared at him for a good 5 seconds before packing her stuffs. Without realizing it, her novel fell from the bench and landed on the ground.

" Annyeong. " she said softly and quickly leaving the place, leave Kai alone and dumbfounded. He walked with a heavy steps towards the bench and saw a thick novel on the ground. He picked it up and wiped out the leaves that stick on the book.

" The Moon That Embraces The Sun? Interesting. " he read the title and he flipped through the pages. Suddenly, a bookmark fell from the book and landed on his lap. He took it and read the handmade bookmark.


To my beloved granddaughter, Choi Sooyoung

“If I can do something helpful in spite of my lack of skill — I want to ease your pain just a little. "
                               Find your true soul mate that can ease your pain, even just a little.



" Wow, this is so deep. " he mumbled and flipped through the pages again. He was intrigued by the book and decided to finish it before returning the book to her.

 



" Since when did Jongin likes to read book? " Kyungsoo or his famous name, D.O asked his best friend, Chen. Chen just shrugged his shoulders before paying attention to the serious Kai. That evening, they decided to hang out at the field near Kris's house.

" Oh, since when you like to read history and romantic novel? " Chanyeol said after tapped Kai's shoulder. Kai froze on his spot, don't know what to reply to his bestie question. In the end, he just ignored Chanyeol's question and continue his reading.

" He already have a girlfriend. " Sehun sang while walked towards the group. Kai shot him death glare and gave a do-you-want-to-die? face.

" Nugu? " they said in unison and asking each other. Unknowingly, Sehun already ran to the middle of the field.

" Yah! What nonsense are you talking about? " Kai yelled and start to chase Sehun.

" Oh, what a lovey-dovey scene. Chasing each other like one of the scenes that we can find in drama. " Chen said and intertwined his hands but after that Luhan smacked his head and make him groaned in pain.

" Aw, what is that for? I thought you are shin-fairy.  "Chen asked while rubbing his head, hoping that it can ease the pain. Luhan just showed him a merong face.

" Hey guys, where is Tao? " Xiumin asked in concern, just noticed the absence one of his dongsaengs. Kris who came along with Suho from the store carrying a plastic bag filled with carbonated drinks and snacks greeted them.

" Tao messaged me that he had things to do. " Kris said and ate some snacks.

" Aish, that playboy. " Suho said while shook his head like a mother who is worried about his son. After that, Kai and Sehun came while panting hardly. Sehun gestured his hand towards the drinks and Luhan quickly tossed him a can but fortunately he catched it. Baekhyun also gave Kai a can of carbonated drink.

" Thanks, Baek. " he managed to thank Baekhyun and Baekhyun just nodded his head.

" Oh, I just remember that the teacher told me to bring to bring our sports uniform. " Luhan said and sipped on his drink.

" For what? " Kai asked in curiosity. He already sat in cross-legged while Sehun still lying on the ground.

" Hm, for our senior-junior event. " Luhan replied and this time, he munch some snacks.

" I see. Thanks hyung. " Kai said and snatched the snack from Luhan's hand.


 



" Aish, where is the book? " Sooyoung asked while took out all her things inside the bag and put it on her desk. She didn't finish the chapters at the garden and decided to read it at home but suddenly she lost the book. It is not an ordinary book, it was her grandmother's gift.

" Did I leave it in the garden? " she said and started thinking about the possibilities the book is still in the garden. She walked in her room back and forth at the thought she leave the book there.

" Aish pabo! " she scolded herself for her clumsiness and hit her head hard but then she began to regret her action because it cause pain.

" What if someone stole it? Aigo. " she said and bite her thumb. Suddenly, her phone rang. She checked her phone and she received a message from her bestie, Jessica.


     From: Sicachu
     To: Summer

Yah, do you know that we need to bring our sports uniform? :)

     From: Summer
     To: Sicachu

For what?

     From: Sicachu
     To: Summer

Did you ever pay attention to teacher announcement? It's for our ''senior-junior'' event.

     From: Summer
     To: Sicachu

Ah, I see. Hehe, nope. By the way, thank you for the information Jess! :)

     From: Sicachu
     To: Summer

You're not welcome, Soo. Hey, I got to go now, see you at university tomorrow. Bye!

     From: Summer
     To: Sicachu

Bye :)


Sooyoung tossed her phone and it landed safely on the bed. She sat on the floor and let out a heavy sigh. She can't forgive herself if she lost the book that her grandmother gave to her. She felt so bad because of her clumsiness, the book lost. She just hoping that no one will take the book so she can take the book on the next day.

If only she knows that her book already be taken by him.