OO3

Dreamcatcher: Maybe No More Nightmare

" I'm going now. " Sooyoung said while she put on her sneakers and grabbed her bag. She waved to her father before leave home. Jessica's car already parked in front of her house. Jessica gestured her hand at Sooyoung; signed her to walk quickly. Sooyoung opened the door and closed it.

" Let's go now! " Jessica said and press the pedal. Sooyoung just laughed at her best friend.

" Have you done the assignment that Mrs. Hwang gave ? " Sooyoung asked. Jessica just shook her head lazily.

" Hey, you act like you don't know me. I'm a lazy girl, yeah yeah. " Jessica said and start to sing one of Girls' Generation tracks, Lazy Girl.

" Yeah you are, Jess. You're a lazy girl, men-addict and anti cucumber. " Sooyoung but she just ignored it.

" Soo, I have good feeling today but I don't know what is it. It is like something is going to happen. " Jessica said with a cheeky smile and she wiggled her eyebrows at Sooyoung.

" What with that look? Please concentrate on the road. " Sooyoung said anxiously. She knew Jessica have a license but she is not sure with Jessica's driving skills.

" Are you scared? " Jessica teased and let out an evil laugh. Okay, she does looks scary. Sooyoung shook her head and try to do something else. Even the university is near but sitting in the car with Jessica make the journey feels like 1 hour.

" We've arrive. " Jessica said after parked her car in the students' car parking.

" Let's go before we're late. " Jessica said and linked her arm with Sooyoung's. Sooyoung bobbed her head up and down in agreement. They walked along the corridor to go to their first class. Before they entered the classroom an announcement was made.

Ding, dong, deng.

For all freshmen and senior colleges, please gather at university hall.

For all freshmen and senior colleges, please gather at university hall.

Ding, dong, deng.

" Eh, what's happening? " Jessica asked, feeling panic and anxious at the same time.

" Let's go first. " Sooyoung said and grabbed into Jessica's arm, afraid that they will be separated away in the sea of sophomore.

 




" Wow, it is so crowded here. " Chen said while trying to free himself from the crowd. After that, he panted lightly.

" Yeah. I'm so curious about the announcement. " Tao said, chewing his strawberry flavored gum. And there is Jongin, who is smiling to himself. Baekhyun, who noticed about that quickly whispered it to Chanyeol.

" What's wrong if he wanted to smile
? " Chanyeol asked. Baekhyun gave him a glare.

" You know, its rare to see him smile. Just go and ask him whether he is okay or not. " Baekhyun said and pushed Chanyeol towards Jongin. Jongin still unaware of their presence. After being forced by Baekhyun, Chanyeol went towards Kai.

" Hey, are you okay? " Chanyeol nudge his arm. Jongin woke up from his daydreaming and gave Chanyeol a questioning look.

" Nevermind, let's choose our seats. " Chanyeol replied and rolled his eyes. Jongin rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly before following them.

" See? He's fine. " Chanyeol said to Baekhyun but he just pretending to not hear him.

" Is that obvious that I daydreaming? " Jongin thought and he just shrugged his shoulders. They chose their seats and sat on it. Then, Jongin saw familiar face walked in front him.

" It's her, the girl in the rain. So my expectation is true that she study here. How I hope I can know more about her. " Jongin whispered to himself, but it was loud enough for Sehun to hear it.

" About her? Who? Tell me. " Sehun asked him. Crap, he is in danger. Jongin put her usual poker face and ignored Sehun's question, as if he never asked him.

" So, you're keeping a secret from me? Okay. " Sehun said with a smirk on his face. Jongin started to feel uncomfortable and his hands already sweaty. After that, the assembly started. He saw the principal of the university walked towards the microphone, that was located on the center of the stage. He cleared his throat before he begin his speech.

" Annyeong haseyo. I, Mr. Lee Jungman is the founder of this university lump sum this university principal. " he introduced himself. All the college students applauded including the instructors of the school.

" The purpose of this assembly is to tell you all of the latest project that will be introduced this year. This project is called as ' Date With Your Seniors ' . " he stopped his speech for a while to see the students reactio
ns.

" Wow, so cool. "
Tao said and high-five with Xiumin and started to laugh out loud. Lay still do not understand about the project, so do the other students.

" Look, we will have a date with our juniors. No wonder I feel very good since this morning. " Jessica squealed and Sooyoung quickly covered with her hand.

" Slow down your voice, Jess. " Sooyoung whispered to Jessica's ear before pulled her hand back. Jessica inhale a deep breath because when Sooyoung covered , she can not breathe properly. Jessica hit Sooyoung's arm lightly.

" You know, I can't control my feelings. " Jessica said happily. Sooyoung just pay her attention on the principal's speech.

" I'll explain more about this project. The freshmen who get into the university will be paired up with the selected seniors. Duration for this project is 8 months. In within eight months, the university will organize various programs to strengthen ties between the juniors and seniors. The project will begin today. One more thing, we already assigned you a partner and you cannot change the partner. If you want to know who is your partner, please refer to the notice board. That's all for today, thank you. " he ended his speech and a loud applause echoed in the hall. The assembly dispersed.

Half of the freshmen went to the notice board to find out more about the project including EXO. They searched for their own names on the notice board.

" Who is Jung Sooyeon ? " Tao said after he checked his partner name. Jongin was the last one to check who is his partner. He walked towards the notice board and searched for his name. Then he saw his name, number 143.

     143. Kim Jongin | Choi Sooyoung

He continued to read for further information.

     Venue: University Hall {First Meeting}
     Time: 3.00 p.m until 5.00 p.m

" This is going to be interesting. " he said a smirk plastered on his face.

 


 

All the juniors and selected seniors gathered at university hall since it's already 3 o' clock. Sooyoung and Jessica, as usual linked their arms and waited patiently for the program to start.
 

" Do you want to know something? " Jessica asked Sooyoung.

" What is it? " she replied nonchalantly.

" My partner is a Chinese. His name is Huang Zi Tao. I bet he's one of those junior hotties. How about you? " Jessica squealed besides Sooyoung. Sooyoung let out a sigh while fixed her plaid t-shirt.

" He's a Korean. His name is Kim Jongin, I guess. " Sooyoung replied. She's not interested with this program but the teaching staff choose her, what can she do. If she participated this, she will received extra marks for her end year examinations.

" Wow, I bet he's hot too. " Jessica said while put on some make up on her face. Then the host of the program, Mrs. Hwang walked toward the stage elegantly with a microphone in her hand.

" Hello everyone! " she said happily while her eyes forming a crescent moon shape. She waved at the students.

" We will start our program now. So, our first activity is to find your partner. It's up to you on how you want to find her or him. " she explained and then someone raised her hand, wanted to ask her a question.

" Can we shout his name? " she asked. Mrs. Hwang gave him a warm smile.

" Of course you can. If you have his number, you can contact him. But you're still a freshie so almost all of you barely know each other right? So that's the purpose of this program, to strengthen ties between juniors and seniors. If you don't have any questions, we will start now. And for those who already find her or his partner, just stay at your place okay? " Mrs. Hwang said and after that she blew the whistle, to show them that the game already started.

Jessica and Sooyoung already separated from each other, same goes to EXO. Jongin try to find his partner by shouting her name. He doesn’t know but he have a good feeling about this.

" Choi Sooyoung ssi! " he shouted but he sure that she can’t hear her name being called cause the hall is so noisy with the voice of the students.

" Kim Jongin ssi! " Sooyoung shouted the name of her junior. People from her sides pushed her and make her feel dizzy. But then she heard her name being called by someone.

" Is that my partner? " Sooyoung asked herself. She tried to gain her consciousness and try to find the direction of her name being called. She heard her name being called again and suddenly someone pushed her really hard and make her kneeled down. Her hands hold her body to prevent any contact with the floor.

" Choi Sooyoung ssi! " she heard her name being called again but this time, it was pronounced clearly as if the junior was in front of her. She sure that her junior is in front her.

 


 

Jongin called for her name several times but he can't hear any responses from his senior.

" Tch. Don't push me. " he whispered and trying hard to free himself from the crowd.

" Choi Sooyoung ssi! " he shouted louder this and suddenly a woman kneeled down in front him. He saw she panted lightly, her body moves as she inhales and exhales. Suddenly, she raised her right hand and stood in front of him.

" I'm Choi Sooyoung. " she said and lifted up her face to face him.

" It's already third time we met, girl in the rain. " he thought and a smile at the fact, this time they met face to face.

" After this we are going to meet each other so often. " he whispered and he cleared his throat.

" I'm Kim Jongin, your junior. " he said with a smirk on his face. They stood in the middle of the crowd without doing anything other than looking into each other eyes.