OO1

Dreamcatcher: Maybe No More Nightmare

{ The time was set in 2005 }

 


 

Knock, knock, knock.

Sehun knocked the door. Then, the door was opened by someone from inside and revealed an old woman, perhaps one of the maid.

" Yes, what can I help you Jongin's friend? " she asked and gave him a warm smile.

" Where's Jongin? We planned to play football today. " he replied while tapping his sport shoes on the floor, waiting.

" Please wait for a while. I'll call him. " she said and walked away. Sehun took a glance at his watch and sighed. Then a boy with red jersey and neon color shoes appeared in front of him.

" Sorry for the lateness, I can't find my socks. " Jongin said and Sehun just rolled his eyes.

" Let's go. They probably already arrived on the field. " Sehun said and Jongin just bobbed his head up and down. The field is located near Sehun's house so they need to walk for ten minutes to get there.

" You're late. " Luhan said with a frown plastered on his face. Sehun just shrugged his shoulders while his eyes pointing at Jongin and give a Jongin's-fault face. Jongin picked the ball from the ground and spinned it on top of his fingers, ignoring his friends.

" Forget about it
. Since everyone are here, let's divide the group. There will be a group of six people. " Suho said while the others nodded.

So it turned out to be liked this; Group A: Suho, D.O, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Jongin and Luhan while Group B: Xiumin, Kris, Lay, Chen, Tao and Sehun. After flipped the coin and choose the goals, the game started.

The game was so tense. Luhan swiftly snatched the ball from Kris and kicked it to Chanyeol. Chanyeol received the ball well but unfortunately Xiumin tackled him and make Chanyeol planted a kiss on the ground.

" Bleh, that doesn't tastes good. " he complained and wiped his mouth using the back of his hand. Baekhyun who was in that area was laughing out loud at Chanyeol. Without their knowledge, Group B had managed to score a goal.

" Goal! " Sehun shouted hugged Xiumin. Thanks to Xiumin's skills, he able to score a goal.

Group A goalkeeper, D.O picked the ball and threw it at Jongin. Jongin received the ball with his chest and dribble it. He heard Luhan called his name and quickly kicked the ball towards him. Luhan brought the ball with him, passed the defenders of Group B easily.

Now, Luhan was now confronted with the goalkeeper of Group B, Tao. He quickly kicked the ball to the corner of the goalpost. Tao ran to the corner but unfortunately he not able to catch the ball and Group A managed to find an equalizer.

" Good job. " Chanyeol said to Luhan with a wide smile. They high-five each other and continue to run on the field. Baekhyun suddenly shouted in the middle of the field. Their attention now focused on Baekhyun. Jongin felt a drop of water falling into his hands. Drop by drop of water fell from the dark gray sky.

" It's going to rain. Let's pack our things and go back home quickly before it's raining heavily. " Baekhyun said and we ran towards our bags. We bid a goodbye to each other and went home quickly.

" Meet you at school tomorrow. " Sehun said to Jongin and went into his house. After that, it was raining heavily.

" Aish. " Jongin said and used his backpack as protector to prevent himself exposed to rain water. He saw an antique shop and quickly rushed towards it. He sat on a bench in front of the shop and decided to go home after the rain stopped.

While he was preoccupied playing with the iPod, he saw a girl running in front of him. He noticed that the girl's school bag was opened and her books dropped out of her bag. The noise produced by the falling books has made the girl turned her face to her back. Jongin saw her face; milky skin, small yet pale lips and her beautiful eyes glistening in the rain. She ran towards her books and picked it up from the wet ground. She put her books into her bag carefully and continued to run again.

Based on the uniform that was worn by her, she's older than him.

" That is school uniforms for students who are new to high school. Maybe she's still a junior. " he assumed and the girl was gone from his gaze. Yes, he already attracted to that girl.

" I hope I can see you again, girl in the rain. " he whispered and continued to listen to his iPod. Without his knowledge, there is a dreamcatcher inside the antique shop. Shining like a star in the sky, to grant his request.