Chapter 44

Why Did I Fall In Love..?..

http://snsdpics.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/incheon-music-festival-6.jpg

Yuri

Me and and donghae are in our room right now getting ready to go to bed.

"Yuri what kind of relationship do you have with Minho?" i looked at him and faked a smile "Why would you ask that?" i asked him getting butterflies in my stomach.

"Oh nvm i was just wondering cuz i just heard his name pop up when you and jessica were talking" ugh!! so close. for a second i thought he heard more then his name pop up when me and Jessica were talking about how Minho asked me if he still loved me. I think its time that me and jessica tell Jay and Donghae about the past.

Jessica

Its the morning of our second day here in Florida. Me and Jay head down to have Breakfast with everyone else. i Noticed that everyone was there except Jihae.

"Where's Jihae" i asked. "She left." Jonghyun answered. I wonder why she left all of a sudden.

"Why did she leave" Taeyeon asked "We broke up" i swear my jaw dropped. "But under good terms." he continued. They broke up? That means hes single again?

I was finished with my food and i left first and went back into my room. then later on Jay came in

"I know" was the first thing he said "What do you know" i asked him smiling "about you and Jonghyun" my smile immediatly changed into a serious face.

"Who told you?" i asked him "I over heard onew talking about it with taemin i knew Onew would be the one to tell first. "You know its not what you think. It's done and over." i insured him.

"Yeah i would like to think that but from what Onew said Jonghyun apparently still likes you." he said "Why didn't you and Yuri tell me and Donghae about this. This was like a Need to know thing. Shouldn't i know that you were previously engaged and pregnant!!"

"Jay calm down. I was meaning to tell you" i said tearing up "Yeah But you didn't thats the thing. Did you think you were ganna keep this from me? Do You still Love him???!?" he said yelling at me

"OF COURSE NOT!" i said crying my eyes out. he didn't say anything he just turned around and left....

Yuri

"I Need to think about this" that was Donghae finding out about everything. leaving me crying in my room. I run out to get him

"donghae Wait dont go!" i Yelled i didn't care that i was in the hallway. i just started crying my eyes out and sitting against the wall.

"Yuri are you okay?" i looked up it was Krystal with Minho. Krystal had a blanket wrapped around her body and Minho in his Boxers. I guess anyone would know what they were doing...

i stood up with tears on my face. i pointed at Minho ''You!! You RUINED MY LIFE!! I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!!" I said Yelling at the top of my lungs! I turned around and slammed the door behind me.

I just layed on my bed crying my eyes out. I hear my door open and see Jessica Yoona Taeyeon and Tiffany come in and we all hug each other. I noticed Jessica is also crying.

this would probably be the second Worst day of my Life..

Donghae finally came back to the hotel room late at night. i was just sitting on the bed thinking.

"I need to talk to you yuri" he said sitting down in front of me. "Me and Jay are heading back to New York Tonight. I hope in this time apart you realize who you really love. Me or Minho. But for now were ganna have to break up. Im sorry i'm even doing this. but i need you to know which of us you really love and by the looks of it right now you don't know. Bye Yuri" he took his bag and left. without me even saying something to him.

He just left....

Jessica

Jay came in and told me about the whole new york thing. i was just sitting down listening to him talk while crying.

"Jay you can't leave me. You can't break up with me!!" i said crying ''I know want to break up with you either but you don't love me. You love Jonghyun but i don't think you've fully realized it yet. im leaving you because i want whats best for you. but i'll always love you. Im sorry" then he turned around and left.

I feel asleep crying and woke up still sad and lonely. I went down to eat even though i wasn't in the mood to see anyone right now

"Ugh I hate it when we have this sad tension going around" Key said. "Yuri Jessica Despite what happened! i want you two to have a good time! i want you to forget about everything for 2 weeks and when we get back to Seoul is when you guys should think about the situtation. I mean Were on vacation and i don't want any of us to be in this gloomy mood. Got it??" he continued.

I Nodded. I am on vacation. and its best to forget about the situation. Get it off my mind or else i'd be depressed the whole time.

"Okay everythings out of my mind" Yuri said. Shes trying so hard to control her feelings toward Minho. But shes insisting she loves Donghae. I know she doesn't love him. I just know it she just needs to realize and well me?

who do i love Jay or Jonghyun. I have a lot of mixed emotions running throught my head at the moment and im not sure who i love.

Yuri

Its Been a month since Jay and Donghae left for New York and still there now Im back here in Seoul. I've completly been blocking out everyone from my life. I've been depressed. But Jessica shes taken it all is and realized that she and Jay are over and she cant do anything about it. But for me. Its harder to fully understand. And cope with.

I got a call Yesturday from my modeling agency to got to LA for a modeling Job. I told them that i would think about the offer.

Should i leave? again?

Jessica

I came to realize that me and Jay are done with and now i just have to move on with my life.

I go outside to throw away the trash when i see Jonghyun outside aswell.

"Hey Jess can i talk to you?"......