Chapter 45

Why Did I Fall In Love..?..

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lotcyvZqZO1qgnyyfo1_500.jpg

Jessica

"Um Yeah sure what do you want to talk about?" i asked him "Can you come with me?" i just nodded and followed him to his car which i haven't been in in such a long time.

"Where are we going?" i asked him. "You'll see" he said.

We drove for awhile and we stopped at this park. Jonghyun got out of the car and took a blanket out of the trunk "Come lets just sit down." he said and i followed him. He set the blanket down evenly on the grass.

It was sunset and the sky looked Beautiful.

"Jessica. I know that i've put in through so much pain and hurt and i've was the reason for most of the tears you shed. I was involved with that stupid bet. And tried to make you fall in love with me. But during that time. I found myself falling in love with you. Which Got me thinking to myself Why. Did. I. Fall. In. Love??" he paused.

"I know that what i did to you Jess, Is beyond unforgiveable. But I can't control what My heart feels for you. ive never loved anybody like i love you. and im hoping that you love me aswell"

Was he really saying all of this or am i just dreaming??

"Jessica Jung, I love you so much. and I will never want to let you go. will you marry me? for really this time?"

i was speechless he was holding the ring that he gave me last time. i can't believe he still has it. Ugh come on Jessica say something. He's waiting. But no words were coming out of my mouth and hes facial expressions started to change. He started to look doubtful.

"I guess thats a no" he said looking down at his hands. "Its okay i understand" he said not even looking at me. My stomach started to get butterflies. i didn't want him to think i didn't love him too.

So i hugged him and whispered in his ear. "I love you too" we pulled away from the hug

"You do?" he asked "Yess silly i've alwaysed loved you! But im barely realizing now that i never stopped loving you. so yes. i will marry you!" I said putting my hand gentaly on his cheek and leaning in to kiss him very passionatly. I haven't kissed him in such a long time. and everything finally felt right.

My life is finally coming back together.

He broke the kiss "Come on its getting dark" he said standing up and taking my hand to help me get up. i leaned my head on hs shoulder.

"Ive missed you so much" i said "Not like i've missed you" he said kissing my cheek.

"But promise me one thing?" i asked him "What is it?" i looked at him "Never Hurt me again" i said he smiled

"Promise"

Yuri

Jessica came home and ran straight to my room

"Yuri I have to tell you something!!" she seemed so happy and excited. I smiled. i haven't seen Jessica like this in a long time!

"Ohh tell me tell me!" i said excited to hear what she was ganna say . "Me and Jonghyun are back together!" she should me here hand with a ring on it. I knew she was ganna get back together with him. I mean its sort of like their ment to be together which was very cute

"Omg!! Jess Your engaged!! Im so happy for you!" i said hugging her.

"But im not entirely happy yet" she said "Why not" i asked. "Because your not happy" i looked at her

"Jess im fine don't worry about me! Im happy i swear." she looked at me with worried eyes

"No your not Yuri. Your not happy! Your always in this room. Your barely go out. Whenever someone mentions Minho's name you leave the room as if your in a firedrill. Yuri You Love Minho! Thats why your not happy! You can't admitt to yourselft that you love him and its driving you insane. I know that Minho loves you so much and he's just waiting for you to say you love him too. But you better tell him fast. or he's ganna get tired of waiting for you."

Jessica was right. Im afraid to admit that i love minho more than anything. And he's waiting for me! I have to tell him i love him! I have to!

"Yeah Your right Jess Thanks!" i said standing up and heading out the door. "Wait where are you going??" Jessica said "Im ganna go tell Minho!" she smiled.

I ran across the street to the Guys house. I ran the doorbell. Onew answered "Oh Yuri what are you doing here?" he asked

"Um im here to talk to minho" i said. "Go on Upstairs to his room then" he said smiling. I nodded

I climbed up the stairs and before i opened minho's door i stood there

"come on Yuri you can do this!" then i opened it

"Oh Yuri" but it wasn't Minho's voice i heard. more like Krystals. My smile faded away.I can't believe Krystals here. This totally ruins everything now i can't tell Minho what i have to say.

"Yuri Unnie Guess what!" Krystal said excited. i faked a smile "What?" i asked.

"Me and Minho are ENGAGED!"

WHAT??!?!