IT STARTED WITH AN END

THE END

it started with an end, everything she's feeling for sehun, the end of her life, the end of her sense of loss and the end of her fear.

despite this unfortunate event, tavia has grown so much faith in her friends and the people around her that once and for all proved to her that she can leave this place happily ever after.

at least that what she had thought, kyungsoo was in no better shape 

zoned out of everything 

kris tired to nudge a couple of times but he was soon helpless by his coach calling him out to get ready.

his gaze never left the rumbling pool water, "water" he had thought, if not only for that lake, everything would've been okay

he wouldn't be here escaping whatever he's trying to escape, another thing he couldn't figure out 

he looked at kris stretching and getting ready to dive, he sent him a reassuring smile showing him he has his support, kris responds with a nod and he goes into the water.

the sounds around him are hallow he can't make a word he's being told 

where's my mind? 

all he could see are memories of her calm face laying next to him.

he wanted that back.

he wanted her back.

...................

"don't open."

"i can't she's at the door i don't want her to worry"

"just don't" he said looking coldly at something behind her. she kept hearing the knocks and they seemed like they came from a stressed person, "i'm going to open it" she pushed him off of her as he rolled on the bed, he was laying on his back right now feeling surrendered to her stubbornness, he jumped behind her and with a now angry tone he shoots laser at her eyes as he says" you never listen to what i say, you've never did things my way. " 

she looks shocked at him "i've never did what you said? " she chuckled 

"i am here in bloody china to look for this liu lady for you and after all that you say i don't listen to you?!!" 

her eyes seems to be firing back, he looked at her smirking "don't lie you only came here because i told you, your mere kyungsoo was in danger" she didn't say a word back but her parted lips said other wise, 

her eyes were filled with doubt and fear as he looked like a wolf with his sharp smirk, it scared her, she started to take slow steps to that back, not aiming for a direction, just somewhere away from him, 

"oh come on!, don't say i scared you!!" tears began forming in her eyes, he could feel her trying to hide from him and he didn't want that, he rushed over her into an embrace as he his her entire head on his chest and he slowly began to whisper "listen, I'm sorry" his voice began to shake she could tell he is crying, her window heard a loud banging from the wind, "i know i'm not letting you on everything, there's a lot that i haven't told you yet, but that feeling of you not trusting me, is killing me, it's making me feel inviable again, and i don't want that" she looked up, tried to look into his eyes and tears began falling harder, all she saw through his eyes was madness, he looked desperate to be noticed to be alive, she had thought oh how scary sehun could get if she did something like that again, scared and careful she backs away, nodding to him "i'm sorry too sehun, i didn't know you could be hurt by that" he  looked a lot more calm now, letting go of her shoulders and backing away, "i am sorry" he turns his back and walks into a shadow, his edges are gone, there's no sign of him and the knocks became faint she thought seo must have gave up.

 walking slowly to her messed up bed she rolls herself in a "ball" form, this is not a game , her head is filled with scary pictures, will chen warn kyungsoo as planned? what did chen do ?

she goes to her purse and digs for her phone, she backs away and sits on the bed with her phone on her hand and think, i should call, i don't have his number

and seo just left thinking i'm asleep 

ugh she couldn't think of anything and pulled her hair and rolled back to bed, she's going to sleep until the next "visitor" ................

and that exactly what happened, she woke up after a soft sound of knocks that grew louder and louder rapidly, stretching her body and walking wobbly to the door, she answered  and chen was standing before her and someone from behind walked inside faster than chen, it was dark but the second he wrapped his arm around her waist and lifted her closer to him she whispered pleased " kyungsoo" and him it was, she smiled at every kiss he planted on her neck and collar bone, she smiled, and then she froze, both of them actually, looking slightly lost he lets go of her, and she begins to back away, but not leaving a huge gap, they are back to being awkward again, and chen did notice, he stepped inside her room and said " why are you two acting awkward again" he goes inside and sits on her white couch, crossing his legs he points at them, "sit down" she looks at chen and nods she opposite him on the floor kyungsoo sits next kyungsoo "he's holding his hands and rolling them around each other, nervous maybe, "so, you came to china" 

he tries to start a conversation, she smiles as she looks at him, "we came after you" he lets out a sarcastic laugh, "oh really?" she smiles and nods, chen sitting beside him, man we didn't know you were going with that suho"

"how did you know suho was a part of the medical team?" kyungsoo asked looking at both of them, they were taken back by that question , knowing how tariffed he'd be if he knew a ghost is watching over him they began exchanging looks 

what am i suppose to tell him 

lie 

i can't lie 

well do something!!

tavia looks into kyungsoo's eyes and say, " well, uuuuh," she could see chen glaring to her and biting his bottom lip meaning she's screwing up, her tone grew higher and said" HEY!, we, went to cheer on kris, and we, we saw him" 

"we?" he asked her, " i only saw chen" chen face palmed he did not know what ti do, " i called her" he said looking like his soul left his body, "i called and told her suho was there." 

"but chen" kyungsoo now turned his hear to chen's side "you never saw suho" 

both of their lips dissapeared as their eyes opened wide, "okay it was sehun"

 kyungsoo's voice went earth level low "the ghost ?"

both of them nodded in silence, his eyes fell on the ground, "okay then ' he stood up, "that seems like my time here is done, and tavia" she looked up to him "tell your ghost to stop stalking me." 

she smiled as she said "he can't help it" "he's really interested about you" her smile turned into a smirk.

his knees felt weak he wanted to fall back into the couch and close his eyes. but he felt a hand holding his now cold hand and her whisper like voice "he's not here, but he wanted us to warn you about suho, he sa-" her hand was slapped off "ENOUGH WITH THIS GHOST , I'M DONE I DON'T WANT TO HEAR NO GHOST STORIES NO GHOST WARNINGS AND NO GHOST THREATS, isn't it enough what he did to us, he's taking you to his side and you're happily following him ?!"

you can see the shock on chen eyes, his lips were partly open, he didn't wanted to look at tavia because he knew what her face would look like, just like what he made her this evening.drinched with tears but unlike earlier she didn't hide or ran to the bathroom, eyes still drilled on her lover's back they rained. and you know chen peaked because when did he look away. chen stood up and held him from his shoulder   "kyungsoo it's late, you won't find a ride back, call kris let him know you're staying over and tmw morning we can go to the practice" he looks at chen and says nothing as he looks convinced by his words.

he leaves first, chen walks over to tavia who's breathing heavily, " hey listen" he whispers into her cheek "i will take care of this, so don't worry" he leaves, she feels the darkness creeping all of her corners, the room is spinning, she let's out a small groan as she falls hard on the patted floor, she felt arms embracing her from the bottom as she opened her eyes and saw his pale face, she couldn't talk but her eyes said it all"why are you always watching over me?"  he is not looking into her eyes, he just felt like being there for her, despite how he hated her moments ago.

she's resting again on her bed with him looking cold as ever, uninterested about her, yet he wants her to be fine, she finally had the energy to ask him, "why?,why me?"

he her hair away from her face as he said, "i don't know" he let out a sigh and laid on his back. "sleep" he commanded her, her eyes were closed shut , tired as she can, only tears escaped her closed lids and more kept pouring, "that , is making her cry in her sleep" stretching his arm to her face again and brushing that tear away his hand stayed on the bottom of her cheek she adjusted her head to rest on his palm, he felt a strange warm feeling, trying his best to avoid the pleasure this warm feeling is giving him he closes his eyes and divert his thoughts, thinking of a million things till the dawn came, she rolled over letting his arm free, he pulled it back and just had a blank moment that made him snort a laugh, let's visit suho he thought to himself and slowly he left, he can't be loud now, which is one of the funniest things after she can see him, he can't be as noisy as he used to be, he actually started to get more "self conscious" it's ironic , being self conscious made him feel human when humans do it to feel like ghosts. 

the weather is cloudy it's 6 am he walked around the city heard a guy telling the guy on the cap to take him to the Hiltons hotel, suho's favorite he knew he'd be staying so sehun got in the cap and laughed at the last time he went to that hotel. 

tavia woke up quite later than the time sehun left, strangely she looked for him, even whispered his name several times, he wasn't found, she went to the bathroom as she bathed and walked out, knocking on chen's room, a sleepy kyungsoo opens the door for her, she's shocked, then what happened the night before just passed in front of her, her expression dulled, and kyungsoo seemed regretting about the night before he scratches his head, "so..." she was colder, "can i speak to chen?"

"he's asleep" he pointed to his back, she nodded okay then, knock on my door whenever you're ready, "ready for what?" 

"when chen is ready" she corrects him, he felt isolated, a lot like what he felt like back home, " she came and brought her winter with her, he thought to himself, "well then" she kept it short, "i will be leaving" 

she turns back and goes to her room and locks the door behind her, the person who broke her walls is getting locked out of one, he looked down feeling regretful.

there's nothing i can do, he whispered to himself, to hear a reply "stop lying to yourself, there was something you could do, but with every step, you're ruining your chances, when will you think kyungsoo ?" a sharp toned voiced person confronted him "it's not that simple chen" kyungsoo told him, looking at him with darting eyes, it didn't take him long to shoot a spear into kyungsoo's bleeding heart "she's ing dying" he bumped into his shoulder blade causing his back to hit the wall, he looked at him and whispered "do you think i believe this ing ghost story? i'm doing ALL of this fr her, so when she looks down from heaven, she knows she had somebody, will she be able to say the same about you?" he pushed him away from the door as he walked out, needless to say kyungsoo was in a bad shape he felt like the walls are spinning on him, chen went to tavia's room and she let him in.