I miss you .

His smiles..

It has been few month since Yongguk left your house and went Japan for promotion. You have been thinking of him alot and recalling the time with him.. It was short but you really enjoy having his companions. 

--

As usual you were sitting in the living room well scrolling twitter and you saw news about B.A.P.. as you read through and realise it was a lawsuit . they filed together as a group against TS. You sighed, and lie down on the crouch and started staring into the ceiling, thinking no wonder they wasnt any updates from the boys... especially .. Yongguk.

 

Not long later you fall asleep on the crouch and suddenly your door bell rang. You was awoke and went to the door and saw through the hole that it was man covering his face with a mask and wearing sunglasses. You slowly open the door in fear that he might bang in right away. As you open the door , you peek and ask," Who are you?" That person remove the mask and smile..It was Yongguk! 

He walk into your house and remove his sunglass, 

 

Yongguk : Y/N..

You : What are you doing here ? 

Before you can continue to say, Yongguk pull you in and hug you ! 

Yongguk : I miss you. I miss you so much. 

You : Oppa ...

Yongguk : Dont push me away, let me stay like this...

You : /put down your hand//nod/

Yongguk : You have been on my mind so much.. I cant even get enough sleep because you were busy running in my head. 

You : I..

Yongguk : Dont stop me from liking you. I had enough of hiding my feeling for you. I really like you so much . Can you be my girlfriend ? You dont have to give me a answer now, I will wait for you. /let go/

You : /blushed/How..what. me.. you.. I /shuttering/

Yongguk : /chuckles/ Why are you like this. / your hair/

You : i will get you water! / pull and ran/

Yongguk : Alright . 

 

Yongguk walk into the living and sat down on the crouch, you came back with a glass of water and give it to him .

You : Have you eaten? let me go cook some food for you.

Yongguk : /pull you down/ I want you to accompany me. 

You : /blushed/ I.

Yongguk : You what ? /rub your cheek/

You : I.. think. I .. like.....

Yongguk : Like me ? /smile/ I know you like me too!

You : Aishh. It so embarrassing ! /cover your own face/

Yongguk : Whats so embarrassing? I like you, you like me . we are meant to be. /pull you close/

You : /smile/ 

Yongguk : Does that mean we are together?

You : What do you think ? 

Yongguk : OFCOURSE WE ARE TOGETHER ! /kiss your cheek/

You : YAH.ohmy. stop it . i feel so shy right now.

Yongguk : What haha I love you so much.

You : Arraseo. Arent you tired of keep repeating loving me ?/laugh/

Yongguk gently tilted your head and face him, he kisses your lips and smile.

Yongguk : Because /kiss/ I /kiss/ love/kiss/you.

 

YAYY SO YOU AND YONGGUK FINALLY GET TOGETHER ! 

 

 

PS : Sorry for the super slow update>< Will try to update more often ! ^^

 

TO BE CONTINUED ~