I met him for the 1st time..

His smiles..

As usual, You ended school early and wanted to head home before going for the fansign..As you started packing and took out 1 of the album you bought today and feel dishearten because you wasnt able to let them sign the album but just there to take pic of them at a far distance..

You took a bus and went to the venue, there wasnt many fans there yet and you were happy that there was still alot of good spot for you to stand and take pic of B.A.P.

You took out your camera and started testing out a few shot of the stage,you were pretty satisfied and not long later, more fan started coming to the venue.. Being alittle shy and awkward, you didnt actually talk to those fans ,standing there looking at the floor..

---

Not long later , B.A.P was up on the stage.. Being alittle slow, you realise B.A.P was already up on the stage and you quickly took out your camera and started taking pic of every member and also not forgetting your bias, Yongguk.. You were smiling when the shot of Yongguk was so clear and nice..His smiles and not forgetting that he recently had done alot of aeygo probably the maknae had taught him on how to win babys heart,you giggle alittle at the thought of it..

The fansign was almost over,you decided to leave 1st and go get dinner..Picking up your bag and keeping the camera away, you walk slowly to a nearby restaurant..

As you walk, you saw that B.A.P van has just pass you and you saw Yongguk scrolling up the window as the van drove..

You : Yongguk..? /unconfirm/

Before you realise the van came to a stop..you got a shock,not knowing how to reaction,decided to walk back alittle before you realise, you have step on something and fall hard on the ground! Yongguk got down from the van and started running towards you..

Yongguk : Are you ok? /squirt down next to you/

You : Am fine../not making eye contact/

Yongguk : /hold your hand up/ you have some scratches on your palm/

You : Am fine../trying to remove your hand from him/ 

Yongguk : /took out a tissue and started wiping/ it must have hurt alot..well better go home and get some medicine../smiles/

You : Okay../still not looking at him/

Yongguk : Let me help you up../stand up and hold out his hand/

You : /give your hand to him and he pull you up/ thanks Oppa..I better go 1st.. bye../ran off/

Yongguk : /smiles/ that girl..

Yongguk smile as he get back into the van ~ 

 

After you walk a distance, you decide to turn back and look but Yongguk has got into the van and left..You pinch your cheek to check whether was it a dream but it hurt and you realise that you actually have a short conversation with Yongguk..the thought of talking to him makes your heart miss a beat..

 

But you know you and him can ever be together..you sigh as you walk..

 

Hope you are looking forward to the next chapter ! ^^ 

 

TO BE CONTINUED ^^ ~