I think I like you..

His smiles..

Once you open up your social network,everyone was talking about Yongguk and You.. 

You scroll through everything and realise that some of it was not getting the fact right..calling you attention seeker,fake..and even sasaeng..

 

Not knowing that to do..you decided to hide yourself at home to avoid contact with the fans or media..

You told yourself that you shouldnt have go to the fansign last night..

But it was all too late to say anything,suddenly your phone rang..looking at the caller and realise it was a unsaved number..

 

Picking the call up..

You : Yeoboseyo?

Yongguk : It me..B.A.P leader,Bang Yongguk..

You : Huh? What? How did you get my number?

Yongguk : You dont have to know how did I get your number..just wanna apologise for what happen..

You : Aniya..it not your fault..maybe I shouldnt have went to the fansign last night and all these problem wont have appear and cause so much problem for you..

Yongguk : But..

You : Sorry..Am alittle busy..got to hang up 1st..

 

Before Yongguk could continue...You had already hang up..You didnt know how did he get your number or either whether was it safe to leave your house today after what has been spreading online..

You just sat there crying non stop..

------

 

At B.A.P dorm..

 

Yongguk was still trying to call you but to no avail.. the rest of the member was jus looking at him..

 

Himchan : Gukkie..stop calling her..she is not gonna pick up..

Yongguk : I need to know whether is she okay anot.

Daehyun : But there is no way you can get to her other than her phone number that you got.

Yongguk : /sighed/ 

Himchan : Are you in love with her or something? Why are you even trying to do now ? We arent suppose to date anyone remember?

Yongguk : I know.. but it like..it like love at 1st sight.. those eyes of her.. I need to protect her..

Youngjae : Hyung..but you know our company is not gonna be happy about this and your forbidden relationship..

Himchan : /look at Jongup and Zelo/ kids go to the room now.

Jongup : But..

Himchan : JUST. GO.

 

Zelo pulled Jongup into the room..

 

Daehyun : Dont you know what will happen if our company knows about you?

Yongguk : I know..but it comes so fast..even before I have time to stop the relationship../stood up/

Himchan : YAH! where are you going?

Yongguk : Just leave me alone. /left the dorm/

 

Yongguk left the dorm and headed to a park nearby..

 

After Yongguk left the dorm..

Daehyun : Do you think he will be alright ?

Himchan : I hope so.. I just dont want him to get into any relationship..because we are still trying to create better music and better team together. But no matter what.. I will still support him.

 

----

 

He look into the sky and started recalling yesterday incident..He saw your camera among the hundreds fans..He saw you giggled alittle..

but was he able to meet you again..? He sighed at the thought of you..

------

 

It was already a few days since the incident happen.. and you decided to go for bap fansign again.. afterall..they are still your favorite band.. Being alittle scared but you breath deeply and walk over to the fansign venue..

 

As you look around..you put on disguise just in case anyone saw you, you even stand a distance away from the crowds.. You put your bag down on the floor and started focusing on your camera..

 

As the fansign started.. More fans start coming in and you wasnt paying to your surrounding..

Your eyes was drawn to Yongguk..and then it was like telepathy..Yongguk found your eyes among the crowds and you immediately look at him instead..

Before anything happen, you quickly take your bag and ran out of the venue!

 

You were running so fast and knocking into people..but you dont care because you are running away from him.. But why..why is your face red?why are you running? why is your heart beating so fast?

 

At the fansign..

Youngjae : /nudges Yongguk/ Hyung..?

Yongguk : I saw her..

Youngjae : Who? /look at the crowds/

Yongguk : That girl..

Youngjae : She's here ?! 

Yongguk : But she ran off..

Jongup : Noona??

Himchan : shh ! we are at the fansign.

Yongguk : I need to go get her. /stood up/

Daehyun : What about the fansign?

Yongguk : Just tell them Im going to the washroom.

Zelo : But..

 

Before anyone can stop him, He was running after you already.

 

TO BE CONTINUE~ 

PS : I know I took super long to update since my laptop broke down and am just using my sis laptop once in while to write.

mianhae !