Care

Welcome to Wonderland

She sat still on her bed. She didn’t know what to do.

 

She wanted to run.

 

But she didn’t even know where she is.

 

She let out a heavy sigh. She was about to lay back but a she caught a glimpse of paper at the desk beside the bed. She gently took it.

 

“ Lavender, “ as she caught the scent of the paper.

 


Clean yourself up, Alice.


 

She pursed her lips. How did they know her name?

 

She saw a blue silk dress that was beneath the Lavender note and she touched the soft material. She gave herself a small shrug to comfort herself. She stood up slowly, balancing her weight on the ground. Her head throbbed in pain but it wasn’t painful as before. She made her way to the bathroom in the bedroom and took a long shower.

 

--

 

Baekhyun and D.O was having a small fight beside her bedroom.

 

“ you first ! “

 

“ no you first ! “

 

“ you’re older than me ! you go first “

 

“ yeah im older than you, which mean respect your hyung and go first, “

 

D.O rolled his eyes and cursed under his breath. He received a slap on the back of his head and hissed at the older one.

 

“ Hurry up ! “ Baekhyun pushed him towards the bedroom.

 

D.O pursed his lips and stepped inside her bedroom. A wave of Lilac Lavender hit him and he trembled. It never fail to made his heart beating faster than ever.

 

“ Alice? “ he called timidly.

 

No response.

 

They heard the sound of water and they knew she was in there. “ she’s in the bathroom, “ he told Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun nodded, “ lets prepare the food before she came out, “.

 

Both of them did a fast but careful work on setting up their Lover’s dinner. They froze as the Lilac Lavender scent become stronger than ever. Lifting their gaze to each other, they were thinking the same thing. Alice was done and they have to leave quickly before they freaked her out.

 

They made a careful step out of the room.

 

D.O was the last one to step out and he looked at the door where she was behind it. He softly gaze at it and smiled.

 

“ Eat well, lovely “ he whispered and went out to follow his brother,

 

 


A/N : let me just... asdfghjkl D.O <3333