The Boys

Welcome to Wonderland

Eleven hearts could be heard, beating and racing fast. They were anxiously waiting for her arrival.

 

Their Significant Other.

 

 

“ will you stop that? “ Chen snapped, irritatingly rolled his eyes to Tao.

 

 

Tao raised his eyebrow, “ excuse me? “

 

 

“ will you stop thinking unappropriate things about my lover? “ he sighed and shook his head.

 

 

“ what the- oh. I forgot, “ he chuckled but then he frowned, “ she’s my Other Half “.

 

 

“She’s our Other Half and Lover, so can you guys just please shut up? “ Kris spoke.

 

 

The aura of his charisma silent the two.

 

 

“ you guys need to calm those freaking lousy hearts of yours because I can’t hear my Alic- “ he froze.

 

Ten eyes shifted to him.

 

“ she’s here. “ Kris spoke, taking a deep breath as he can smell her scent.

 

Lilac Lavender.

 

The other swiftly stood up. They anxiously looked at each other.  “ should we wait at the Rabbit’s Hole? “ Baekhyun asked.The others nodded and went out of their reading room.. only been greeted at a sight of Luhan and their Significant Other.

 

Suho’s eyes softened as he came up to Luhan’s side, ready to carry her.

 

“ She look so fragile, “ Kai her hair gently as she was settled down on her bed.

 

Yes, her bed.

 

Her arrival was already expected.

 

“ Guys, we should go, give her some space. I can hear her thoughts now, “ Chen mumbled.

 

Kris nodded and wave to a room across their lover’s room.

 

Right after they step out of her room, Chen froze, again. He close his eyes to inhale her scent as she is now fully awaken, “ she’s awake, “ he barely whisper but it can be heard as the member fled pass by Chen to wall next to a hallway that connects to her bedroom.

 

They heard her calling for any presence and it took a great strength to hold back Lay from confronting his lover to comfort her. Tao, being a curious creature he is, peeked from the sight to see his Other half. He was surprised as he saw her locking eyes with him and Chen’s chortle can be heard.

 

“ She thinks you’re rude, “

 

Tao rolled his eyes to the mind reader.

 

“ Something I agree wholly with my love, “ Chanyeol grinned and Chen bump his fist with him as they stifled a laugh.

 

“ Guys she’s standing up- “ Xiumin’s eyes widened as he can feel her dizziness and headache. Kai swiftly ran to her and hold her waist just in time before she could greet the floor.

 

“ careful there, “ he whispered.

 

Their eyes meet for a brief moment and Kai felt his heart racing as he stare at those soft brown eyes again.

 

Yes, again.

 

Chen let out a heavy sigh. “ She- “

 


“ Who are you? “ can be heard.

 

 

doesn’t remember us “