12.

Amor et Magicam (Love and Magic)
Please log in to read the full chapter

I’m stressed.

This shouldn’t be happening.

I swear.

This can be the death of me.

OF US!

“What do you want to eat?” he asked while we’re walking down the hallway to the cafeteria.

I can hear him but my mind is just too full of crazy thoughts, causing me not to pay attention at all.

“Sofia!” he patted my shoulder, making me flinch.

“Huh?” I asked in surprise.

He smirked “I just noticed…” then leaned his face towards mine, we’re just a few inches away from each other already “You seem to be so out of your element since this morning….why? Don’t you want me around?”

How will I handle this?

Nervous, I forced a smile then shook my head “It’s not that I don’t want you around…it’s just….I’m….really….uhmm…”

Ladies and gentleman, this is Sofia Cho when nervous and stressed, she can’t speak well and think well.

“I really appreciate your being so kind and warm to me…the problem is not you…alright? It’s me” I pointed at myself.

He nods “aahhh…OK….clear…so….” then smiled “What do you want to eat?”

“Anything” I answered that made him chuckle.

The moment we entered the cafeteria all I can smell is the aroma of good food, my stomach is rejoicing because at last, after hours of being empty, it’s going to be filled already (I’m not really a huge eater but I can empty a fully loaded plate when starving badly).

And I dig in. The food here is known for being high-class and I can attest to that for I’m enjoying everything that the Ajhummas and G-dragon put on my plate (I’ve got a whole lot that I myself don’t know how to fit all of them in my stomach).

“It’s good…right?” he asked in the middle of our meal.

I chewed and swallowed my food first then gave a thumbs up “It is” I answered and he smiled.

“Do you want some more beef?” he asked and to my shock, he started giving me all the beef on his plate.

“No” I stopped him by holding his arm “I’m good” then I started putting his beef back to his plate “This is yours”

He smirked “Aigoo…I’m already full…I don’t think I can eat more”

My heart is really beating so fast in every surprising action he’s making. This is the first time that a guy ever did these things to me (well, it’s given for I haven’t had a boyfriend EVER, not even a suitor).

Because of hunger, I let him give me all his beef and like a pig, I emptied my plate in a swish. It is quite embarrassing for he barely touched his food.

“I’m so full” I said while rubbing my stomach (I look like a 2 month pregnant woman because of my mini bump).

He laughed while watching my hand go round and round and round my stomach “Can you stand?”

I looked at him then stood up. I feel so damn heavy!

“I feel like my stomach is going to burst…I feel like vomiting as well…but…I don’t want to coz it’s like wasting the good food that the Ajhummas cooked” I said that made him laugh like there’s tomorrow.

So full and satisfied, we head back to the dressing room where the rest of the staffs are. Some are already doing alterations on the clothes that we picked, while some are just chatting.

“Yaaaa…Sofia…how can you fool us on your first day? Huh?” Ji Eun asked, making me really nervous.

I looked at G-dragon who is giggling, wishing for him to help me get through this.

“Noona…it’s me who told her to prank you guys” he said and I sighed in relief for he told them the truth.

And just like that, we were forgiven. Everybody is curious about me that they threw questions after questions at me (Witches are really not used to interrogations for we can pretty much talk with our eyes and minds).

For me to be able to experience being “normal” even just for a while, I decided to not connect to any of them. Actually, the only person that I want to connect to again is G-dragon for I really want to figure out why I can’t read him well.

“Italians are really stunning…they look like dolls” a female staff said and everybody agreed.

“Your eyes….aigoo…” Ji Eun stared into my eyes “I really love its color”

Having green eyes in a place where most people have black eyes really attracts attention, the reason why I use eye color changing spell sometimes (I prefer hazel brown for it fits me well).

Hours passed by so quickly (or maybe that’s just what I thought) that even if I’m busy, I don’t feel that stressed or drained at all. I’m back to my cubicle again after G-dragon’s fitting and is already in front of the computer reading his business related emails (he has a lot).

“Sofia” a senior from the cubicle next to mine called.

“Yes sunbaenim?” I asked.

“Jiyong just called…well…he mistakenly called my line thinking that it’s yours…he said that he’ll call again” she answered.

I wonder what he’s going to say. As far as I know, I’m already done with him for today because he’ll just be spending the whole night in the rehearsal studio and when I asked him if there’s some errands he wants me to handle and get done for him, he said that he doesn’t have any.

“Good Evening…this is Ms. Cho from YG Entertainment…how may I help you?” I answered the phone formally.

“Good Evening Ms. Cho…I’m Mr. Kwon…are you busy tonight?”

Oh shiz! It’s him.

With my senior standing inches away from me while talking to another employee, I ducked near my table, hoping that they won’t hear me (one strict rule in the office: No chatting on the phone during office hours).

“uhmm…Can we just meet….maybe outside your rehearsal studio...I’m afraid to talk here coz my senior is just a few inches away from me” I said in a whisper.

He chuckled “Aigoo…alright…I’ll go there now”

“Hey! No!” I exclaimed “I’m gonna be the one going to you!” but too late coz he already hanged up.

Surprised and shocked of what just happened, I straighten up then looked around me. There are only six of us in the office for some already went home and all of them are looking weirdly at me.

“Sofia” my senior called, making me really nervous.

I stood up then bowed at her “I’m sorry sunbaenim…I was just….”

“Sofia!” one of my officemates called, cutting me off.

Alarmed, I look at her “Yes?”

“Jiyong is outside…he wants to talk to you” she said then went back to her cubicle.

Does she really have to say who my “visitor” is?

Wait. I shouldn’t be worrying about him looking for me or visiting me here in the office for I’m in his team and it’s just normal for him to check on me from time to time. Yeah!

Embarrassed, I carefully walked out of our office and almost jumped out upon seeing G-dragon right in front the door (he’s wearing an animal printed sweat pants and black v-neck shirt, I must say, he still looks so expensive and grand even with simple clothes on).

“What do you want?” I asked.

He looked at me intently “Did something happen? Why do you look flushed?”

Woah! It’s surprising that he can feel something just happened coz as far as I know, I’m the kind of person who is so hard to read that not even my family can see through me at times (blank face is my forte).

“Nothing….I’m just…a bit…tired” I lied.

He rubbed my arm lightly then smiled “Wrap things up now and meet me at the lobby in a fe

Please log in to read the full chapter