11.

Amor et Magicam (Love and Magic)
Please log in to read the full chapter

“You keep showing in my dreams….I’ve been dreaming about you for days already”

Hearing this made me want to disappear. Like seriously, I feel so scared not only for myself but for him as well because it seems like things are shaping to be what I’m extremely scared to happen and that is for history to repeat itself.

Actually, there’s really nothing to be scared about because there are some Witches who fell in love and married ordinary people just like my Halmeoni, but they nearly got punished as well if not for my Grandma and Nana who convinced the ancestors to spare them, and like the Goddess, they gave conditions (they should live according to the Witches and Wizards way of life and should raise their children with a full knowledge of our kind. An extra condition for the humans is they have to keep the existence of our kind a secret) that up until now, if they happen to not go with these, punishment still awaits them which is why Halmeoni Clara and Hyun Su Harabeoji are really watchful of their actions.

One more thing, Nana Elena and Pops Franco are not that open with Human-Witch binding for our coven is related to the highest and powerful ancestors for all time (the four Goddesses have a close relation to us). To them, we have to go by traditions even if we’re living the modern life, making it really hard to break rules and basically change what is used to be done.

“I think you’re mistaken” I’m pretending to be cool when I’m really panicking inside.

He shook his head “I’m not Sofia” then gripped my shoulders, his eyes are really drowning me, its impact on me is much stronger than Cousin Sun who can talk to your soul through your eyes.

“This is gonna come off weirdly….but…I’m telling the truth…even before we saw each other…I already saw you in my dreams…that’s why when I first saw you in the recording studio…I got so shocked because I can’t believe that you’re real...that somebody as beautiful and totally mind blowing like you exists”

Now this is serious. As much as I hate to do some damage control, I have to because if this goes on, if he continues talking like this, I might give in even if I know that my mind can boss my heart to not let him in and fall for him, I have a strong feeling that it will break out and do something to me that is not supposed to be done.

What is the right thing to do now? How can I get out of this unexpected situation? I have to do something right away before things go out of hand.

“uhmm…” I moved away that surprised him.

“Oh! I’m sorry” he said then chuckled “I’m being so weird…huh?” he asked.

I faked a smile then nod “Yeah….you are…a bit”

“This happens rarely…don’t be scared of me…alright?”

He’s really adorable with his cheeks turned red because of embarrassment.

“No worries” I patted his shoulder “The world is a wonderfully weird place...and it’s people are weirder than it and I have fair share of weirdness in my body” I consoled, making him laugh.

If he only knows that his “weirdness” is nothing compared to mine, I’m so sure that he’ll flip out coz there’s nothing weirder than being supernatural.

After that, we’re a little awkward again. Thank you Ava for being a life saver coz if it’s only me alone with him I will not be able to last without going insane.

And because he’s heading to the YG office as well, he offered us a ride that I’m completely hesitant about but weren’t able to do anything because Ava agreed with him without even asking if I’m good with it.

“You’re going to get it from me” I told her while preparing for work.

We are moving as fast as we can (I bathed for a minute or two only I think), because we don’t want to make him wait long.

“What did I do?” Ava asked while tying her hair into a bun in front of the mirror.

I faced her fully then placed the hair straightener on the vanity table “We need to talk later…as in….seriously talk”

She looked at me curiously “About what?”

“Gosh!” I exclaimed “Ava! I’m near to being in big trouble and here you are clueless of it”

She smirked “I’m not” she looked straight into my eyes “I know so well what’s going on and like you…I’m thinking of a good way to change things or better say…make it right”

Honestly, there’s nothing to correct at all for I know that whatever is happening to me is destined to happen, it’s what God wrote in my book of life, it’s just that, I have another book which is the opposite of what is destined by the man above.

“We have to do something about it” I said and gave out a heavy sigh.

Riding in his cool car is totally awesome. I swear, if I can only drive, I’d be buying the same car as his coz it’s just so cool.

“So….you guys are starting today and you don’t even look nervous at all” he said and looked at me at the rear view mirror (Ava is the one sitting on the passenger seat).

Ava chuckled “I’d be a hypocrite if I tell you I’m not…but….I really am not that nervous for I know that work is gonna be fun even if it’s already said to be stressful and draining”

It made G-dragon laugh “Yeah…it is fun and stressful…especially to you Noona because you’re handling the new boy group…things are more hectic and demanding”

Ooohhh….it seems like my dear cat is going to face a big challenge. I’m gonna bet my whole life in this, she’s going to use her limited supernatural abilities to make things lighter for her.

“How about you Sofia?” he asked all of a sudden, making me flinch.

As much as possible, I told myself to not interact with him that much but I guess it’s way too impossible.

“uhmmm…” I started thinking.

Actually, while thinking of work yesterday, I’m not nervous at all but after what happened a while ago, I’m beyond nervous because I really am not sure how to handle things anymore.

I cleared my throat “I am nervous…yeah…I am”

He glanced at me in the rear view mir

Please log in to read the full chapter