PROLOGUE

I'm in Love with A GAY?!

PROLOGUE


 

"OH SEHUN!! HE IS GAY!!! OMG!!! I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT!!!"

"OH! MY GOD! HE SAID HE LOVES LUHAN!!!"

"I.CAN'T.BELIEVE.THIS!!!!"

"OMGMYLOVEOFMYLIFEISGAY!!!"

Well, just a day after they heard the famous handsome flower boy mad declaration to his 'fangirls' all over the school, yeah... It's the madness is kinda will not over for a week. It's not his fault to create such a big mess like this to his own life, it's just he was mad because he was in the super bad mood that morning. And it was because of someone. Then his 'fangirls' kept chasing him all the day, asking this and that, squeals that he heard all the day, and his 'fangirls' over reactions.

Yeah... Oh Sehun is mad.

Super mad.

One of his fangirl bravely approached him yesterday, confessing her feeling and offered a cake with a hearts in that.

Just in the wrong timing.

"OH GOD DISGUSTING." He started. Yelled from his seat at the cafeteria. While then the whole attention there directed to him. "WHY DIDN'T YOU ES, STOP SQUEALING, STOP FANGIRLING, AND STOP CHASING ME?" He asked.

His friends that sat down there looked at him confusedly, didn't know what the hell wrong with him today. He didn't even tell them, he barely talked from the morning.

Then he continued, "BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE IT. OH GOD!!! I DON'T LIKE GIRLS! I LOVE LUHAN-HYUNG. I WILL MARRY HIM SOMEDAY."

And like BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Some girls screamed. Some girls cried. Some of them speechlessly looked at him with -unbelievable- faces. While his friends dumbfounded, and Luhan, who sat down there with him, looked at the guy with shocked reaction.

"W-w-w-what?"

"Yes, hyung. I love you. And Oh Sehun is a gay."

"Oh, God."

 

•••

 

so, when exo is walking, they will be like this at the school:

HAHAHAHA! COOL!!!!!

See ya later!