Finally

bullies me again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sunjong POV:

“What the good idea Sunjong?” ask Hoya hyung out of the blue. I almost jump when I turned my head because his face so close to my face until I can feel his warm breathe. His lips too almost touché my nose make me gasp cause shock.

“H..H..Ho…Hoya..hyung. Hyung you scared me.” Said me (slight stutter due to shock) with a wide eyes. However, Hoya hyung only smile toward me.

“You did not answer my question yet Sunjong. What was the good idea?” Asked hyung again.

“No… Nothing hyung.” Answer me tremble a little.

“Errr… Hyung, can we talk tonight? I want to ask you something.” I look him with my big doe eyes. I know he will melt when he see my eyes. Plus I’m his favourite dongsaeng.

“Sure, why not? But if you want to ask whether you still pretty or not, just go to sleep, you a pretty boy and always be.” I pout when I hear that.

“It’s not about that! It’s something more important!” I accidently raise my voice at him. Hoya hyung raise his eyebrows and I immediately bow my head and say sorry. Hoya hyung smile at me.

“It’s okay. Plus, I’m just kidding. Now go take your bathe. It’s your turn.” Said Hoya hyung when he see the choding hyung already done.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter