DAMN IT!!!!

bullies me again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sunjong POV :

“Hoya hyung!! Hoya hyung!!” I screamed his name loudly.

“Yah maknae!! Why do you screamed? You will make our ears deaf!!” yell Sungyeol hyung.

Well, that’s not what I want. I thought it will be Sunggyu hyung who will yell at me. Think about it again it quit imposibble for Gyu hyung to talk to me. Ughh.. I must talk to Hoya hyung.

“What again? Why do you mad at Sunjong, Sungyeol-ah?” asked Dongwoo hyung with annoyed face cause the disturbing for his sleep.

“Ask that maknae. He’s the one who screamed first. HUH!!” said Sungyeol hyung still with his angry face. And then he slammed his door closed. What his problem? Dongwoo hyung only shook his head to see the scene.

“rattled head” whisper Dongwoo hyung quietly. But, I managed to hear it. After that he look into my eyes and asked. “ so, why do you screamed?”

“Err… I want to find Hoya hyung. Where is he?” I asked him with my cute big doe eyes.

He smile at me and ruffle my hair. I whined for hyung’s habit.

 

“he’s out. He will back on nine tonight.” I just pout for the news. Aish, DAMN IT !! Now I must wait for him for six hours (it is 3:00 pm now).

 

 

 

 

 

 

p/s:  i have exam tomorrow, so, i might not be able to update this story one or two week.

but if i have time, i will try to update it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter