Magic of the night

The doll house

“So, how’s your handsome brother?”

Krystal’s eyes shifted to corner where her blonde friend was sitting. She hated it when her friends actually talked about Minho. Knowing that few girls in her click actually had a strong crush on him- she made sure Minho was never near them.

As much as she hated to acknowledge; she knew her step-brother was a total charmer. He had always been her hero; since the age of six- when he saved her from the fat girl at school who almost sat on her sandwich.

They even got ‘married’ under the tiny tree near school and exchanged their candy diamond ring in front of few of their other peers. She always had thought he was for her and only her; she had grown up thinking that would fall in love like in the movies and eventually get married.

Krystal had always wanted to move to Zurich her dream city, with Minho and maybe even start a small family but all her dreams were crushed into nothing- one fine day. That one day their parents walked into the house hand in hand announcing their relationship status.

Minho seemed too overjoyed by the fact that he was finally getting to live in a complete family that he failed to see the tears and the sense of betrayal in Krystal’s eyes.

“Can you believe it? I’m now your elder brother!”

She had always thought that the feeling were mutual but the moment he hugged her and patted the back of her head with his large hand all her hopes vanished. There was never love in the relationship- if there really was; he wouldn’t have taken this matter this lightly.

“Hey! Krystal?”

Krystal broke from the train of thoughts; as she felt her friend’s hand on her shoulder. Pulled back to reality so abruptly, she rolled her eyes and took a sip of her drink.

“He’s alright.”

 “So, is he still single?”

Abella; Minho’s social and relationship status is none of your concern”, she tried her best to say it in the nicest way possible but the anger in her heart made it come out as spite as Krystal could be.

The rest of the friends around the table; gushed out in stipples of giggles- not wanting there to be a nasty turn of events but secretly they all wanted to know if that fine actually had an owner to it.  

 

***

“Ow!”- Rubbing the right cheek of his ; Minho gave Yoona the ‘shock-est’ expression he had ever given anyone- it’s been only a week and she had already started to learn the bad stuffs.

“Good job Minho”

Yoona ‘innocently’ had slapped him in the in form of saying ‘Good Job’. She saw Minho’s peers lightly slapping his with loud cheers after he managed to throw in an orange ball into; what she thought- a fishing net.

“Are we going to meet your friends tomorrow; I want to try throwing the orange thing into the fishing net too?”

“It’s called basketball” his face held no amusement but the boy inside him was laughing so hard that he was already rolling on the floor.

“Oh?”

Minho blew out breathe from his nose- harder than necessary and placed the towel on his bed. Sitting on the bed next to his doll he gave a sly smile before creeping his fingers to the sides of her body. With both his hands framed around the apples of Yoona’s tiny any hips he got closer to her.

Their faces only inches apart, he could see the details of her light brown eyes- those eyes that he had somehow bought for a thousand euro. Yoona on the other hand was feeling something she never did before; Minho was indeed a handsome guy just like some girls in the streets claimed him to be.

“And this is for slapping my ”

Yoona’s eyes reflected her confusion but they were buried into nothing when she felt a ticklish sensation at either sides of her waist. For someone who had never been tickled, that was almost torture and for a second she thought that her owner was really angry with her.  

But the low laughter from his side made all her worries fly away as she started laughing together with him. She tried pushing his hands away but that only allowed Minho to effectively pin her down to the bed.

The chilly Zurich night was filled with laughter and happiness for these two beings as they stayed in bed trying to tickle each other. The cold yet somehow romantic wind garnered from the sparkly skies and entered Minho’s their room carrying the white curtains together with the moment.

Maybe this was the magic of the starry night. Briefly they both stopped with the tickling and realised that they were literally lying together with Yoona right on top of his chest. They had somehow ended up there but it wasn’t awkward.

Minho could only smile as he saw Yoona getting comfortable on his sturdy chest. He brushed the hair at the side of her ear tugging them neatly behind them. Things were getting too good to be true and deep down in his heart he knew this happiness was not going to last but he just wanted to indulge in the moment.

Trailing around his room; he couldn’t help but to bemuse about how everything in his room had an un-erasable memory that kept lingering around.

Yoona took a deep sniff off Minho’s cologne and buried herself deeper into his well-built chest; smitten by how comfortable his heated body was. They were what she needed on a cold night.

She had never once regretted being with Minho; he was literally her everything and if he ever does let go of her- she would be doomed; at least that was what she had in her mind. He was her sun the moon and he for some reason made her feel human.

There were times she felt confused; she had sudden thoughts about someone out there waiting for her but at times as such Minho managed to distract her by doing something absolutely new to her.

Minho on the other hand already knew what he was feeling for a human turned doll and his only motive now was to keep her to himself; far away from whoever was finding for her.

“Let’s go get some Swiss rolls tomorrow” those were her last words for the day as she fell asleep on his chest.

 

***

“Where am I going to find her?”

Changmin broke down to his sister who took him into a hug. It had been almost two weeks and there was not even a single trace of where his doll was. He searched for her everywhere every nook and corner but he just couldn’t find her.

“I saw her”

Shocked Changmin broke the hug and lead Victoria to look into his eyes; he saw tears and guilt in his sister’s eyes.

“Y..Yo..You saw her and you.. why?”

Millions of thoughts ran across his mind, did his sister just let his Yoona go away like that despite knowing how much he’s hurting here.

“I tried to stop them but they ran away, Changmin-ah I tried; I really did but”

“Them?”

“That tall handsome Asian guy I told you about the other day. He came back, but before I could confront him; he ran away with Yoona”

Changmin felt his world crashing down; his bride now had another man in her life- that so called tall and handsome man had actually witnessed most of Yoona’s first times.

He wanted to be the one that stood in front of her when she opened her eyes, he wanted to be the one that held her hands and showed her around town, and he wanted to be the one that taught her the meaning of love. He wanted to be the only one for her but there was a big change events.

What if Yoona had not run together with him and had been dragged by him. What if all he wanted was someone to fulfil his ual pleasures or what if he just wanted the ring on her finger.

“Only the true owner of that stupid doll can remove the ring; and that means only you can get the ring. Bring the ring back to me if not bad things were start happening real bad”

The words of the witch kept echoing in his head. As mentioned by the witch; he was the real owner of Yoona and he cannot just give up like that. He had to try till the last of his breathe to find his lover.

The lover he had stored so much hope within, the times where he was going to walk hand In hand with Yoona enjoying the cold breeze wasn’t long. He had to preserver a little harder and he was sure Yoona will be somewhere near him.

Wouldn’t she just run into his arms, into the arms of her real lover just like Changmin had imagined. And then he could just remove the ring and lift off the curse.

 

***

There he stood rigid in annoyance when he realised how crowded town was. Yoona hated crowded places and so did he but out of all days it was today that she wanted to eat Swiss roles.  

“Do you really need to eat those?”

“Yes!”

That was her answer and he knew that there wasn’t much of an option left; they had to get those bloody Swiss roles in the crowd today. Holding Yoona close to him he took big strides across the floods of people.

Yoona was frightened of how busy those human beings were; they all seemed to be racing after something. She didn’t know what they were rushing for but she wasn’t waiting for that human quality to attack her.

She didn’t like the rush and had smaller steps compared to Minho’s long legged strides. She tried to stay close to Minho but at one point their hands slipped away from the grasp and Minho was pushed future into the crowd leaving Yoona all alone in the crowd of human population.

If he ever does let go of her- she would be doomed

Tears started forming in her eyes as she kept calling out for Minho into the endless floods of people. Nobody could tell she was crying there wasn’t any tears down her cheeks but panic rose up her tiny frame.

“What if Minho never comes back~”

She bit her pink lips in agony when she saw Minho standing at the side near a fruit shop. With his black top, pants and hat; she was rejoiced to see him.

She ran to Minho who still had his back turned to her and back hugged him. All she needed now was Minho to hug her and tell her everything was okay- he always made everything okay.

But once Yoona hugged the man in front of her she realised that it wasn’t her Minho; he didn’t feel as warm as Minho. The person had a colder demeanour to him; almost immediately Yoona broke the hug and stepped back.

“I’m sorry~” her voice faltered in sadness as she realised that she hadn’t find Minho yet.

She was about to leave when she felt a grip her on her upper arm which stopped her from going anywhere.

“Yoona~”

There stood a man with his teary red eyes as he saw his doll right in front of him. After days of searching it was her that had finally found him. He found his bride, he found his Yoona.  But her reaction was far different from what he had imagined. With a frown on her pretty face; she shoved his hands away from her arm with an angry grunt.

“Yoona?” he couldn’t understand. Why would she do that? Changmin there was her creator her true love wasn’t he? 

 

 

Thanks guys #loveyouallsomuch  #Hopedyoulikedthechapter #CommentbelowK?