Worth everything

The doll house

“Aish this girl”

Stomping his feet onto the rock surfaced pavement of the park; the boy shivered slightly despite the thick layers his wearing over.

Earlier that morning; Minho had promised to bring Yoona to watch the sunset at the peak of the park- after his classes ended. Since it wasn’t possible to bring his doll to every class he was attending. He had been waiting at the side of the park getting strange looks from people. Or at least he thought that they were staring at him.

He had asked Yoona to reach the park by six-thirty since the sun in Switzerland sets about seven-fifteen in the afternoon.  They needed to spend some time walking up to the peak but, his doll was nowhere to be found. 

“Where is that kid!!” he exclaimed out loud, hugging himself in some attempt at warmth on this cold late autumn evening.

Just as he was going to whine again he saw a petite presence of a girl covered with scarfs and thick clothes covering her from head to toe. A wide grin plastered across Minho’s face- for his dear doll was dressed up so much it drew so much attention to her. Covering her entire face with the black scarf and eyes with a pair of too-big shades; she strode to Minho’s side. 

Minho stood up from the bench he was residing on but to his biggest surprise Yoona walked past him.

“Yoona?” – He called out for her but she didn’t turn back but instead started running a little.

If anyone other than me calls after you or follows you, I need you to run. Just run… run back to me.

Was all Yoona could remember as she started running despite Minho calling out for her. However Minho was much faster and pulled her back to him by holding her tiny wrists.

“Hey Lâcher! If you’re not going to let go of me I’m going to tell Minho! And he is going to kick your…” – she stopped trying to remember the word Minho had taught her for threatening people.

“….. Its kick your ”

Minho finished her sentence and got his doll to look up at him. A bright smile smothered across her face as she realized that it was nobody other than her Minho.

“Minho-ya!”

***

Back at the shop, Victoria was cleaning the table counter of the shop when she heard the doorbell jingling.

“Welcome”- she tried to be as bright as she always would have been but she couldn’t hide the sadness in her voice.

A young Asian girl with black hair and bangs covering her entire forehead came walking into the store.

“Are you Victoria?” – Victoria’s eyes flew up to the owner of the voice, getting attracted to the usage of her name for a second before getting back onto her duty of cleaning the table tops.

“Yes and sorry do I know you?” –she wasn’t in the mood to do anything and chatting with someone was out of the question.

An almost evil smirk formed on the stranger’s mouth as her eyes caught the black rimmed ring on Victoria’s finger. That was it, her sense of accomplishment washed across her body. She finally found what she had been looking for. Now let the story begin!

“I’m ---, nice to meet you”

***

Minho’s face was plastered with a wide grin at the familiar voice that came from the sweetest person alive. He swivelled Yoona around, carefully grabbing onto her before she fell elsewhere other than his toned arms and looked down at his dainty girlfriend who was covered from head to toe with warm clothes.

“OOfff”- Yoona stumbled before looking at Minho as if he meant the world to her.

“Careful”

He cooed in a chiding manner, steadying the girl in his arms. His eyes couldn’t help but roam down the ridiculous yet cute appearance of Yoona. A smirk grew at the corner of his lips before he internally rolled his eyes.

What are you going to do without me, you little fashion terrorist” –he mumbled to himself before letting go of her.

“I heard what you just said”

Her tone conveyed her disappointment and maybe even a little bit of annoyance. Minho’s eyes widened double the size as he saw her turning her back at him.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mea-”, he stopped in mid-sentence as Yoona turned back at him, shoving an accusing  finger towards his face.

“I don't feel good, when you use un-known words on me..” –her voice quietened down for a second before.

“You bizarre mac!” – She babbled out turning her back to him once again.

Minho blinked a few times, trying to digest the happenings. Did she just call him a weird guy? Where did she learn to speak like that?

“What did I say? And you’re the bizarre one here not me!” –Retaliating back childishly he looked at her almost ready to burst.

“You called me a fashion terrorist! What is a fashion terrorist?”-Again poking Minho on his nose with her long finger.

After registering what the problem was, Minho could do nothing but bite his down trying to repress a mocking laughter.

“Fashion terrorist, is someone who… umm…dresses up really well~” ‘

He lied through his teeth feeling a little guilty about lying to such an angel like child but the beautiful grin she gave him the very next second made his heart flutter. Maybe everything was worth it in the end after all.

“Really? You’re a fashion terrorist too then! But…but being a fashion terrorist is hot, I feel like I’m sitting in an oven”

Minho literally LOL-ed, before helping her drawl of few of the scarfs on her neck and almost immediately pulling off the huge sun-glasses that were covering her entire face. He wanted to see her beautiful eyes; they somehow made his heart stay calm just like a sort of calming pill.

“Can you even see with all this on?”

“No… but isn’t that the point. If you can’t see anyone then no one can see you. Common-sense! only smart human beings can have that”

She exclaimed in an animated manner as she stood there casually letting Minho dress her up properly- for all she wanted was to see the sunset. The amused smile never left Minho’s lips as he wrapped the scarf around her slender neck for he couldn’t get over the statement Yoona just made. Finishing up everything he didn’t say a word and grabbed her hand and started walking forward towards the slope that would eventually lead them to the peak and the sunset she really wanted to see.

“Is the sunset really beautiful? Like very very very beautiful? ” –exclaiming she interlaced her slender fingers with Minho’s long ones.

Minho froze for a second as he looked down at their hands, she didn’t seem to feel like it was a big deal but he knew his heart was making a really big deal.

“Huh?...y.. yes it’s really beautiful”

“I like this place it’s so beautiful, I never want to leave” –her eyes roamed around the path that was surrounded by orange leafs before looking at Minho who was just staring at her without even blinking.

“Then don’t~” -He said ever-so softly before looking away from her shining eyes. He didn’t know what to say, he was afraid she wasn’t going to react in a way he wished.

“I won’t!”

Yoona reassured him nodding her head up and down vigorously while turning back to fall for the beauty of autumn.

Piled upon the dew covered grass the crusty brown leaves whirled around in a circle like a small tornado sweeping the beautiful park and their dark hair, the mystifying colors of the sun shone onto the pile of leaves glistering brightly as the smell of the ocean breeze bitterly blew over their shoulders and neck.

They didn’t wish to be anywhere else other then beside each other with fall as their backdrop for their love story.

“Did you know that there’s a rumour that whoever gets to see the sunset at the peak, gets to find true love?... well I mean I don’t believe in that but..”

Minho quickly regained his image with a cue of flustered comments but…

“But I do!”

Yoona didn’t wait for a second before tightening her hold on Minho and sprint across the pathway with Minho laughing behind her.

Maybe keeping her next to him was really worth it, maybe she really was worth his everything, 

 

Hi, everyone i know it's a boring chapter but i hope you enjoy it :)