A Simple Anniversary

JooNa One-Shots

JOOYEON POV

March 5th 2014

Today I have many things to do in two days  it will be Nana and my 2 month anniversary. I am trying to do everything I can to make it special. I really want everything to be perfect because she is the perfect girl. Also because of the fact we ended up missing our 1 month anniversary before you jump to conclusions it’s not what you think…You see we somehow ended up just going out with each other, at first it was flirting but then soon we just started acting like a couple which lead to us actually becoming one, so by the time we asked each other “hey when did we even start dating?” we realized that we had already missed our one month -.-  

So that’s why I would like to make this one as special as possible. Of course my plans for that have been ruined because with my bad luck I couldn’t get what I ordered for her to come in on time so I guess I will have to save that gift for her birthday…*sigh* so now I have to revert to a different plan.

 I seriously wished my order came in today but sadly it didn’t so here I am lying in bed tossing and turning trying to think about what I should do.  I even got so frustrated that I couldn’t even focus on talking with her, so I told her I was going to bed early when really I am just lying here on my bed trying to come up with something new. I swear it’s been like an hour and I haven’t come up with anything yet…I’m going crazy! What the hell do I do now?!? This is why I hate ordering!?!  *Sigh* Hmmmm I wonder if she thought I forgot our two months hahaha I sure hope not, I mean we haven’t mentioned it or anything but that’s only because I want to surprise her…what if she forgot! Haha I could see her forgetting that girl is forgetful tsk tsk tsk.

I went to my desk and pulled out a paper and a pencil, then I started writing stuff I could do, after crumpling paper after paper I finally got somewhere, geez it’s about time I thought to myself!  I began writing my ideas away.

I looked at the clock which showed the time 2:00 a.m. She’s probably sleeping right now I thought as I tapped my pencil on the table. Hmmm I hope she’s having pleasant dreams I know she has a lot of odd ones. I stretched my body as I yawned, I should head to bed now it is a school night. I leaped onto my bed thinking about her. Hmmm I hope she likes my new idea, it’s not what I wanted but this is the best I can do.

March 6th 2014

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP* UGH! I smacked my alarm clock to shut it off as I peek my eyes open at my clock showing me the time of 6:00 I slowly sob inside huhuhuhu only 4 hours of sleep. *Sigh* I get up and head to the bathroom with heavy footsteps. I get ready for school and head off. When I arrive at school all I want to do is run out the gate and head back home, but I tell myself to push through the day, and that this will all be worth it.

*FAST FORWARD TO AFTER SCHOOL*

Well today felt like a huge blur. It was mostly notes and lectures in all my classes. I get home and go around preparing everything for tomorrow. I need to get everything done by 6:30 because she usually messages me at 7, I don’t want her to be suspicious so I must be on at that time haha.

When I get home I sign onto my account and wait until she signs on. As we talk I think about tomorrow and I can’t help but feel a little nervous. We talk all night until we both get tired and we say our I love you’s and our goodbyes. Then I sleep because tomorrow will be an important day.

March 7th 2014

Today I wake up tired, but happy. It’s a Friday so it is a school day so my plans for our anniversary will have to wait until after school. At school all my friends wish me luck and tell me that they are happy for me.  By the end of the day I have been so pumped for our anniversary that I am not even tired.

Alright all the work shall pay off. I go home and take a shower and get ready. I pick out a nice outfit, simple plaid button up, since I look nice in button ups. I go out and start walking to her house but before that I stop by the flower shop and I get one single stem original red thorn less roses. I smile as I start walking to her house. Once I arrive I fix myself up a bit and knock on the door.

“Who is it?” I hear her angelic voice call out.

“Baby it’s me, Jooyeon!”

I laugh as I hear her footsteps rushing to the door. She pulls it open as she hugs me.

“For you.” I say as I hand her the flower. She smells it and smiles.

“Thanks baby, Happy Anniversary! ”

“Mmm Happy 2 months, now go get ready.”

She looks at me oddly “There’s more?”

“Yes there’s more what did you think that was it? Do you not remember you telling me that I had to impress you for our two months?”

She started to laugh “Oh you remembered haha! Arraseo what should I wear.”

I smile at her “Anything.”

“Casual or fancy?”

“Anything.”

“Baby just tell me!” she pouts, “Casual or fancy?”

“Anything.”

“Clothes or no clothes.”

“Any---eh, oh easy no clothes hehe” I smirk at her.

She smacks my head as she shakes hers “Such a byuntae she retorts.

I show my cheeky smile and nod my head which causes her to giggle. I see her go into the room to change as I just sit on the couch. After about 30 minutes she comes out all ready.

“How do I look?” she asks.

I turn around and my jaw literally drops. I an unable to mutter anything but the word “Perfect.” She wore a simple dress not to fancy not to casual just bordered in between.

“Well are you just going to stare at me or are we going to go?” she chuckles.

“Ah that’s right sorry I got lost in your eyes.”

“Aish so cheesy!” she laughs.

“Lets go!”

I grab her hand and we leave her house. I finally bring her to the beach were I set up a candle lit dinner and it was the perfect timing cause the sun was slowly setting over the ocean. I pull her chair out and go sit across the table from her.

“I did this all myself” I told her as I lit the candles.

“Even the food?”

“Haha yup I did everything for my baby.”

She smiles as she quickly pecks my lips which make me blush. “Ah just eat your food!” I sit down and start to fidget.

She chuckles as she eats her food. “Hehe your blushing!” she teases.

“Am not!”

“Are too!”

“Aish whatever.” I say as I eat too.

After dinner, we just look at each other while smiling for a bit, suddenly I feel her foot run up my leg which makes me feel tingly.

“Nana..” I scoot my chair back. “Don’t…at least not yet…the nights not over.”

“Eh? What else do you have planned?” I pull her hand and she stands. Just one more thing. I walk to the tree behind us and I place my ipod into the speakers I hid behind there earlier and play our song.

*Go here if you want to listen, optional* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=US-ZgUr3xQY

She places her arms over my shoulders as I put my hands on her waist and together we rock back and forth to the slow melody of the music.

“Hmmm” she hums in a whisper.

“Nana.” I call her to look at me.

“What is it Jooyeon?”

“Nothing, I just want to say that I love you.”

“I know that silly, But I love you too” she smiles.

“Thank you for walking into my life.”

“You always say that silly” she pokes my forehead.

I just laugh and lean my forehead on hers. “Because it’s true.”

I begin to sing along with the song in her ear as we continue dancing.

“I want to stand with you on a mountain ~~
 I want to bathe with you in the sea ~
I want to lay like this forever ~
Until the sky falls down on me ~~”

I pull my body away from hers as I look at her in the eyes and remove the strands of hair that fall on her face.

 “I hope you liked today, I know it was simple, trust me I had other things I wanted to do, but I sort of had some difficulties getting that to happen.” I laughed.

She smiled and leaned in and gave me a lingering kiss “It’s ok, tonight was perfect.”

~THE END~

 

What happens next is up to your imagination. I just wanted to post this one *coughs* random one shot! So hope you liked it! :D