Grammar

Grammar
Please log in to read the full chapter

"I don't get it!" You exclaimed angrily. You threw your pen on your book and ran your hands through your hair. You were sat on the stool by your kitchen bar doing your Korean homework which was due the next day. It was late, but you had to finish it. You wanted to learn Korean so badly and you had come so far since you started studying it two years ago. Yet there were still a lot of grammar rules and tons of words that were left for you to study.

"What's wrong?" You heard a deep voice come from behind you.

You sighed, leaving your hands in your hair and leaning your head inthem. A hand was placed on the small of your back as you felt the warmth of your boyfriend Chen's body against your side. You refused to show him your frustrated and wrinkled face so you kept your head down. You then saw him take the fluffy pink pen you had been writing with before and he slowly pulled your textbook towards him. 

"Anything I can help with?" He asked, his hand never letting go of your back.

You pouted a little as you pointed at the specific grammar rule you were stuck on. He read it with a small smie, showing you that he was calm - as usual. He probably hoped his calmness would destress you a little. 

"Alright." He then said as he pushed the textbook towards you again.

You sighed, letting go of the frustrations and realizing that your boyfriend's calm vibe in fact did make you feel better. You readied yourself for Chen's explanation by sitting up straight and leaning on the bar with your elbows.

"This is a contraction of thisand that." He simply said, pointing at whatever 'this' and 'that' was.

To your surprise he actually reffered back to a previous grammar rule, which you didn't consider related to this specific rule. 

"So it's this rule but simpler?" You asked to confirm. 

You sounded very amazed as you let it sink in. A smile appeared on Chen's face as he nodded. You let out a small noise to show him that you understood it now. Chen then pulled you closer to him and kissed the side of your head with his soft lips.

"See, it's not that difficult. Y

Please log in to read the full chapter