New Students

I Can't Hear Your Voice
 
Daehyun quietly got down from the bus as his feet stepped on an unfamiliar ground. Inhaling a gush of fresh air, he mentally prepared himself for the day awaiting him in his new school. 
         "I hope it will help me," he looked up at the sky, "to forget her faster." Once his wish pronounced, he took one then two steps ahead, before stopping in front of the school's gate. He texted the guys to ask for their whereabouts. 
         "Hyung I'm right here!" Junhong waved enthusiastically and ran towards Daehyun. "How are you Hyung? Anticipating today?" He brightly exclaimed and flashed a cute smile. Daehyun hummed in response but unlike before, a petite smile accompanied his answer. 
         "Guys!!" Himchan came shortly after and the others hadn't took long to join them. Together, they entered their new school, with mixed emotions and anticipations, which differed from persons. 
 
-----
 
         "New students, you may come in." The home teacher urged Daehyun and Jongup to enter. "Please introduce yourselves to the class." She smiled kindly at them.
         "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Jung Dae Hyun." Jongup kept up after, "and I'm Moon Jong Up. Nice to meet you." They bowed a bit as the students howled to show their satisfaction, for the girls, and their annoyance, for the boys. 
        "Take a sit guys and we will start the lesson."
Despite the constant nagging from the girls who wanted the two friends to be seated next to them, Daehyun chose the place at the back row where nobody was sitting at. Jongup sat at the front. 
         Hyung! You know I can't sit at the back although I'd love to! I can't see anything.. Jongup sighed but couldn't complain any longer as the teacher started taking the tendance.
        "Lee Soo Jin" "Present" "Park Ha Na" "Yes" "Moon So Eun" this time, Mrs Joo looked up from her table to let her eyes traveling in the classroom to spot her best student. "Is So Eun absent today?" "I think she is." The class president asnwered her. "Alright." 
 
---- 
     
Mum, I'm feeling better now. I should be going to school! I'm eating with Tae Woo and Bo Ra.
Kiss you. See you tonight!
XOXO S.E
 
 
----
 
          "So Eun-ah! I heard you weren't here this morning! Are you sick??" Tae Woo hurriedly putted a hand on So Eun's forehead to check on her temperature. She took out her notebook to explain her situation.
 
 
      I was feeling unwell since last night and an immense hangover took over me this morning. But now I'm feeling better. Thanks for asking! 
 
 
          "That's a relief!" Tae Woo sighed, "And don't need to thank me you pabo!" 
          "SO EUN-AH!!!" Bo Ra ran towards her at the speed of light, "Are you alright?!" She worriedly checked ever parts of the sick girl. 
    
     I'm alright! Don't worry! 
 
 
Bo Ra smiled at the answer and knew she had nothing to worry about anymore.
 
         "That's good to hear!" She voiced out. They went to buy food in the cafeteria since it was lunch time. After sitting down at a table, Bo Ra started talking. "Have you heard about the new students?!"
         "Yah Kang Bo Ra! Lower your voice! Why are you so excited about that??" Tae Woo huffed, "No I didn't know about it." 
So Eun kept eating her food, not bothered by the fuss her bestie made over some new students coming to their school, 
Who cares.  She ate a mouthful of rice. 
         "They're said to be absolutely good-looking!", Bo Ra looked up to the ceiling, dreamily, "Maybe one of them could become my boyfriend?" 
So Eun and Tae Woo face-palmed themselves and sighed at the desperate state Bo Ra was currently in. "HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT WHEREAS YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THEIR FACE??" Tae Woo blew a raspberry and his voice came out noticeably loud. 
Kang Bo Ra, won't you change?
 
          Kang Bo Ra, stop with your obsession of handsome looking men! It's not like they will like you back.
  
"Moon So Eun ! How can you say that? It's not nice of you!" Bo Ra pouted.  
          "Everytime she says something evil enough, you got calmer over that fixation, so let So Eun be naughty to you sometimes ^v^" Tae Woo laughed and stuck his tongue out at the raging Bo Ra. "YOU! Don't mess with me!" And with that, they ended up fighting. Like usual. 
 
Perfect. I can eat peacefully now.
 
          "They're here !!!" Some students seated next to So Eun's table shouted, disturbing her peace and also interrupting the two childish teenagers fight. 
 
Or not. 
 
                   Who are they chincha..  Are they even worth so much attention? So Eun rolled her eyes at the bunch of girls swooning over the supposed-to-be flawless boys. Whatever, I'm hungry. 
 
Yong Guk and the others came into the cafeteria to grab some food, as they planned to find some other place to eat. Even without saying anything, a huge attention was accorded to them. Himchan was the only one who actually enjoyed it. 
          "Why are they all staring at us like we were some paintings exposed in a gallery?" Jongup whispered to Young Jae. He would just shyly smile back to some girls but he really didn't understand why this much attention was centered around them. "I don't know.. Honestly." Young Jae thought all over again, trying to find an answer to his question. 
Daehyun was looking straight in front of him, not giving any stairs to anyone. 
          "Let's quickly grab something and go somewhere else." Yongguk told his fellows as they nodded their heads. The group walked by the three besties table and only Junhong looked at them. He found Tae Woo ridiculously familiar but couldn't remember where he had saw him. Blame his crooked memory.
           Weird.. I'm sure I've seen him before.. He rubbed his neck but quickly brushed the thought away.
 
So Eun was keeping her eyes still, which were diverted on her food. 
After BAP walked farther and that their backs were showing themselves to her, she looked up.
 
I wonder if they really enjoy all this attention..
 
"Did you see them So Eun?! They were handsome right?" Bo Ra shook her, "Yah stop spazzing!" 
So Eun slapped Bo Ra's arm and promptly wrote down some words.
 
 Kang Bo Ra! Stop that! Don't drool over boys like them, you have idols for that. 
 
Tae Woo pecked over So Eun's shoulder and laughed so hard that the whole cafeteria turned around to look them. He bowed a bit to excuse himself for the disturbance he caused.
"Hahahahaha Bo Ra you should look at yourself right now pouhahahaha" 
"Shut up Kim Tae Woo!" 
 
 
----
 
 
Daehyun sat down first and immediately started eating his sandwich. They found a place at a quiet area of the school and were satisfied since not many persons were passing by. 
"What's up with them?!" Yongguk wrinkled his nose as he bit in his panini. 
"Maybe were we too good-looking for them to handle?" Himchan smirked. "Don't joke around right now." Yong Guk rolled his eyes. "I'm not!"
          "Hyung is maybe right.. I'm not boasting about ourselves but I can't figure out any other reasons for them to be so.. Curious about us." Young Jae voiced his personal opinion about the whole thing. 
          "That's not what I wanted.." Yongguk massaged his temple. It was seriously bothering him, to be once again the center of all attention. To be popular because of their looks, or perhaps because of the strong aura they exudes when they are together. 
 
We're going to become the kingka of the school,
like before,
again? 
 
          "It seems like the word kingka is sticking to us like glue." Daehyun spoke, making them turning their heads to look at him. They sighed, knowing he wasn't blabbing nonsense.