You still love me?

It's a Hip-Hop World, Baby!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VcB-0WVg9Q&feature=related

-------

 

Zico sped down the trail and stopped. He pulled his helmet off and looked around. *Damn. I thought I saw their van go this way.*

Zico heard a couple voices. He turned the engine off of his motorcycle to listen better. Zico hung his helmet on the handlebar and snuck over.

The men in black suits and dragon tattoos were lighting cigarettes and murmuring something. They nodded and went into the van. His eyes widened *That’s it! That’s the van!*

The van left.

Zico came out of his hiding spot and darted towards the garage.

Meanwhile, you were looking for a way out. You tried to slide the door open but it was locked from the outside. *Dang! What do we do now?!* You thumped on the door and screamed for help.

“It’s no use.” Seungri grumbled, “This place is deserted.”

Before you could give up hope, you heard the chains rattle from outside. Your eyes widened in fear *Oh no.* You stepped back as the door slid open. You expected to see Junyup but was shocked to see Zico instead. Your eyes widened, “Zico! What are you doing here?!”

“Zico?” Seungri mumbled and looked up hopefully.

Zico glanced at your brother and looked back at you, “I came to spring you, of course. Why the hell did you follow them?”

“They had my brother.” You mumbled.

“You could’ve called for help. Goddamit, you always try to solve things yourself. That’s why you broke up with me in the first place, isn’t it?” Zico snapped. You stayed quiet. “Let’s get the hell out of here.” He pushed past you and wound Seungri’s arm around his neck.

Seungri flinched as Zico helped him up. “You coming?” Zico asked.

You snapped out of your daze and followed.

Before you could go two steps, a rush of footsteps came to the door. You gasped with wide eyes. The Dragons were really back this time.

*.* Zico thought.

Seungri’s hope deflated like a flat tire.

You swallowed hard.

Junyup came over, “We have a visitor here. Oh, so you’re ~~~~~~’s boyfriend. I was going to go after you next if she didn’t willingly come along.” He laughed. You stiffened *I knew it.*

Zico glared at him resentfully. “Take your brother.” He growled danger

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter