Not easy to "QUIT"

It's a Hip-Hop World, Baby!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEgfG7pbkNk

--------

Another week had passed. There was so much tension between Jiyong and Seunghyun. It was like walking over eggshells at home.

One Friday after school, you met up with Taeyang, Daesung, and Seungri. You sighed, “No Jiyong oppa, again?”

“That jerk ran away right after class.” Taeyang muttered.

“Excuse me, but the jerk is right here.” A voice said.

You gasped, “Jiyong oppa! You’re here!” The boys stared at him as if he was a ghost.

“What are you doing here?” Taeyang asked. “Don’t I belong here?” Jiyong shrugged.

“What about the Dragons?” Taeyang asked.

“I quit.” Jiyong said. “You quit?” Taeyang asked in disbelief.

Jiyong nodded. You smiled and hugged him, “I’m proud of you, oppa!” His ears turned red. “Can we go already?” He asked.

“Let’s go!” Daesung grinned. Laughing and talking, the five of you headed home.

Out of nowhere, a black van stopped in front of you. You blinked, “What-“ In one fluid moment, Jiyong was yanked into the van.

“Oppa!” You screamed.

“JIYONG!” Taeyang tried to help but he was kicked back.

The van raced off. “What do we do?!” You panicked.

Taeyang held out an arm and a cab stopped. “Daesung and I will go after the van. You two go tell Seunghyun hyung now!” Taeyang and Daesung left.

“Come on, oppa.” You urged. You and Seungri ran to the market. Seunghyun was just ending work. “Where’s Jiyong? Did he go to the Dragons again?” He cautiously asked. “No! He was forced!” You blurted. “What?” Seunghyun asked. Seungri told him what had happened.

Seunghyun whipped out his phone and called Taeyang, “Where are you? Okay, don’t go in yourself. I’ll be there. Araso.”

“Where is Jiyong oppa?” You anxiously asked.

“At a garage outside of town.” Seunghyun grabbed a cab. You and Seungri tried to follow but he held out his hand, “Stay here and pack.”

“But-“ Before you could argue, he was gone.

“Come on, ~~~~~~. Let’s go pack.” Seungri said. But you wouldn’t move. “Come on.” He said. “I’m going to follow.” You blocked the next cab.

Seungri grabbed your wrist and sneered, “You crazy?! Seunghyun hyung said to stay here!”

“I’m going!” You yanked your wrist away, “You can stay here, oppa.” You went inside.

Seungri groaned, “What did I ever do to deserve a sister like you?” He sighed and went i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter