♬♪♫

3 songs make him mine ♫

 



 

''Wow..Look..that's Zelo right?'' A girl from block C shout.

''Awww..He's so cute..'' Another girl say.

''He smile !'' The girls become wild.

 

Zelo ? Everyone knows him .He is one of kingka at my school, TS High School. All the girls and boys love him including me .

He always smile and greet everyone . I really hope that someday he will be mine .

 

''Song Hyeri ssi , pay attention please.'' The teacher glance at me.

 

I wake from my daydream and pretend to take a note from my seat mate. 

After a long lessons , the bell rang as it's time to lunch. 

I'm not in my mood to take a lunch so I decided to just go to library. I search for a spooky books tales but the white book in the second rack caught my attention. 

I take it and read a tittle

3 songs make him mine 

 

''I must read it..'' I grinned alone.

 

I decided to borrow this books and I will read it tonight . After finish with a process of borrowing book , I quickly walk to my class.

Another lesson start like usual and school also end like usual. 

After arrive at my house , I hop on the couch and take out the book that I just borrow from my school's library.

I open slowly and start reading.

 

Pg 1

Do you love someone ?

 

''Yes . '' I exclaimed

Here some songs that can make he/she become yours.

 

''Wow , Thank you'' I say to the book like a fool.

 

You're welcome :)

 

''This book really understand me..'' I hug this book tightly.

 

The moment I first saw you, my head spun and time stopped,

Whether it's green light or red light, I can't see

I don't need anything else

My heart is just going toward you

 

I quickly take a blue piece paper and write the lyrics on it. I want to give it to Zelo and I hope he will accept me to be his girlfriend. 

~~

I arrive at school early today . I make my way to Zelo's class and put the blue letter on his desk drawer. I hope he'll read it.

 

Zelo P.O.V

Today , like usual , I will come to school with BAP hyungs, I make my way to class and smile like a fool to all the girls in my school . They start to screaming and faint. I walk to my seat and saw a blue letter on my desk drawer. I take it and read it carefully. After I've finish read the letter , I keep in my bag and take out the book for the first lesson.

No One P.O.V

 

I wonder how Zelo's reaction .I hope I can go to his class but I can't . This teacher never let his student go out when he still teaching.

The lessons end like usual and the break begins.

I decided to stay in my class during break time and start to read the book again.

pg 2

I wanted to tell you just once

the love I just can't hold back

All the time I looked your way

I want to tell you everything

Today , I want you The more I look at you

The more tears fall behind your back.

 

I write this lyrics on the blue paper again. I hope Zelo will find me. I really hope it.

I make my way to Zelo's class but I can't find him . I see Jongup at the stairs , I decide to give it to Jongup and ask him to pass it at Zelo . He just nod and make his way to his class. 

 

Zelo P.O.V

When I read the letter in my drawer, my heart become serene. I wanna received this kind of letter everyday and the same time I wanna find the sender.

''Zelo ah..Here..a girl give this letter for you..'' Jongup say while put the letter on my desk.

 

*This blue letter again..*

I wanna read it . I take it and read it at my seat. I really want to find this sender.

 

''Hyung , you know who's the sender right? Show me her class..'' I smile

''Ahh..I'm not sure..I think a girl from class B..'' He say while tap his chin.

''Gumawo hyung.'' I quickly make my way to class B and search for that girl. Unfortunately, there's many girls in this class and I don't know the one that send this letter to me.

No One P.O.V

 

I walk back home alone and plugged my earphone to my ear. *Should I just give up from send this letter to Zelo.*

After I arrived at my home, I hop on my bed and stare at the book.

''Maybe this book won't work on me'' I closed my eyes and lay on my bed.

~

Zelo P.O.V

Today , I come to school early , I wanna meet the girl that always send to me this blue letter. But I can't find her during a break time and lessons. I always wait for the letter and for that girl. Some of the reason, I don't want to lose her. I want to make her become mine. 

But , today , I don't received that letter again. I keep waiting and ask for BAP hyungs to find that girl. 

 

*Where are you my girl?*

No One P.O.V

 

Today , I don't have any moods to study so I decide to stay in the library until school end . I put the book back on the rack that I found. Before I keep that book , I open the third page.

Somehow , maybe I fell in love with you or somehow , maybe you're not fell in love with me

What happen to me now?

Should I just give up on you?

it's okay , maybe it hurts

But I love you forever

 

I read it and tears flow on my cheeks rapidly. Suddenly, I can feel a warm hand around my waist . I turn back and see Zelo .He wipe my tears and whisper something to me

''I love you too and thanks for the cute letter .'' He smile.

I just nod and look down . Maybe my face totally turn red now.

He lift my head and kiss me on my lip.

''naekkeoya.'' He smile

 

last page

It's okay..

Now, I'll become your own clear sky