reall chappy two.fate is so last year.let destiny take over

a new fairytale

so im back wid the the real edited chappy so hopey u like cuz lucy work her off on this dispite the fact that she haz 2 essay's due and part time job which haz officailly turned to full time..hopefully not.-.-anywayz i hope u like it:3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sungin pov

His name plate is Cho Kyuhyun.Hhmm so he's a Cho?I personally don't like Cho's since their the rival of the Lee family.maybe he has something to do with the family?

sungmin looked at kyuhyun again as kyuhyun sratched his foot wid the heels of hid shoe.sungmin was amused at how kyuhyun wore unmatching socks and shoe but he has um manners so decided to not laugh at how funny it is when kyuhyun caught him looking at what he did.kyuhyun face turned red lik a strawberry and you could probably blend a strawberry with kyuhyun's face.when sungmin was finished with his lunch he waved for a waiter again to get his bill.kyuhyun came and ths is their convo:

sungmin:excuse me may i have my bill?

kyuhyun:oh yes um your order was 2 cinnamon roll and strawberry creme which cost 8 dollars and 35 cents."

sungmin:here's 11 dollars keep the change."

kyuhyun:thank you very much have a nice day"

with that sungmin walked away but before he did he whispered very softely just enough for kyuhyun to hear

sungmin:next time you should check to see if your shoe's match Kyuhyun-shi"

normal pov

kyuhyun blushed again as sungmin left the cafe.

kyuhyun po

"OMFG he saw my shoes!!!i shouldn't play starcraft too late tonight.dang why did i have to play starcraft till 6 in the morning!!oh because i couldnt wait to kill those freaken aliens and pair up with leejuliebunny!!"

normal pov

A smile crept on kyuhyuns face as he thinks about what he will do tonight TOTALLY disregarding what he has just said to himself about how he's not going to play starcraft and be on time for ONCE.before kyuhyun could go on daydreaming customers started to fill in so he had to pause his dream and worked.kyuhyun sighed as he thought when can he go back home to play starcrat and be the bad evil young master he is.With that he went back to work.

Later on when the cafe was closing

sungmin hurried to the cafe.when he left in the afternoon he forgot his papers for selecting the new employees.when he got to the cafe he was scared that it might be closed but thankfully not yet.when he went inside the chairs were put up and there was no one there.he qiuckly went to look for the papers but couldnt find them.he was about to give up when he heard a sound come from the kitchen.he went in and saw Kyuhyun on the floor rubbing his .sungmin laughed and went to help him up.when kyuhyu noticed sungmin coming to help him up he was about to say that the floor was still wet but he was too late.As sungmin went to help kyuhyun up he slipped and fell.Face down.ouch.they stayed in that position for 5 seconds in silence untill sungmin sat up and started crying like a baby sitting in a baby postion.kyuhyun just stared at sungmin and chuckled.he got up carefully and help sungmin to his feet.

Kyuhyun: You ok?

Sungmin: No! Does it look like I'm ok?

Kyuhyun: Calm down. Here let me help you up.

Kyuhyun held Sungmin up slowly, but becuz of the floor is still wet and covered with water, both of them slipped and fell. Kyuhyun fell on Sungmin and landed on his lips. Both of them widened their eyes. It took them about 10 seconds to snap out of the warmth feeling on his lips and pull away.

Kyuhyun stood up. "Sorry."

Sungmin felt his lips, "Uh. it's ok......"

At this time, both of them has the same thought, DANG! THAT WAS MY FIRST KISS!

Kyuhyun broke the awkwardness, "So, whatcha back here for?"

"Oh, I left my papers here. So, I came to get them back." Sungmin went to look for them. Kyuyun shook his head. Sungmin's papers are in his locker behind the shop.

Kyuhyun went to get the papers. When Sungmin couldn't find anything, he looked up. But he couldn't find Kyuhyun anywhere. Since Sungmmin hated being alone in a dark room, he cried out loud.

When Kyuhyun came back, he sees Sungmin on the floor crying. Kyuhyun ran beside Sungmin, "What? What happened?"

Sungmin looked up to Kyuhyun and hugged him tight. "Kyuhyun-a! I thought you're leaving me!"

Kyuhyun wiped Sungmin's tears. "No, I just went to get you're so called papers. Stop crying, kay?" Kyuhyun handed Sungmin the papers.

Sungmin's face brightened up at once."Thank you,and about me crying please don't tell anyone."Sungmins big doe eyes pleaded as he looked up to stare at kyuhyun.

"o-of course i wouldn't.I actually was in your shoes once:Kyuhyun smiled.

Sungmin giggled remembering about kyuhyun's sock mistake.Kyuhyun gave him a confused look.Then his lips made a "o" shape before his face turned beet red.Sungmin laughed at him and soon they were both laughing.They both fell on the floor.the laughing seized as they turned to look at each other.At that moment they fell in love.In love at the second sight.Their face became closer and closer and then it happened.Both of their lips were on one another.It was a sweet simple kiss to start off their story.They pulled away and loooked at each other.One had a surprised look and another with a awed face.they stayed like that and they would stay like that if Sungmin's phone hadn't rang.

"yeoboseyo?"

"HYUNG EODISSO?!!!"

"ah wookie wae?"

"WAE YAH LEE SUNGMIN are you crazy!It's already 12 and your asking me why?Where are you?Are you okay?Did you get ?Omg did you!!Oh who is that bastard that you!!"

"Wookie chill i didn't get ."

"Omg i gotta call the police.No the police wouldnt be any help.OH i could get Heechul hyung.yes ill do that"

"No wookie listen to me!"

"But what if chullie hyung won't help?"

"Wookie.Ryeowook.LEE RYEOWOOK I WAS NOT !!"

"eh?-----------yo-your not ?Then why aren't you home?What are you doing?"

"I forgot my papers at the cafe i go to at lunch and came to get it.That's all.You don't have to worry.I:m going home right now."

"Do you want me to pick you up?"

"No it"s okay i'll go home by myself."

".......fine but when i see you u can't have a single hair outta place or im going to kill that bastard that did whatever to you!"

Kyuhyun gulped as sungmin hanged up.He gave Sungmin a frightful scared look.Sungmin laughed and just cupped kyuhyun's face giving him a kiss on his forehead before picking himself off the floor.He brushed off the invisible dust of his pants before giving his hand to kyuhyun.Kyu smiled, taking Sungmin's hand.

"Well I guess ill see you tomorrow uh Kyuhyun-shi"

"Yea tomorrow.You come in at the same time right?"

"Oh yea so ill you tomorrow byebye"

"Wait.um would it be rude to ask for a goodbye kiss?"

Sungmin blushed.He walked back and gave kyuhyun a kiss totally the opposite of the one they shared a few mintues ago.It was really really really passoniate and uh........y(''-.-).

"No.Not at all."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FINALLY ugh im so sorry i havent  update for such a long time.i had some important matters to do.so yea uh this chapter wouldnt have been here widout the help of sherry.omg thank you so much sherry and uh yea thatz about it.keep in check of other ff's and chapy for this story.