NOT AN UPDATE!!& PREVIEW OF THE REAL CHAP 2

a new fairytale

ssooo im-wait *bows 180% (like i could do that but exaggeration)*ssooo sorry this isnt a update but i prromise like PROMISE ill defintly update by next week cuz itz been a very VERY busy week for me and i didnt even have time to sit in front of the cp for 5 minutes before i have to go work(my part time)they kida are rushed ad didnt have enought ppl so i had to do extra time*ugh*so tiring:P.anyways i FINALLY LIKE FINALLY got time to at least write this non update that all of you are going to be pissed at down and well ya im jus going to write the preveiw reallly like realllyyyy fast and maybe in the REAL chappy i might change somethings so hope ull all forgive me*suju puppy eyes*.

                                                                                                  -crappy lucy

PREVIEW

present time:2011 sunday 16:38

location:cafe de julliete

normal pov

"hi!welcome to cafe de julliete what may i get you?"

"Can i get a strawberry creme mocha with 2 pumpkin rolls"

"ok right away"With that sungmin waved the waiter away.Today was'nt a good day for lee sungmin.First he overslept and was late for work.it really didnt matter but he got lectured by his brother was'nt a nice feeling.i mean it was just 30 minutes,besides that when he got to his office there were piles and PILES of stupid work.*sigh*it would be nice if he had an accistant.i mean what kind of CEO doesnt have a secretary but nooooo.his beloved dear YOUNGER brother wouldnt allow him to get one since he thought sungmin would get .ppsshh are you kidding me!!sungmin the chinese kung fu king that could even beat kung fu panda could get ?!!no wait he can't but who cares!his YOUNGER brother just took sungmins love for pink to use it against him and for the past 23 years of his life ya that worked.oh how he wished he could get his 3 years of life back when his brother wasnt born not that he didnt love him, but from the time he was born sungmin was the one that was protected likke wtf?!!once sungmin got bullied for liking pink and the baby only 2 months old beated up a 5 year old?!Everytime sungmin got bullied his brother would kick the bullies and EVERY TIME  that happened sungmins always wonders if they were suppose to be born in another order.*sigh*sungin sighed just thinkng back to his younger day.the thoughts were broken by the waiter coming back with his food.sungmin eyed the waiter finding him a new face since sungmin was a regular here.

sungmin pov

hmm he must be new here.btw he looks ssoo hot excluding the pimples and the messed up hair.from my point of experince this guys a mess.wait till my butler-*cough*maids see him.talking about this guy his plate name is-------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hahaha yaayyy im the most evil person in the world ~~~~ok ok no more playing my stomache hurts!i already have the chapy done but yea i cant update till i have it edited.well actaully this isnt edited so plzz excuse my grammer and spelling.btw im also have another gift for kenzykoo but idk if she will see this.letz hope she will and let her noe too!!!

                                                                                                      -crappy author:P