MY HEART ACHES FOR YOU.

One Too Many Chances

NOTE: I love milky couple forever<3 and IU and yoseob and everyone.(:

SOO. I forgot that I made this chapter a while ago and I decided that I was a really bad writer after i reread my story. (: 

i feeel bad i didnt finish this fic.. but maybe i might have some inspiration sooon. ^_^ Thanks for reading.. <33

 

 

JIEUN POV

As i l slowly opened my eyes, I saw a very unusual place. I looked around until I felt something move, i looked down and saw a figure sleeping in a chair next to me. I gasped as i saw who was sleeping there, it was Wooyoung, I tried thinking about what happened recently, and i remembered that I collapsed after we went to the beach. But i suddenly felt a big pain in my head, i was having a bad headache, but it felt so much worse. As everything began to blur, before everything went black, I saw Wooyoung wake up and yell for the nurse. 

"Jieun, Jieun, what's wrong. Help I need a nurse" Wooyoung said in a concerned tone. 

He immediatley called the others including Nickhun and Victoria, who were waiting in the hospital's cafeteria. They all came rushing to her room, leaving their food. Nickhun was so worried, he didn't eat anything. When they reached the room, they waited outside with Wooyoung while the doctors checked up on her. Wooyoung stood by the wall and put his head on it, 'Why do you make me worry this much Jieun?' he thought. Jiyeon and the rest of the guys besides Wooyoung and Nickhun left, because of their busy schedules, they each left with uneasy thoughts. They were all worried, but they had to leave. When the doctor came out of the room, both Wooyoung and Nickhun got up and went to the doctor, who said, "Jieun will be fine, there isn't any permanent damage but, she will tend to get bad headaches once in a while. She collapsed because of her lack of energy and food, her body was over worked. So she just needs to rest, and she can go home tomorrow." Both of them sighed in relief, as the doctor left. They both went into the room, Nickhun sat in the chair and and looked at his beautiful sister, in the hospital bed. He held her hand and before he knew it, tears began to build up and they fell one by one. "Jieun, forgive oppa, i'm sorry that you didn't have anything to eat. I'll make sure that you are healthy again" Nickhun spoke every truthful word. 

"Hyung," Wooyoung said as he saw that Nickhun's tear began to shed. 

Nickhun wiped the tears out of his face and said,"Wooyoung-ah, could you stay here with her for a little bit? I'm going to go back home and get her a new set of clothes." 

Wooyoung nodded as Nickhun left. He went and sat in the chair next to Jieun, he looked at her for awhile. Then he tokk his hand and moved her hair out of her face. He felt her soft face and then he held her hand. And he fell asleep. When Nickhun walked in he saw Wooyoung sleeping, and he decided to sleep in the waiting room. He set the clothes down and left. 

When Jieun woke up again, she felt someone holding her hand. She saw that Wooyoung was sleeping there again. Wooyoung woke up to Jieun's movements. They looked at eachother for a moment and then jieun looked down at her hands. Wooyoung responded by letting go of her hands. Wooyoung finally spoke and said, "I'm sorry for yelling at you. It- Its just that I looked all over and i was just worried. I didn't know if you were all right, or if you weren't alright." His tears began to fall fast, as if they had been held in for a long time, but he continued, "I shouldn't have yelled at you, I should have waited for you since i was your partner, I just feel so b-" 

He was cut off by Jieun who also began to cry, she looked at him and she pulled him in for a hug. It was an ensuring hug, a hug that let him know that everything was alright. They hugged for a while until Jieun finally let go. From all the crying they both fell asleep. 

MORNING:

Wooyoung woke up earlier than Jieun and he left the room to wash up. As he came out of the bathroom, he saw Nickhun sleeping in the waiting room. Wooyoung remembered what happened between him and Jieun and he smiled a little. He walked to Nickhun and woke him up politley. Nickhun wokeup and got washed up. They both headed towards Jieun's room. When they reached Jieun's room, they saw that Jieun was now awake and ...