DAY AT THE BEACH

One Too Many Chances

A WEEK LATER.

A week has passed and things were going great for Jieun and Nickhun. Nickhun finally built up the courage to ask Victoria out on a date, and they made it official, that they're now boyfriend and girlfriend. Jieun, hadn't made any new friends, she became scared because of what happened before. But she was happy, she often spent time with the boys, Junho, Chansung, Taec, Junsu, and Wooyoung occasionally (because he became a player after Taeyeon left, and he stopped hanging out with the guys) the only girl friends she had was Jiyeon and Victoria. She loved them very much, they always had lunch together, except when Victoria and Jiyeon went on dates, with their boyfriends, Khun and Taec. 

Jieun's POV:

"AH. Finally I can relax at home by myself today, since Nickhun oppa is on another date with Victoria. This was like the fourth date this week, but its okay. I think they're really cute together." She thought, as she layed on her bed, not wanting to wake up.

As she finally decided to wake up, because it was already 8:55 and her stomach was grumbling. She went to the kitchen and saw a note on the fridge, it was from Nickhun oppa. 

TO: Jieun

I'm going on another date with Victoria today,

were going to walking and have a picnic. ^_^

I'll be home in the afternoon, be good. 

                           Nickhun Oppa. 

She smiled, and looked in the fridge, but there was nothing to eat. Sent felt her stomach as it began to growl again. She closed the fridge, she looked at the note again and saw an arrow. She turned the note over and saw that Nickhun also took all the food for his picnic. She sighed and went to wash up before going to her room. She walked back to her room and sat on her bed , she grabbed her piano and began playing it, nobody really knew that she could play the guitar, or that she had an amazing voice. Only Nickhun knew, not even her parents knew, because they are always off on buisness trips, and they always talked about sending Jieun to a good college so she can be in the buisness industry like her parents. She never told her parents that she loved singing because she didn't want to let her parents down. While she was still playing the guitar, her phone rang. She picked it up without checking the caller ID. 

"Annyeonghaseyo"  she said

"Gee, Gee, Baby Baby." the caller sang

"Uhh. Is this a prank call?" Jieun said confused

"Aniyo"

"Then who is this?" Jieun asked.

"Haha, Its your Junho Oppa" He said 

"Omo, Oppa you tricked me." Jieun said surprised

"Ahh, ney you sound so cute when you're confused" He said shyly.

"Oppa!" Jieun said while blushing "Anyways, why did you call?"

"What are you doing today? Junho asked

"Ah, nothing really." She said smiling because she heard taecyeon in the background "Yah, Junho stop flirting and get to the point already" 

"Ahh. Jieun, do you want to go excersising with us at the beach? Jiyeon is going too, and Nickhun and Victoria will meet us later." he said embarrassed because of what taecyeon said.

"Umm, I dont know." She replied. 

"Pleaseeeeee" Taecyeon, Jiyeon, Chansung, and Junsu said

"Fine" she said 

"OKay we'll pick you up in a little bit." He said and hung up

Jieun looked in her closet and picked out a cute excersising outfit:

image-10902153312-11248931003.html

Cute right. ^_^ 

 

 

Author's POV

*Ding Dong*

Jieun went to get the door and it was Jiyeon, they hugged eachother and went to the cars. There was a very big car, Taecyeon and Jiyeon in the front, Junsu with his new girlfriend and Junho in the middle of the car, and me and Chansung in the back. I got in the car and as we began to drive off, i realized that there was someelse in the back. When I sat down I saw that it was Wooyoung. She was shocked because she hadn't seen him in a week since they went to the amusement park together. He seemed different, ever since Taeyeon left. 

In the car Taecyeon and Jiyeon were talking about some lovey dovey stuff, Junsu was making out with his girlfriend, Junho and Chansung fell asleep, Wooyoung wasn't really doing anything, and I decided to listen to my ipod. I began to listen to listen to one of my favorite songs, I'd Do It All Again by Corinne Bailey Rae. Then I listened to an instrumental of the song I wrote, Someday, I started humming it then i started to sing some lyrics:

 

Eonjengan I nunmuri meomchugil
Eonjengan I eodumi geodhigo
Ttaseuhan haetsari I nunmureul mallyeojugil

Jichin nae moseubi
Jogeumsshik jigyeoweojineun geol neukkimmyeon
Dabeorigo shipjyo
Himdeulge jikkyeoodeon kkumeul
Gajin geotbodaneun
Bujokhan geoshi neomunado manheun ge
Neukkyeojil ttaemada
Darie himi pullyeoseo na jujeoanjyo


More lyrics: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/i/iu/#share

 

Until she saw that Wooyoung looked at her, then she stopped singing and listened to her music. While in the car her stomach growled a few times, but everyone was so busy that they probably didn't even notice. She ended up falling asleep, after half an hour. 

 

Wooyoung's POV: 

 

"I don't want to go! I just want to stay home by myself." I said

 

"Aniyo, your coming with us to the beach for some excersise," Chansung said as he pulled Wooyoung to the car.

 

I knew I wasn't going to win, so I just agreed and went into the car. Ever since Taeyeon left, all i feel now, is hurt and alone. When we were finally on the way to the beach, I heard someone singing,I turned and to my amazement, it was Jieun. But as soon as I looked at her, she stopped and turned away. Her voice was so beautiful and angelic. Though I only heard her voice for a few mintues, I couldn't get her voice out of my head. I noticed that her stomach growled a few times and she looked quite tired also. 

 

Author's POV: 

When they finally reached the beach, they all got out of the car one by one. They all stretched, because ethey were in the car for an hour. 

 

"This weather is so nice." Taceyeon said 

 

"Do you guys want to go get something to eat?" Jiyeon suggested.

 

"We already ate before we came here" Most of them replied.

 

"Ahh, Jieun did you already eat?" Junsu asked. 

 

" Yes," Jieun lied as she felt her stomach, and faked a smile.

 

"Great, then let's go warm up on the beach"Junho shouted.

 

Wooyoung saw that Jieun was a litlle uneasy and he began to worry about her. 

 

They all ran to the center of the beach where the sand was and they all began warming up. They chose partners, the teams where Taecyeon and Jiyeon, Junsu and his girlfriend, Junsu and Junho, then finally Jieun with Wooyoung. They warmed up for avout 30 mintues and then they began jogging. Jieun was slower so she was far behind them, but nobody really noticed until they took a break. When they finally realized that she was missing they all went looking for her. They all went to the same place, and they found her, she was sitting down on the sand. They all ran up to her. When she saw them, she stood up and apologised. They were all releaved to find her, and didn't say much to her except for Wooyoung. When Wooyoung saw her, he said, " Yah, you fool, were have you been. we've been looking for you everywhere. Do you know how irresponsible you are. Aish."

 

"Yeah, m-mmiane. It's just that i-ii," Jieun said but couldn't finish her sentence. 

 

Wooyoung was looking away from her, until she stopped talking. Then he turned to look at her. When he turned around, he gasped, and everybody else gasped too. She fainted, and she was now laying on the ground.

 

"Yahh, why did you yell at her, now look whaat you've done" Taecyeon said. 

 

But Wooyoung ignored him and he quickly picked Jieun up and then they all rushed to the car. She had to be taken to the hospital, so they quickly drove to the closest hospital they could find. 

 

 

 

 

 

SORRY FOR BORING CHAPPIEE! O_O

 

I WANT TO SAY THANKS TO ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS, I'VE BEEN SLACKING OFF SO MUCH. && THANKS FOR ALL THE COMMENTS. 

 

AND THANKS TO OMGITSLARA FOR COMMENTING! AND TO MY 12TH SUBSCRIBER KAYYSQUARED. ^^

 

I LOVE YOU ALL! (: