First Impressions

One Too Many Chances

Author's POV

7:00 AM:

"Jieun-ah wake up!" Said Nickhun before throwing a pillow at her. 

"Oppa." she yelled lazily 

"Don't make me splash you with cold water." He said with an evil grin

She looked at him and tried to throw the pillow back but it ended up falling a few feet away from him. He just chuckled and went away. She got up to get dressed and washed up for the day. Before she went down stairs for breakfast, she grabbed her guitar and played a song while looking out the window, wishing for a good day. After they ate breakfast they went to their new school. IU was pretty excited because her best friend from elementary school went to that school and they haven't seen each other for a while now. Nickhun also had a friend there, his name was Taecyeon, they used to have dance classes together. 
 

When they arrived at school:

IU's POV

This school looks so new and rich. Plus, there are so many pretty girls here. "Huhh" IU sighed, "How am I supposed to fit in at this rich school with so many pretty girls." She thought while observing all of the girl's height and their curved bodies, then often reflecting back on her straight figure. Until she felt someone tap her shoulders, she turned around and it was Khun Oppa.

"What are you doing? I called your name so many times,"he said.

"Oh, sorry oppa," she replied.

"Well let's go get our schedules before our first class starts," he said and led me toward the main office.

After we got our schedules I said bye to Nickhun and went to find my locker.

"120, 121, 122, Ahh here it is 123, my new locker."As I walked toward it some one bumped into me, and all my papers fell. I turned around and there were 5 boys behind me. The one who bumped into me just left rudely but 4 of them remained.

"Annyeong, I'm Taecyeon, Junho, Chansung, and I'm Junsu. We're sorry that our friend didn't apologize but he had somewhere urgent to be."

"Oh. Annyeong, my name is Lee Jieun, I'm a new student here." 

"Well we hope you can at least have lunch with us." one of the four said

"Sure. I just have to let my brother know. Well I'll see you guys later."she said.

They nodded and went to follow their friend. I proceeded toward my locker and tried opening it but I couldn't figure it out. Until the some one asked me if I needed help as I nodded I turned to see who the person was. It was a very beautiful girl who looked to be popular. I was surprised that somebody so pretty would help some one like me. 

"There all you need to do is lock it up after your done" she said

"Thank you. My name is Lee Jieun, I am a new student here." 

"Hello, My name is Victoria, my locker is right next to yours. I hope we can be friends."

" Me Too. Why don't we have lunch together?"

"That sounds great. Well I have to get going now. I'll see you later." 

As she left, I locked up my locker and went to my first class. A few hours passed and I was on my way to my homeroom. "Where is she, I've been looking for her all day." Then she reached her homeroom class, when she went inside some one screamed her name so loud that everybody started staring at her. When I looked, I saw who it was and I gave her a big hug. 

"Jieun, I'm so happy that your finally here!" Jiyeon exclaimed.

"I've been looking around for you all day." Jieun explained.

"I have so much to tell you, like I'm going out with somebody now, his name is," Jiyeon said excitedly.

"I was very curious to what his name was and who he was but then class started and the teacher asked everybody to quiet down." 

Author's POV

When the teacher came inside he said "Class, we have a new student, please introduce yourself," after telling the class to quiet down.

"Hello, my name is Lee Jieun, and umh I like to eat food. Well please take good care of me" Jieun said nervously

Everyone in class bursted out into laughter. She didn't know what to say or do so she just panicked. She was blushing so hard that my cheeks were as red as apples. She was so embarrassed, she just ruined her first impression with her new classmates. She quickly sat down while covering her face shyly. As the class went on, she couldn't concentrate because of the incident earlier and because she was excited about meeting Jiyeon's boyfriend. Not to mention that during class all the girls were staring at her and talking about her.

Nickhun's POV

"Jieun, Jieun, Jieun. What are you doing? I called your name so many times" I said in an annoyed voice.

"Oh sorry oppa," she replied. 

"What was wrong with her, why was she so distracted?" I thought.

I just said "Well lets go get our schedules before our first class starts" as I led her to the main office. 

Then we went our seperate ways according to our own schedules. After I reached my new locker and finished putting my belongings in it, I went to class and bumped into my old friend. 

"Ahh. Hyung, it's good to see you, it's been so long," Teacyeon said, loudly but not loud enough to catch everyyone's attention.

"Yeah, it has been a long time, we need to catch up," said Khun.

"Hyung, let's have lunch together I'll introduce you to my other friends" said Taecyeon.  

After I met up with Taecyeon I went to my homeroom class, when I arrived I accidentally bumped into another person. 

"Aish. Today is not my day," Nickhun thought. 

"Mian, I''m so clumsy. My name is Victoria, I gues we're calss mates" Victoria said, with a big, cheesy smile on her face.

"Ahh. It's okay, It's also my fault. My name is Nickhun, but my friends call me Khun for short" He said. 

"Well I'll see you around" She said and went to sit in her seat. 

Nickhun was frozen by the door, mesmerized by Victoria's beautiful smile. As the teacher walked in he nudged Nickhun to come inside the classroom. Nickhun finally came back to reality and apologized to his teacher. 

"Class, this is our new class, please welcome him," Said the teacher.

"Hello, my name is Nickhun, I'm a new student here, I like to sing and dance as hobbies. I hope we will all get along and become good classmates," He said confidentally. Everybody clapped and welcomed him, all of the girls were preoccupied by his looks and his charms. Except for Victoria, she was attracted to his personality and his hobbies. During class all I could think about was Victoria and her smile, I had to get to know her better, but how? When class finally ended I was going to talk to Victoria and ask her if she wanted to have lunch with me but instead, all of the girls huddled around me each asking me to go out with them and to have lunch with them. As I tried to get passed them, I spotted Victoria walk out of the classroom, but the girls wouldn't let me get through. I was sad that I didn't get a chance to talk with her. Finally after 10 minutes of girls huddling around me, they all eventually left. I went to the lunch room as fast as I could, because I had to meet Taecyeon. 

IU's POV

After class, I packed my things, but by the time I finished packing up Jiyeon was already gone. I just assumed that she went to meet up with her boyfriend for lunch or something.  As I walked into the lunch room, I heard some people yelling my name, when I looked I saw 4 boys yelling my name and their hands motioning me to go sit with them.

"Jieun, Jieun, Jieun, Come over here, We're over here," The four of them said, while waving their hands.

I chuckled at their cuteness and started to walk toward the table that they were at, but some one grabbed my hand and pulled me the opposite way toward the exit. I was surprised because I was pulled so fast that I didn't see the person's face. 

 

 

 

Author's Message

Sorry, I know the first chapter was boring, but I wanted to introduce most of  the characters first. Please continue reading, I will surely try my best to make the nextchapters more interesting. Thank you everybody who left comments, subscribed, and even just taking time to read it. I was very nervous while writing this. && Don't be shy, please give me somefeed back andmaybe even suggestions if you have any for me. And this is also my first FanFic. :] Please enjoy.