Luna is Jongin's old friend~

He who melted her Icy heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 18

The second day went by like lightning; all four of them were pretty much busy. They didn’t have time to have a romantic time for each other. Finally the last day had come; their last day for the festival and their mini concert for the other students, teachers and public to watch.

“Sulli ah,” Soojung pulled Sulli to the toilet, “I’m going to confess to him today. What do you think?”

“WHAT!?” Sulli smiled, “WHAT DO I THINK? THAT’S A GREAT IDEA! WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG!?”

“I’m thinking too much, I’ll just say it to him directly after our performances!” Soojung smiled at her. Sulli hugged her best friend and jumped happily. Suddenly Sulli frowned.

“I’m jealous now!” Sulli suddenly sulked, “Sehun didn’t even confess to me…”

“He haven’t… WHAT?” Soojung asked, “oh Chanyeol oppa, how is he? You’re not into him right?”

“WHAT NO! Chanyeol oppa is nothing but my oppa only now,” Sulli smiled, “I like guys my age ok~”

“In your case, a guy by the name Oh Se—” Soojung’s words were cut by Sulli’s hand.

“Hush it!” Sulli still covering Soojung’s mouth with her hands.

“wwhy own chu hay it?” Soojung spoke behind Sulli’s hand.

“What?” Sulli reamoved her hand and looked at Soojung.

“Why don’t you say it?” Soojung said, “you confess to him…” Sulli shook her head.

“NOOOO I WANT TO HAVE A ROMANTIC FEELINGS TOO,” Sulli cried, “it’s a guy’s job to do that! Us girls should be waiting for the confessions and stuff.” Soojung just laughed at her best friend’s statement. Soojung and Sulli then went out just to find the boys were talking with each other while leaning on the wall right in front of the toilet.

“Were you guys here all along?!” Sulli widened her eyes and so did Soojung.

“Why?” Sehun asked, “We just got here.”

“What’s wrong? Was there a conversation we shouldn’t be hearing a while ago?” Jongin smirked, “Soojung? Sulli?”

“Nothing,” Soojung awkwardly smiled, “anyway what time is it?”

“11:36AM,” Sehun answered her.

“Let’s go the hall and get ready!” Sulli walked first with Soojung beside her while the two boys chat at the back. As they were on their way to the school’s hall some girl called out Jongin’s name.

“KIM JONGIN~~~~!” a sweet girl’s voice called Jongin. Jongin then turned around and he smiled.

“Luna!” Jongin waved at Luna and Sehun just stared at him. Luna was approaching them.

“Who?” Sehun whispered to Jongin.

“Just an old friend of mine,” Jongin smiled. Soojung just looked intensely at the girl, named Luna. She was beautiful in Soojung’s eyes and Sulli nudged her.

“You’re staring,” Sulli whispered and Sehun heard her but not Jongin. Sehun chuckled at the cute jealous Soojung.

“Shut it Sehun,” Soojung pouted and Sehun just pinched her cheeks and Jongin saw that.

“What are you doing?” Jongin slapped Sehun’s hand from Soojung’s cheek and held Soojung’s waist; pulling her closer to him. Jongin then continued talking to Luna with Soojung in his embraced. Luna looked at her weirdly and smiled at Soojung. Soojung smiled awkwardly while trying to get Jongin’s grip off of her waist. Unfortunately Jongin tightened his gripped and looked at Soojung.

“Stay still will you?” Jongin smiled at Soojung and he realised that Luna was watching them, “Oh Luna, this is Soojung. That is Sehun and Sulli. Guys, this is Luna.”

“Hello, I’m Luna,” Luna smiled at the three and she looked at Soojung, “I think she wants to be free…”

“Let go!” Soojung said to him.

“No,” Jongin poked his tongue to her.

“Kim Jongin this is embarrassing!” Soojung said again.

“So??? I don’t care~” Jongin was being childish again. Luna chuckled at the two bickering while Sulli and Sehun shook their head. Soojung then looked at Sehun and Sulli for help. Sehun then mouthed to Soojung, ‘Oppa.’ Soojung widened her eyes; she could at least try once right?

“Jongin oppa~~~” Soojung did her aegyo and that surprised Jongin, “I need to get ready for the performance.” Soojung’s heartbeat went wild went she saw Jongin looked at her intensely and Jongin’s grip loosen. Luna raised an eyebrow and widened her eyes.

“What did you call me?” Jongin asked her and Soojung swore she saw Jongin blushed.

“I need to go,” Soojung walked away when she felt someone gripped her skirt gently. She looked back when she saw the already red face Jongin.

“Meet me at school hall later…” Jongin looked at her and sweetly smiled at her. Soojung just simply nodded and Jongin let go of her skirt. Soojung smiled secretly and went to Sehun and Sulli.

 

 Soojung, Sehun and Sulli went to the hall to get themselves ready. Soojung wore simple clothing for her performances. Suddenly she felt a warm presence from her behind, before she could turn around, his chin was already on her shoulder, with his arms wrapped around her slim waist.

“Jongin ah,” Soojung tried to break free, “this is not the time.” Jongin tightened his gripped and made her leaned her back onto his chest.

“Call me oppa again,” Jongin exhaled on her neck and that alone made Soojung lightheaded already.

“Sehun told me to say that,” Soojung stuttered on her own words, “the teachers might see us…”

“Let us get detentions together,” Jongin smirked then he kissed her jawline before letting her go, “you smell nice by the way.” Then he went to change his clothes and Soojung’s face was as red as the fire truck. She was embarrassed because everyone was literally watching them; the moment Jongin back hugged her and kissed her jaw.

“I’m gonna kill him for this….” Soojung bit her lower lips, even though she said that; deep down she loved how Jongin could make her go crazy with a single touch, let alone the kiss on her jaw. Soojung deep in her thought when Jongin, Sehun and Sulli approached her with a paper.

“Hey,” Jongin wrapped his arms around Soojung and kissed her forehead.

“Hey…” Soojung didn’t push him away, Jongin was all smiling, then Soojung looked at Sulli, “where’s the list for the performers?”

“Here,” Sehun gave Soojung. Soojung skimmed through everything and saw her class was to perform first.

Mr Lee’s senior class:

(ALL SONGS WITHIN THE GROUP ARE MASHED UP TOGETHER TO MAKE IT SHORTER)

1:00PM

Duet groups:

Jiyoung & Sohyun : - Miss A’s Breathe, Kara’s Jumping and SHINee’s Hello Jongup & Illhoon : - Sistar’s MaBoy, BAP’s No Mercy and K.Will’s You Don’t Know Love Sulli & Soojung : - Westlife’s More than words, 1Directions’ Live while we’re young, EXO’s Peter Pan and f(x)’s You’re my destiny.

 

Soloists:

Soojung : - Miley’s The Climb and SHINee’s Honesty (with Guitar) Suzy : - Miley’s True friend and Wonder Girls’ Be My Baby Minzy : - Katy Perry’s Last Friday Night.

 

Dancing and Rapping:

Sehun and Jongin : - Exo’s Two moon, Let out the beats and What is Love. Illhoon : - SHINee’s Lucifer and Big Bang’s Fantastic Baby.

 

TRIO:

Soojung,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter