Soojung's confession?

He who melted her Icy heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 19

 

After sending Sulli home, Jongin and Sehun was busy talking with each other.

“So Luna; that friend of yours, likes you and confessed to you? That’s why Soojung went home and didn’t even tell you? ” Sehun said to him, “Soojung thought you and Luna like each other? Luna saw Soojung?” Jongin could only nod.

“Soojung thought I like Luna over her,” Jongin explained, “I’m not sure if Luna saw Soojung .But she was so sure that Soojung was the one who heard us talking.”  Jongin could only sigh heavily. Sehun just softly pat Jongin’s shoulder.

“Man, we have to find out whether Soojung loves you or not,” Sehun smiled at him, convincing him, “try telling her that you’re going to accept Luna. See how is she going to react?”

Jongin looked at him, “wouldn’t that be…”

“Lying? Try something like this,” Sehun cut him, “stop being a coward already! Or just tell her that you love her more than anything!”

“Fine, you too proposed to Sulli,” Jongin suddenly looked at Sehun, “I know you’ve been itching to tell her to be yours. And you can tell she’s ready for you.”

“So you knew?” Sehun said to Jongin, “why didn’t you tell me? Now I feel bad for not telling you man. I’m so sorry.”

“It’s fine man. I can see it, when I saw you two sat under the tree when I accidentally hit the ball on my head,” Jongin smiled at Sehun, “the way she looked at you was just pure happiness. And the way you held her, it was not the manly you. The ‘in love’ Sehun. Plus the way you treat her as if she’s your girlfriend. Everyone could see that you two like each other! OH GOD! This conversation is getting mushier and deep. Hahaha ok, we should just propose and see what will happen.”

Sehun nodded and they smiled.

 

That night, Sehun went to Sullli’’s house, to confess his feelings towards her. Unfortunately for him, when he rang the bell, Sulli’s whole family, from parents to brothers, to grandparents, to cousins, to aunties and uncles were there on a visit. Sulli widened her eyes when she opened the front door. She went outside to meet Sehun who was shocked when he saw all eyes were on him a while ago.

“Family gathering Sulli ah?” Sehun shyly said to her. Sulli could only smiled and nod slowly.

“What’s wrong Oh Sehun?” Sulli looked at his eyes softly while holding his hands, “you should have texted me earlier. Haha my cousins won’t let you go now~” Sehun could only smile when suddenly Sulli’s cousins went to the yard joining the two.

“Hey~~~ The boy from before?” Chanyeol teased them; Chanyeol offered his hand for a handshake, “the ‘I’m just her friend’ boy right?”

‘He remembers me, wow, he’s quite charming.’ Sehun thought to himself.

“Oh Sehun,” Sehun shake his hands back.

“Oh Sehun sshi, so are you her boyfriend then?” a girl with short hair yet boyish asked him, “I’m Amber by the way.”

“LET’S GO IN AND TALK ABOUT THIIS WITH THE WHOLE FAMILY. I BET HE HAS A LOT TO TELL US!” Heechul said in an excited tone. Sulli could only look at Sehun and smiled trying to hold her laughter.

“Bad timing~” Sulli whispered him in the ear and kissed his right cheek in front of them. Her cousins just made a disgusted face and went back to the house and gestured the two to come along.

“Really bad,” he muttered and Sulli heard him. She grabbed his right arm and s it around her waist and she rested her head on his shoulder while walking towards the front door. Sehun stopped for a while. He inhaled deeply and exhaled heavily.

“You’ll be fine my love~” Sulli teased, she rubbed his back to make his calm, “just don’t stutter.” Sehun smiled at her and kissed her forehead. Then they entered the house together.

“This is going to be a long night~” Sehun said to her and Sulli just giggled.

 

Meanwhile at the park, Soojung and Jongin went to meet up. Jongin wanted to use Sehun’s strategy on Soojung; to find out whether she likes him or not. Jongin went to meet Soojung and told her that Luna confessed to him and asked him to be her boyfriend. But everyone knows that it’s a big fat lie only Soojung didn’t know that.

“So you’re going to accept her?” Soojung looked at Jongin.

“Guess so…” Jongin looked down. Suddenly Soojung said something that made Jongin surprised.

“But you love me,” Soojung stared at Jongin with teary eyes, “you said you love me.”

Jongin still looking down, “I know. But you don’t have the same feelings. A one-sided love isn’t easy you know Soojung ah.” He then looked at Soojung who had tears in her eyes.

“You’re such a girl!” Soojung cried, “only girls should give up on a one-sided love. Boys should always fight for it!”

“Soojung ah, why are you so mad?” Jongin looked at Soojung, “why are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter