"We'll help you" - Jongin & Soojung

He who melted her Icy heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 17

Finally the day that they had been waiting for had come. Summer Festival. The summer festival will be held for three day, from Monday until Wednesday. Their festival was opened to everyone to enjoy and also opened to other school’s to visit.

Sulli and Soojung were on their way to their class. Soojung kept on smiling by her own while Sulli kept on watching her and suddenly Sulli nudged her.

“Ok what’s going on here?” Sulli asked her while stopping her tracks from entering the class.

“Nothing~” Soojung bit her lower lip to control her smiley face.

“Liar, what happened yesterday missy!” Sulli poked her shoulder, “or you want me to ask Jongin myself?”

“I dare you!” Soojung widened her eyes.

“Don’t challenge me Jung!” Sulli smirked then she ran to the class, “Jongin ah any news about—” Soojung then grabbed Sulli and closed . Jongin then looked at them and Soojung just gave him an awkward smile.

“I’ll tell you later!” Soojung whispered to already laughing Sulli. Soojung then let her go and Soojung could only giggle with her best friend. The two just laughed softly and whispering towards each other as they walked into the class and gained attention from Sehun and Jongin.

“What’s so funny?” Sehun asked the two girls, “care to share?”

“Nothing much,” Soojung answered him, “just girls talk.” Soojung then looked at Jongin who staring her, she then raised an eyebrow to him.

“Nothing,” Jongin smiled, “you’re just beautiful this morning.” Soojung chuckled and that surprised Jongin; Soojung saw his expression.

“What now?” Soojung asked him.

“You didn’t say anything about me saying you beautiful?” Jongin asked her bluntly.

“Why would I deny if that’s the truth?” Soojung asked him bluntly then she giggled. Jongin just laughed and earned playful smirks from their classmates. Soojung then blushed and she sat on her chair to distract herself from the playful smirks.

“Our princess is actually laughing.”

“OOOH Jongin hit a big jackpot!”

“Soojung ah, you look pretty when you smile.”

“Is Jongin responsible for that?”

“You two could win ‘Couple of the Year’ award!”

Sehun then coughed loudly, “Sulli and I will win that award! If it ever exist!” Sulli hit his arm and earned some laughter from everyone.

“Our class is playful early in the morning already?” their homeroom teacher went in to the class and earned some nods from the class, “ok, today is the first day of the festival! Hope it’ll go well as planned!”

“FIGHTING!” all of them said in unison.

 

Soojung and Jongin were in charge of giving away flyers to every student in the school and also the outsiders who visited their school festival. The flyers were about the last day of the festival.

 

SUMMER FESTIVAL

LAST DAY OF THE FESTIVAL

SPECIAL PERFORMANCES FROM THE STUDENTS

LOCATION: SCHOOL HALL

TIME: 1.00PM

FREE!

 

“Please come and join our mini performances,” Jongin politely said to the visitors. Soojung just looked at him and looked at other people. Jongin then looked at Soojung who was all flusteredand still holding a bunch of flyers.

“You should hand it to them you know,” Jongin took some from her and smiled politely to the visitors.

“I’m not used to this,” Soojung blushed and looked down to her shoes. It has been an hour they handed out flyers and Jongin saw how sweaty Soojung was. Jongin then grabbed her hands and brought her in to the school.

“Where are we going?” Soojung asked him following him from behind. Jongin then looked at her and smiled.

“You’re sweaty, let’s take a break, the others could continue our part,” Jongin smiled at her, “I don’t want to see Jung Soojung faints.”

“I’m fine you know,” Soojung stared at him.

“Let’s just rest for a bit and then we work again ok?” Jongin stood in front of her and took out his handkerchief and wiped her sweats on her forehead, “see how wet it is…” Then he looked at her neck and wiped it; Soojung widened her eyes when he wiped her sweat on her collarbones. Soojung held his hand and blushed; Jongin then realised how far he had gone to.

“I’ll do it myself…” Soojung blushed and took the handkerchief from him. Jongin then nodded and lead the way to the cafeteria; not holding hands. Soojung who was behind Jongin held her chest tightly as it her heart was about to jump out of her chest while Jongin just walked and looked blankly towards the empty hallway. As soon as they arrived at the cafeteria, they encountered with man. A man whom they had never seen before.

“Excuse me,” the man asked Jongin and Soojung, “are you two seniors here in this school?” Soojung then looked at Jongin and vice versa.

“Yes,” Jongin answered him, “the festival is also selling refreshments sir, and are you lost?”

“Haha, oh no no, I’m just looking for someone,” the man chuckled, “Do you know Hyoyeon perhaps?”

“Hyoyeon?” Soojung and Jongin said in unison.

“Looks like you two know her,” the man said again, “I’m Eunhyuk.”

“Are you her… brother?” Soojung asked him. Eunhyuk just smiled at them and he reluctantly nodded.

“Well she must be busy at a time like this,” Jongin answered him when suddenly a swarmed of girls surrounding Jongin.

“Jongin ah! You said you would help us!” Jongin then being dragged by the girls away from Soojung’s side where Soojung could only watch in disbelieve.

“Soojung ah, I’ll be back in a few minutes! Please wait for me!” Jongin just shouted from the hall.

“Seriously?” Soojung looked pissed and Eunhyuk smiled.

“Your boyfriend is quiet famous huh?” Eunhyuk suddenly said to her.

“Boyfriend? He’s not mine,” Soojung politely smiled, “oh right Hyoyeon, do you want me to call her… oh wait… that won’t be a good idea.”

 “Why is that a bad idea?” Euhyuk asked her.

“We are not in good terms right now; I’ll text my friend to bring her here ok?” Soojung smiled and Eunhyuk gave her a simple OK. Few minutes afterwards, Hyoyeon came and saw Eunhyuk standing from a far smiling at her. Her chest tightened and saw Soojung approaching her.

“What are you doing here?” H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter