Love at first sight

Love at first sight

                “Nina, come on, we will be late!” The indifferent girl glared at her friend and fast walked towards her.

                “HyuIn, why is this so special to you?” Her friend acted as if Nina had just insulted her mother and started defending herself.

                “It’s Exo. The Exo. We can’t be late to their concert. Now hurry up, we have to go!” HyuIn almost ran to the stadium that the famous bands concert will be held in, while Nina tried to walk behind her without looking like a retard. It is not that she disliked Exo. They were fine. It is just that she was not a fan of them. Nina knew only a few songs of the band, and that is only because HyuIn had forced her to listen to them. They were good in her eyes, but they were no different than other Kpop boy bands. (A/N No hard feelings to lovers of other Kpop boy bands. I personally love a lot of Kpop boy bands.)Nina caught up with her friend when it was almost their time to go inside the stadium. When the two girls were trying to find their way to the front of the standing zone, so that they could see the boys perfectly, a lot of fans shoved each other around to get better places. A girl shoved Nina so that she would move and the girl stumbled. She grabbed onto her friend and glared at her.

                “If I get injured, it’s your fault HyuIn. Do you hear me? Your fault.” Nina looked at her friend with a face and HyuIn started laughing uncontrollably.

                “What?”

                “Nothing, just that you could give Kris a run for his money with your face.” Nina chuckled at her friend’s words and shook her head. Really, what strange friend she has. After about a half of an hour the lights in the stadium were dimmed down and the all the fans started screaming for Exo. After about five minutes of screams, there was cold fire on the stage and all the twelve boys had showed up. The screams picked up and Nina had covered her ears to avoid going permanently deaf. Her friend was fangirling loudly and screaming for her biases. Nina just looked at all the twelve boys that were on stage right now. When their faces were shown on the huge screen, the girl had to agree that they were indeed really handsome. All of them had handsome features. But on the other hand, she found her guy friends handsome also, so this was nothing new. Exo was just another group of handsome boys to her. As they started performing, Nina had to state the fact that they were good, they danced well and sang well, but so did other Kpop boy bands. She stood there, in the middle of the standing zone with a bored face and watched the performance. Her eyes fell on a shorter boys face, and to her surprise, he was already looking at her. His intense eyeliner highlighted eyes did not leave her eyes for about half of a minute. Yes, the boy was really attractive. But he could also be looking at somebody else. Nina maintained her poker face and the boy looked surprised, but in a pleasant way. After a few performances, it was time for a special song. Hyuin had told Nina that the special song will be sung to one of the fans by one of Exo members. No one knew which one, but every girl hoped to be picked by her bias. Nina was looking around, when she felt that the people around her started looking at her. She gave them a strange look and turned to look at HyuIn. But her friend just stared at her with wide eyes and pointed to the stage. Nina turned to look at the stage and saw the same attractive guy that starred at her during the performance, pointing at her. The girl looked at her friend again in confusion and HyuIn almost face palmed.

                “Go on the stage you idiot.” With that Nina was approached by the security and they leaded her to the stage. As she passed the fans, some glared at her, while some wished her good luck. When she walked up the stairs to stand on the stage, she approached by a very tall member of Exo. He smiled at her widely and leaded her to sit on a chair in the middle of the stage. Just as she sat down, the attractive boy, which she learned was Baekhyun, had approached her and gave her a single red rose. He bowed his head to her and took her hand into his.

                “I shall sing Peter Pan (A/N one of my favorite songs from Exo no matter what J but I some why like the Chinese version more.)to this beautiful fan.” But he did not start singing yet, he turned to Nina and smiled at her sweetly.

                “So, what is this beautiful fan’s name?” Nina blushed softly at how sweet he was, but answered in a confident and strong voice.

                “Nina, my name is Nina.” The boy looked right into her eyes and whispered softly to her, but not into the microphone.

                “So I finally caught your name beautiful.” Nina stared at him with wide eyes, while the boy smiled. He started singing and the girl fell in love with his voice. It was like music to her ears. It sounded sweeter that a mother’s lullaby to a child. The way he sang to her and looked at her made her feel as if she was the only one here and that he was singing only for her. The way he gazed at her softly made her heart beat faster and she parted her lips in amazement. His voice was incredible. It matched his face. So beautiful, but with a little bit of manliness. Baekhyun finished the song with a soft note while gazing into Nina’s eyes. The boy thanked her for letting him sing to her and she walked down the stage. He followed her with his intense gaze and during the whole concert; he would gaze at her from time to time.

                The time went by. A few weeks already passed after the concert. But neither Nina nor Baekhyun could forget each other. It was attraction after the first glance. The boy tried to track her down, but he did not know how. His best friend and band mate, Chanyeol tried to help him out, but he did not know how.

                Chanyeol was walking to the coffee shop that was near SM building and saw a familiar girl walking in front of him. Just as she was about to pass him by, he stopped her by her hand and the girl looked at his face in surprise. She found him familiar, but could not recognize him fully. The tall male smiled at her widely, and she remembered him as the boy that had leaded her to the chairon the stae during Exo’s concert.

                “What are you doing here?”

                “Not letting my best friend regret his decisions.” With that said, the tall boy dragged Nina to the SM building. The girl was still in shock, so she did not protest and did not protest as he dragged her all the way up to Exo training room and pushed her inside. He stepped in right after her and said in his surprisingly low voice.

                “Byun Baekhyun. Your best friend has a present for you.” All of the Exo members turned around to look at their member and noticed Nina standing in front of her.

                “Hyung, isn’t she the girl you sang to during our concert?” The said boy ignored the question and went straight to the girl. He stared at her for a few moments, until he grabbed her hand and smiled at her gently.

                “Nina, would you like to go out with me someday?” The girl was still in shock, so all she could do was nod her head, while the other Exo members laughed at her expression. The leader of Exo, Suho, tried to shut his band mates up, but it did not work. Nina was embarrassed and Baekhyun ruffled her hair slightly.

                “You are so adorable.” Nina snapped her head to look at Baekhyun and glared at him slightly.

                “Look who’s talking.” The boy laughed and ruffled her hair again. She was just how he imagined her to be. Strong but at the same time gentle and soft. The perfect kind of girl for him. She was his love at first sight. 

 


I just cannot anymore. I hate Byun Baekhyun. He is a life wrecker. How can he be so cute but so hot at the same time? I just. Xiumin is still my bias, but Baekhyun gets extra brownie points for his adorable eyes.