To The Paranoid ByunB :

To The Paranoid ByunB

To my paranoid boyfriend ByunB; (Trust me I don't have any negative motivation when I write this letter to you, this letter is pure come from my deepest heart.)

 

Should I say hello or hi to start this letter to make your pouty lips turned into smile baby? Tell me.

I guess I will start this with a shoutout :

I LOVE YOU!!

Haha, you're surprise, aren't you?

And when I said 'I love you' that's mean I really do. I don't mean to try to get into your pants or try to get a kiss from you. (I know you'd always give in to me without me doing such a thing). I just said it because I really do.

Instead of squint your eyes at me with suspicious glares, you could give me a kiss on my cheeks if you're too shy to say it back to me. (Really, I know you're such a shy cat but can't you at least tell me you do love me back?)

Even though I know, deep, deeeep inside your heart, you love me in every heart beat you had. But still, to voice it out sometimes wouldn't be hurt right?

You might be confused by now, why did this stupid boyfriend of yours rambling about unnecessary stuff like this in a piece of letter. But yeah, just keep reading this letter because this is my way to show it to you that I can be romantic sometimes. 

My precious ByunB, you know that I like your smile right? No, I loves it. 

I love the way your eyes would crinkles in the half moon shape when you smile. Your bonecheeks would risen up and it will always gimme a sudden urge to kiss it everytime I sees it. (So don't get too annoyed when sometimes I'd kiss your cheeks all of sudden, it's pure your fault.)

And when I said I love your beautiful smile, trust me I really do. I don't have any intention to give you a compliment to earn something back from you, I just said it out because that's what I really feel at the moment.

You must be frowning and muttering "Liar." now, oh trust me I'm not, this time. Even most of the times, I am.

Remember when you told me that sales ladies in the stores trying to be nice to you to make you bought their stuff?I lied when I agree with you. Honestly, I know they just tried to get your attention. Such a handsome costumer like you is rare to be found, do you aware of that charm in you, baby? I bet you don't. You're really oblivious and I know it since the first time we met.

Ah, trying to be a bit nostalgic here. Remember when I asked you out to our first date? You told me that no one ever asked you to a date before, everyone just invite you into their bed just to get a little piece of your great (Oh I love them too!), I lied when I said the news was not gives me any effect. 

I feel a little anxious when I heard it from your pretty little mouth, all of sudden I was rethinking about asking you out.

But it's not because I disgusted by the fact that you used to have a lot partner before me. It's because I don't have a self confidence in me if I could win your heart amongst all of the persons you have been slept around with. I'm not an expert if it's about that stuff. 

But I'm glad I lied to you and said it didn't affected me at all and just held onto your hands. I'm glad you didn't realized the reason behind my sweaty palms was not because the hot weather but because of I felt nervous being so closed to you.

Oh my little ByunB, you never have any clues about what you've done to me, don't you?

Because all you did is just sit there and my heart would flutters just because of that only.

Because with just a smile from you, I can fly to the moon and back.

Because with just a brush from your backhand on mine, I can be all sweaty and nervous. 

Because with just the way you yelled annoyingly at me ("Hyaaaah! Park Chanyeol!! You're so dead!!!" you always said.) I'd feels my organs inside my ribcage flipped back from it place.

Because with just a little thing you do, I'd fall for you over and over again.

You have no idea about those facts, don't you?

Ha! I know you don't.

How could you, when all you did is just being suspicious to everyone in this universe (including me!!)? 

My beautiful ByunB, please make me as your only exception. Stop being so suspicious at me because really, I don't have any negative motivates from being nice to you. 

Sometimes I would asking myself if it's my fault for not being a trustworthy person to you in the first place? And the thoughts of that really depressed me. So could you please, please, being a little responsible for being the source of my stress with excluding me in your suspicious persons list? (Oh I know you have a long list about that babe, I saw it accidently in your smartphone.)

My one and only lover ByunB, I think this letter should come to it's end here. (Before it's turn into novels because I'd write one about you if you let me to). Please don't be all sulky after you reads this. But if you feels like throwing a punch at my face, I'd be waiting in the usual spot in the regular cafe near your apartment. I'd be waiting with your fave cheesecake and a cup of frappuccino special for you. (No, I don't put any drugs in your drinks!)

See you, soon!

 

 

 

Eternally your trustworthy boyfriend,

 

 

 

ParkC

 

P.S : Just in case you're still doubt me, I love you.

P.S.S : You still doubt it, don't you? Come at me, I'd show it to you in action!!

P.S.S.S : When I said 'action' you know what it's mean right? Prepare yourself tonight kekeke~

 

 

Baekhyun's face was flushed in red as he rushing to the door to grabs his jacket, heading to the mentioned place in the letter his boyfriend wrote for him.

"Hyaaaah! Park Chanyeol!!" Baekhyun yells as he opens the door of the cafe, showing a familiar boy leans his back onto the seat in the corner of the cafe. 

"Hey babe! I just-"

"You're so dead!" Baekhyun says in face still flushed in deep shade of red before he grabs the collar of his boyfriend's shirt to kiss him full on the lips. It's not really an innocent and chaste kiss, it was a needy and passionate one with all tongue and teeth clenching as Baekhyun ravishing his boyfriend's mouth right in front of people in the cafe. The couple almost lost in their passionate kiss and about to ignore all the things behind them when one of the staff of the cafe came to warns them about their intimacy in public. 

"What was that?" Chanyeol blinks, still mesmerized from the heated kiss when Baekhyun leans back from their heated kiss. Panting and breathless Chanyeol holding onto Baekhyun's wrist and chuckles. "Did you just said I'll be dead? But why did you kiss me as if your life depends on it?" He teases.

Baekhyun grunts before he push chanyeol back to his seat harshly, before placing himself on the taller's laps and burries his face on the crook of Chanyeol's neck. Because Byun Baekhyun is always too shy to say it out loud:

"I love the letter."  Baekhyun mumbles against Chanyeol's neck. "And you too." He added.

And Chanyeol thinks, he really is a little dead inside. (From Baekhyun's overload cuteness, not from the latter's weight on his laps of course.)

 

 

 

FIN

 

 

 

a/n : because i'm stupid and lame